*Spoilers* Jedi Knight story, Lord Praven, Darth Angral and the Emporer

CrazyCarpet

Ok, as found out by the Jedi Knight player on the last quests of Tatooine, Lord Praven intended to use a device to basically shake the planet to pieces. On the last quest of Chapter 1 for the Jedi Knight, Lord Angral was trying to destroy Tython with his weapon to burn and destroy the planet.

Now here's the connection with the Emperor. It was revealed that he used a ritual and killed everyone on some planet so he could gain strength in those deaths. Were Darth Angral and Lord Praven trying to do the same thing? Mass death to gain power? Darth Angral may have gone rogue, but he may have discovered that's why the emperor had lived so long. And Praven could've been, like most Sith, a pawn for the Emperor's path to power.

Has anyone else thought this, and if so, WHY NO ANSWERZ BW????!!!!! WHY U NO EXPLAIN?

Edited by CrazyCarpet

Ok, as found out by the Jedi Knight player on the last quests of Tatooine, Lord Praven intended to use a device to basically shake the planet to pieces. On the last quest of Chapter 1 for the Jedi Knight, Lord Angral was trying to destroy Tython with his weapon to burn and destroy the planet.

Now here's the connection with the Emperor. It was revealed that he used a ritual and killed everyone on some planet so he could gain strength in those deaths. Were Darth Angral and Lord Praven trying to do the same thing? Mass death to gain power? Darth Angral may have gone rogue, but he may have discovered that's why the emperor had lived so long. And Praven could've been, like most Sith, a pawn for the Emperor's path to power.

Has anyone else thought this, and if so, WHY NO ANSWERZ BW????!!!!! WHY U NO EXPLAIN?

However the Emperor didnt have to actually destroy his Homeworld Nathema to become as powerful as he is. If you read the book "Revan" yes all ife was wiped out on the planet however, the planet is still there. Also the Emperor found a less destructive way to maintain his power. If you play enough of the JK storyline and get Kira Carsen to open up more you will learn all this.

Kira is one of "The Emperors Children" just like her brother is however she managed to escape.(could be wrong about her brother all I know is that she has one.)

Edited by Kyriosgundam

I'm pretty sure that Praven and Angral's actions were unrelated to The Emperor's ritual. In both cases, Angral was concerned specifically with doing something to hurt the Jedi Knight specifically. There doesn't seem to be any mention of any similar ritual as in the Emperor's plans.

The actions are completely unrelated. Praven planned on using the Republic experimental superweapon The Shock Drum to destroy Tatooine. Angral's actions were intended on revenge against the Hero of tython over the death of his son.

But the Emperor, now his actions are completely different. His plan was secret to pretty much everyone, excluding Scourge. His plan was bad for everyone and was in no way related to Angral or Praven's actions.

There's no such thing as absolutes in fiction. Don't you guys watch television? ;) It could be related, it could not be related, and it could become related somewhere down the line. I agree, it was probably just Angral, but we can't know unless we read the writer's minds.

Actually they are unrelated. It is proven that the war is a farce. A cover to give the Emperor time to achieve his ultimate goal. And the Sith are just his pawns, they have no idea what he's planning.

Actually they are unrelated. It is proven that the war is a farce. A cover to give the Emperor time to achieve his ultimate goal. And the Sith are just his pawns, they have no idea what he's planning.

You're taking my post way too seriously. My point was that writers can do anything so we can never state things in absolutes because even if that appears to be true and actually is true now, it might not be true a year from now.

You're taking my post way too seriously. My point was that writers can do anything so we can never state things in absolutes because even if that appears to be true and actually is true now, it might not be true a year from now.

That's true, but I don't think they will bridge those gaps in the future. Praven was using the Shock Drum for reasons I can't remember. Angral was getting revenge for his son. The Emperor's plan was completely different. I don't think they will connect those actions, but if they do they'll have to make a good explanation as to why.

Since Angraal was answering to the Emperor who was well aware of his plans I doubt that he intended to betray him. True Lord Scourge managed to lie to the Emperor's face for 300 years, but Scourge had to kill the

Jedi Exile

to convince him of his loyalty.

I doubt that the Emperor would have been inhabiting Kira and not noticed, "you know, I can detect the the same dark side patterns that were present in my consumption of Nathema, so I'm going to kill Angraal now:mad:."