RWZ League 01 on Tomb of Freedom Nadd

limenutpen

First and foremost, a huge thanks to Nutpen for organizing this. Not an easy task to do and getting so many guilds to sign up shows how successful this event will be. Regarding my guild, Rebel Dream, I can honestly say , at this point in time, that we do not have a viable composition to participate and be competitive. We have been actively recruiting to fill in the gaps but let us be honest: why would anyone join my guild, with no proper rating at all, when high rating guilds, after losing their A teams, are giving them the chance to play for them? Not the first when my guild has been converted to a bus stop for some players by a certain Republic guild.

Goodluck to all the teams involved, if by some freak accident, we get a team in time, we will try to attend.

Edited by Leafy_Bug

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First and foremost, a huge thanks to Nutpen for organizing this. Not an easy task to do and getting so many guilds to sign up shows how successful this event will be. Regarding my guild, Rebel Dream, I can honestly say , at this point in time, that we do not have a viable composition to participate and be competitive. We have been actively recruiting to fill in the gaps but let us be honest: why would anyone join my guild, with no proper rating at all, when high rating guilds, after losing their A teams, are giving them the chance to play for them?

Goodluck to all the teams involved, if by some freak accident, we get a team in time, we will try to attend.

that's so sad :(

First and foremost, a huge thanks to Nutpen for organizing this. Not an easy task to do and getting so many guilds to sign up shows how successful this event will be. Regarding my guild, Rebel Dream, I can honestly say , at this point in time, that we do not have a viable composition to participate and be competitive. We have been actively recruiting to fill in the gaps but let us be honest: why would anyone join my guild, with no proper rating at all, when high rating guilds, after losing their A teams, are giving them the chance to play for them? Not the first when my guild has been converted to a bus stop for some players by a certain Republic guild.

If your guild has some kind of a team ( I mean you play othen together, communicate in voice commc, ect) but doesn't have neseccary classes, you'd better make twinks you need for rwz rather than looking for recruits. I suppose this way will be more effective so that you will have all chances to join the event ;)

Oh Irisa I hope you still manage! I know you recruited some good PvPers in recent days.

Yes building a good team can take effort to some good players and a slip to any1s rating.

Anyways the door is open till the dates I set. Good luck!

Edited by limenutpen

It is true that most people just want to go to the best rating guild possible. But a guild with a solid team means they must know each other and play together, and there is only room for 8 in a rwz game, so let's say they have 10 or 12 in case they have to replace someone... no one likes to sit outside most of the days, they will start looking for new opportunities or even they won't be recruited at all because there are too many people already. I'd say all big guilds suffer from that, and leave good people to be recruited. I hope you can participate in one month time anyway, but no one knows what the circumstances will be since everything seems to change fast in this game.

It is true that most people just want to go to the best rating guild possible. But a guild with a solid team means they must know each other and play together, and there is only room for 8 in a rwz game, so let's say they have 10 or 12 in case they have to replace someone... no one likes to sit outside most of the days, they will start looking for new opportunities or even they won't be recruited at all because there are too many people already. I'd say all big guilds suffer from that, and leave good people to be recruited. I hope you can participate in one month time anyway, but no one knows what the circumstances will be since everything seems to change fast in this game.

I am pretty sure that Irisa is referring to the fact that you are repeatedly using Bru to tank on your team when I can think of at least 2 other people that could easily fill that role just as well.

With a guild the size of yours and with the amount of skilled players in it you would think that you could find someone.

This is just one of the many problems that I have found trying to arrange a RWZ team, people have no interest in learning how to play together and overcoming the initial stage when you are bad and have to improve to progress, instead they want to join the best guild they can immediatly. I suppose I cannot complain about this because I once tried to do the same.

Bru was in Coral before he was in your guild, but he wanted to do PvE with his friends and that's why he left. Now he's in both guids, why wouldn't I take him if he wants to come? And not necessarily as tank.

Anyway the things are not that simple. We're also trying to learn to play together in rwz because as you know, it's the first week or couple of weeks we do rwz again and there are a lot of things to polish to be at the same level as we were. You have harder work but we all suffered from recruiting issues at some point.

A proverb anyone should remember is No Pain equals to No Gain,

Anyways I am organizing the league for the fun and the challenge and finally to have a real knowledge who is best on our server. Even the challenge of playing against 9 or more other teams in their best set up is enough for me. I play RWZ because it pumps my adrenalin and always sets a bar for me to improve.

Can Vitruvians win this? No. My challenge is that we give a good game to all the teams.

That is why I decided to organize this! I hope that all are in the same mindset.

I have 2 or 3 teams in mind who can win this, but the fun that will come from the Core PvPers about this, even if you place last should make it up for all.

Remember that in the first phase it is a real league with all teams going against all other teams. If you like PvP and WZs that is enough to do it. This is my 2 cents!

Bru was in Coral before he was in your guild, but he wanted to do PvE with his friends and that's why he left. Now he's in both guids, why wouldn't I take him if he wants to come? And not necessarily as tank.

Anyway the things are not that simple. We're also trying to learn to play together in rwz because as you know, it's the first week or couple of weeks we do rwz again and there are a lot of things to polish to be at the same level as we were. You have harder work but we all suffered from recruiting issues at some point.

