***Official PvE Progression V2***

Bombbuster

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hand of the Republic 3/4 EC NM. All kills were all guildies ;~)

Congratulations! We would have preferred to be just a pure Wrath group, but people were out of town. :-(

We actually had a hilarious bit on Vorgath, where one of our DPS DC'd right as we pulled and didn't make it back for 10 minutes. We hit enrage on the turrets...2 seconds from completing defusal on the last mine. I wish they had actually made that fight harder. Was quite a let-down after the tanks.

Edited by KeyboardNinja

Congratulations! We would have preferred to be just a pure Wrath group, but people were out of town. :-(

We actually had a hilarious bit on Vorgath, where one of our DPS DC'd right as we pulled and didn't make it back for 10 minutes. We hit enrage on the turrets...2 seconds from completing defusal on the last mine. I wish they had actually made that fight harder. Was quite a let-down after the tanks.

I agree. Vorgath on nightmare feels undertuned compared to Kephess or the tanks. As do Toth and Zorn (they are now the easiest boss in the instance rather than, arguably, the hardest in HM)... I think BW wanted to make it easy to access the only source of Hazmat earpieces.

Our progression was something like: one-shot Toth/Zorn, bash heads against tanks, one-shot Vorgath, bash heads against Kephess.

Good job/good luck all.