Rakghoul Event

Chemmie

yay another 12k reputation event where u need 70k for legend status. then wait half year for another 12k. increase the cap gosh darn it.

Errr... no. What is the point of reputation when it is easy for everyone to max out?

The point of these events is to keep people logging into the game, not for people to get all the rewards in a day and then never bother with the event again.

- Arcada

The Teasers were also on the Twitter feed -- where there is another update:

Details of meetings between GSI CEO Addalar Hyland and members of the Alderaanian nobility remain scarce. Are new arms deals in the works?

January 14, 2014

The Hyland Organization for Rakghoul Neutralizaton (also known as THORN) was a philanthropic agency that sought to eradicate the Rakghoul plague. The organization was created by the CEO of Galactic Solutions Industries Addalar Hyland, and was tasked with not only finding the cure for the plague but also the elimination of planetary infestations. Agents of the group were commonly called "Neutralizers", some of which are talented volunteers.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Hyland_Organization_for_Rakghoul_Neutralizaton

Edited by Ancaglon

Details of meetings between GSI CEO Addalar Hyland and members of the Alderaanian nobility remain scarce. Are new arms deals in the works?

15 min ago on their twitter.

As weird as that would be, we could have 2 events at the same time up this week. Well technically gree and life day were also up at the same time so I guess not that weird... :p

So no Rak event this week? Or am I missing something?

Well, if the plague was not so thoroughly neutralized back in the days of Tatooine outbreak, the Rakghouls would pop up unexpectedly at some point... :rak_03:

Edited by Aries_cz

Is it just on the PTS? I've been running all over Alderaan and haven't found anything yet.

There will be no plague, it was eradicated long time ago :rak_03:

The chances of it springing up somewhere unexpectedly are infinitesimally small :rak_04:

Edited by Aries_cz

It looks like the Rak event will drop next week or maybe later... Nothing this week other than more cryptic tweets from Alderann.

Time will tell, they've started events on Wednesdays before, so I wouldn't rule out it starting in the next few days, although with the BH event up this week you may be right about it being next Tuesday.

Time will tell, they've started events on Wednesdays before, so I wouldn't rule out it starting in the next few days, although with the BH event up this week you may be right about it being next Tuesday.

I certainly wouldn't mind if they dropped it this week. But you know how peeps are... there would be QQ galore because some couldn't manage to do both events as one takes time away from the other. :rolleyes:

"Strange Sightings Reported | 01.15.2014, 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalli View Post

So then would they care to comment on another crater location just like the one on alderaan that has been found on corellia then?

Unfortunately, Addalar Hyland was rushed away before we could ask any further questions. We will not give up so easily though. We should have more details later today."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm guessing Thurs. We have had events start on Thurs before. Too much activity/teases to wait until Tues.