[HM - FP] The False Emperor - Jindo Krey Boss Bug

Went and did this instance tonight. Had multiple bugs:

1. Shield was barely affected by the missles and took forever to drop.

2. Terminals were not activating properly, causing the ship to move, making the people move to new terminals, getting grappled, and causing the dmg increase to wipe us.

3. Ship was bugging when in the center position and being put on the deck itself.. SS here:

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq64/ArmyRock08/Screenshot_2012-02-09_01_16_16_481800.jpg

4. Before we even started the fight, ship would bug on top of the platorm. SS here:

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq64/ArmyRock08/Screenshot_2012-02-09_01_36_40_472800.jpg

all of these things caused us to not complete this FP, and waste our time. Just thought id give ya a heads up.

It looks pretty much the same as it was before the patches.

My guild has completed the FP regardless of the "ship stuck on platform" bug, as the only thing that prevents you from completing the encounter is if the ship is invulnerable to the turrets and just keeps stacking the damage buff. If that doesnt happen, you can finish the encounter regardless where the ship is stuck. The boss himself does relatively minor damage, its all about the ship.

I think you could still run inside the ship and activate the middle turret to interrupt the ship in that screenshot scenario.

The boss always grappling one guy whos trying to use the turret is working as intended. You just need two people to run to the turret at the same time. Also, never use any other turret except the one thats in front of the ship (or in this case, inside it). Otherwise it may bug out. I hope this helps.

Edited by Karkais

My guild has completed the FP regardless of the "ship stuck on platform" bug, as the only thing that prevents you from completing the encounter is if the ship is invulnerable to the turrets and just keeps stacking the damage buff. If that doesnt happen, you can finish the encounter regardless where the ship is stuck. The boss himself does relatively minor damage, its all about the ship.

I think you could still run inside the ship and activate the middle turret to interrupt the ship in that screenshot scenario.

The boss always grappling one guy whos trying to use the turret is working as intended. You just need two people to run to the turret at the same time. Also, never use any other turret except the one thats in front of the ship (or in this case, inside it). Otherwise it may bug out. I hope this helps.

This ship crashing on the plataform wasnt the problem (other than the bizare looking of it). The problem is the turrets not working. Probaly the "wrong turret" bug you just mentioned.

Another sad bug tough.

Please dont assume that we arent doing the boss mechanics properly. We were as a matter of fact. if you read what i said in bug listing 2 "making the people move to new terminals" thats plural for our runners moving to the terminal to hit it. yes we had 1 getting grappled. Also, we were unable to hit the terminal when it was on the platform, and many times when the boss hit 300% or 400% due to the ship not resetting from hitting the terminal the first time.

and to edit.. we were using the proper terminal and the ship was not resetting, causing it to move to a new terminal making us move again only to get grappled some more.

Edited by DLightning

this bugged for us last night as well and totally ruined the night and we got no gear. the ship and the turret were buggy so he kept pounding our group with damage even though we were using interrupts on his missile casts and interrupting his flame sweeps.

Please dont assume that we arent doing the boss mechanics properly. We were as a matter of fact. if you read what i said in bug listing 2 "making the people move to new terminals" thats plural for our runners moving to the terminal to hit it. yes we had 1 getting grappled. Also, we were unable to hit the terminal when it was on the platform, and many times when the boss hit 300% or 400% due to the ship not resetting from hitting the terminal the first time.

and to edit.. we were using the proper terminal and the ship was not resetting, causing it to move to a new terminal making us move again only to get grappled some more.

Yeah you mentioned moving on to new terminals, which made me suspicious since the ship hasnt moved sideways in couple weeks. So you should always be using the middle turret. I did this yesterday again as part of a standard guild run and we completed Jindo Krey without any other bugs than the ship not moving sideways.

• 3 weeks later...