My only point being that we could benefit a lot more from using him than you can. And we could have got our lines crossed from what I have been told he has been asked to play for you not him asking to play.

Not that I am trying to claim that if we had him we would suddenly be winning every WZ but it would certainly help.

Well if any team needs a guardian tank , assault vanguard, shadow,

Or on the imperial side a marauder , feel free to send me a message here on the forum

Or ingame, im mostly on my marauder Zeaz. Ad victoriam and coral carried me up to 2.2k rating so i have atleast a littleeexperience

Edited by Zeaza

Hello fellow SWTORer PvPers, thank you to all who participated in this thread so far.

I am preparing the rules for the league, those of you who have any feedback about this please post in this thread. Anything you have in your mind would be a valid contributor. I will make a Provisional set of rules before 10th of this month which will be put permanent on the 15th, unless otherwise stated (this will be for rules who are still undecided and have will need a vote).

I already had a feedback so far from Rebel Dream GM Irisa about /stuck, and as I said this will be put on a vote when we have all teams fully written up for the league.

Anyways I await your news and thank you all for your participation,

Nutpen

Its up to them to decide. If they want to show they are good they should join, and prove it that is all I can say.

Not only them anyone who thinks is the best in PvP should prove it, and this is so far the only chance on this server.

We don't have too show we are good, thats why we're called all starz! .. Only reason the rule "only same guild" applies is because Gerikke is hoping we won't show ;) isn't that true G?

Finally an interest from the All Starz. Guess they where just lurking in the Shadow like Sidius waiting to surprise the party. Anyways I hope you guys make it.

I need the single Guild Team rules as then it would be SAME players all over the place without control. Like this players have to decide the Guild they feel much part of, and those they want to play with.

Finally an interest from the All Starz. Guess they where just lurking in the Shadow like Sidius waiting to surprise the party. Anyways I hope you guys make it.

I need the single Guild Team rules as then it would be SAME players all over the place without control. Like this players have to decide the Guild they feel much part of, and those they want to play with.

posted in wrong thread.. again -_- But still applies, no need to have same guild. Just make team names, make a live spreadsheet and people have complete controll of where they are in the system. same guild or not.

Really it's kinda (i wanna say stupid) that people have to be from the same guild. F.eks All starz, couple of our ranked members are in dominion (friends/pve). We have been doing rwz together for months and months, but we can't participate in this suddenly? everyone knows who we are anyways.

Btw, Im at work for a month, some of us are waiting for 1.7 and the rest is slacking. Doubt you'll see us there anytime soon :)

Edited by easeyway

Anyways I don't agree with you. Lets make it all mix and pie and everyone can do what he wants!

I do not live in this World if you do it good for you. I want this tournament to be serious and Professional how much it can be!

You will see in the rules that I post this week that I mean serious business!

If Imp Fleet All Starz (Fubar, whatever they are called) can do it good, if not its the team problem not mine. For me you can also come with a new name for the tournament and leave/disband when it is ended.

Anyways the rules will apply to everyone if people can stick to them good, if not lets leave it where it is.

I think the event I am trying to organize is fun, and I want to reach high Pro standards with it. For this I am having very positive feedback from most of the core PVP guilds.

But its makes me SAD for you (REALLY) when one of the so called Best Teams comes with a Diva attitude and tryies to bend the rules to his favour. :eek:

Good luck in being the best PuGs on the server, may be that is the only level you can reach!

Edited by limenutpen

posted in wrong thread.. again -_- But still applies, no need to have same guild. Just make team names, make a live spreadsheet and people have complete controll of where they are in the system. same guild or not.

Really it's kinda (i wanna say stupid) that people have to be from the same guild. F.eks All starz, couple of our ranked members are in dominion (friends/pve). We have been doing rwz together for months and months, but we can't participate in this suddenly? everyone knows who we are anyways.

Btw, Im at work for a month, some of us are waiting for 1.7 and the rest is slacking. Doubt you'll see us there anytime soon :)

F.eks? Use either e.g or f.e in a english sentence. tybb :cool:

Anyways I don't agree with you. Lets make it all mix and pie and everyone can do what he wants!

I do not live in this World if you do it good for you. I want this tournament to be serious and Professional how much it can be!

You will see in the rules that I post this week that I mean serious business!

If Imp Fleet All Starz (Fubar, whatever they are called) can do it good, if not its the team problem not mine. For me you can also come with a new name for the tournament and leave/disband when it is ended.

Anyways the rules will apply to everyone if people can stick to them good, if not lets leave it where it is.

I think the event I am trying to organize is fun, and I want to reach high Pro standards with it. For this I am having very positive feedback from most of the core PVP guilds.

But its makes me SAD for you (REALLY) when one of the so called Best Teams comes with a Diva attitude and tryies to bend the rules to his favour. :eek:

Good luck in being the best PuGs on the server, may be that is the only level you can reach!

Okey thats it for you, happy hunting too me. I just posted my opinion and made a suggestion. (too help all parties) Too bad you had to be an *** about it. bend the rules in our favour? read my last sentences stating we wont be there anyways. djees girl, get elite warlord before u start trash talking on forums.

Edited by easeyway