HoloNet News Exclusive Interview: Baron Deathmark, Part 2

CourtneyWoods

LAMALLA RANN IS AN AWARD-WINNING JOURNALIST AND AUTHOR. HER MOST RECENT HOLOBOOK, “MISSING THE MANNETT POINT: THE MANTELLIAN CIVIL WAR REVEALED”, IS CURRENTLY THE TOP-SELLING NONFICTION WORK OF THE YEAR.

•___•

Edited by idnewton

This farm was willed to him by one of his debtors, who tragically perished when a starship mysteriously crashed into his dwelling. After a brief but respectful period of mourning, Giradda turned the farm into an official arena, complete with luxurious skyboxes built into the rock face!

Okay, anyone want to investigate Giradda in connection to that tragic mystery? Because it doesn't seem all that mysterious to me:cool:

Also, Deathmark I used to think you were so suave, but your fashion taste my dear Nikto - are you colour blind?!?

Because honestly, that scarf clashes with your outfit in the worst possible way, and let's face it, that tunic makes you look like a space hobo. You need a new wardrobe designer and Dromund Kaas is infested with those. I'm sure I can load a slave ship up with them and send them to Kintan, in return for say a Personal Skybox?

Edited by AshlaBoga

LAMALLA RANN IS AN AWARD-WINNING JOURNALIST AND AUTHOR. HER MOST RECENT HOLOBOOK, “MISSING THE MANNETT POINT: THE MANTELLIAN CIVIL WAR REVEALED”, IS CURRENTLY THE TOP-SELLING NONFICTION WORK OF THE YEAR.

•___•

Ja, didn't think of Rann as a top seller journalist.

Maybe everyone in this Galaxy has as bad a taste in literature as on earth?

Ja, didn't think of Rann as a top seller journalist.

Maybe everyone in this Galaxy has as bad a taste in literature as on earth?

Yes, I guess so ... ;)

(By the way, the name of "Lamalla Rann" can be changed into "Ramalla Lann" - Ramallah is the name of a town : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramallah

Which shows that she is always there where civil wars are going on ...

Which reminds me of a certain top-ranking Admiral of the Rebellion's Fleet, 3000 years later ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

instead of someone getting paid to pretend they are some fictional fool, why not something else. huttball is the worst of the pvp arena's its like you're just trying to shine ****. maybe the mythbusters could do it, but after a year of this game... i know you like to try, but you suck at it.

Yes, I guess so ... ;)

(By the way, the name of "Lamalla Rann" can be changed into "Ramalla Lann" - Ramallah is the name of a town : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramallah

Which shows that she is always there where civil wars are going on ...

Which reminds me of a certain top-ranking Admiral of the Rebellion's Fleet, 3000 years later ...

Ja, they do this with quite a few of the names.

instead of someone getting paid to pretend they are some fictional fool, why not something else. huttball is the worst of the pvp arena's its like you're just trying to shine ****. maybe the mythbusters could do it, but after a year of this game... i know you like to try, but you suck at it.

prioably because this is a mmo RPG

try to get in the spirit of the fun.

BTW I'd like to reccomend the devs give us a limited time purchase "Baron Deathmark's WORK OUT OF DEATH" gift for companions.