For curiosity sake, who should be the 3.1.2 PvP King of the hill?

Letsjet

• 2 weeks later...
Find a class you enjoy playing because you enjoy playing it, not because it's super OP and swapping classes every time a major patch hits. You're just wasting your time. Perhaps if you spent your supposed limited time gearing up a class that you at least enjoy playing, you could still do well with it instead of having to constantly re-gear as well. Edited by OMGITSJAD

FYI. I've been a member of the forums since 2006 and done my time bug reporting every SWTOR Game and Expansion Beta. I have 55's of every ac. I just want a fighting chance with the least possible rotational need because of my limited play time (stay at home dad with two kids.) I have both agents, a guard, a mara, VG, merc, both assassins, and a smattering of 40+ on the reciprocating character sides on the same accounts. I like my sniper, assn. (dark) and sorc the best, but don't want to get wtfpwnd over and over to make me go play Boarderlands 2, Mordor, Diablo, or CoD Advanced Warfare. Bought on Steam, just never played. So that's why I've asked.

FYI. I've been a member of the forums since 2006 and done my time bug reporting every SWTOR Game and Expansion Beta. I have 55's of every ac. I just want a fighting chance with the least possible rotational need because of my limited play time (stay at home dad with two kids.)

So your a dad with two kids....

I have both agents, a guard, a mara, VG, merc, both assassins, and a smattering of 40+ on the reciprocating character sides on the same accounts. I like my sniper, assn. (dark) and sorc the best, but don't want to get wtfpwnd over and over to make me go play Boarderlands 2, Mordor, Diablo, or CoD Advanced Warfare. Bought on Steam, just never played. So that's why I've asked.

...who has enough game time to roll 8+ toons

really?

Besides the differences in class balance are small enough that you won't notice a huge difference unless you are playing at high levels of competition

Edited by Zoom_VI