X Server rateds

TwitchWINs

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since they immediately replied to the other thread asking about Season One even though it was posted after this one, I assume cross server is not part of the plan. It's not like they have said much about Season One, they simply said they are working on it, without any details whatsoever so I guess cross server is not something they are working on. Last time anyone from BW talked about it was Rob Hinkle and the he said it is on the "back burner"...so yeah...

What are you doing here? O.o

Isn't there a mountain on Voss that needs to be climbed or something? :D

You aren't the only one who wants more variety in rateds. More variety = better team matching (hopefully) = more tight games = more fun = profit!

And the mountain on Voss is waiting :p

(bump)

Edited by ceazare
bunnies

You aren't the only one who wants more variety in rateds. More variety = better team matching (hopefully) = more tight games = more fun = profit!

And the mountain on Voss is waiting :p

(bump)

I just want a mini-game to play whilst node-guarding xD

... oh and cross server!

Since they immediately replied to the other thread asking about Season One even though it was posted after this one, I assume cross server is not part of the plan. It's not like they have said much about Season One, they simply said they are working on it, without any details whatsoever so I guess cross server is not something they are working on. Last time anyone from BW talked about it was Rob Hinkle and the he said it is on the "back burner"...so yeah...

*sigh*

So reading that dev post: working on it... doing stuff... we dont know what... itll be out eventually... soon .

Edited by Z-ToXiN

The fact of how long this thread has been around, and how many pages there are, and STILL no cross server PvP really shows that Bioware DOES NOT GIVE A **** about what's best for this game. They only think about what's the quickest/easiest thing for them to take care of. There is no proof to the contrary concerning my statement, other than their empty words.