Matrix Shard Recipe

DarthMetier

I read somewhere that there are 4 levels of matrix cubes, if this is true, if I create a lv.32 cube, since I am at lv.46, once I hit 50 will it automatically go to a lv.50 (tier 4) cube or will it still be a lv.32 cube (tier 3), thus making more sense for me to wait the 3 more levels till I get to 50 to make the cube. Thanks.

I actually found out that the cube recipes I have seen show a combination of colors for the first 3 tiers wheras the final tier is typically 3 shards of the same color. So no matter, what I will probaly do is go ahead and get the shards to make the lv.32 cube and the shards to make the lv.50 cube once i get to 50.

Check the stats of that lvl 32 relic somewhere and see what's on the market first, it's not impossible that you can buy something better for that 20k that you'd have to pay to disassemble your relic once you get to 50. They are quite good for their level compared to some random relic but you are quite overleveled for the lvl 32 one.

edit: also check the relics at the light/dark side vendor, they're only green but cheap.

Edited by Fei-Ke

the cube you make depends on your level. personally i waited until 50 to make one. it costs like 20k to disassemble the cube so you can make another. you can only have one cube at a time.

You can always disassemble the matrix cube and reconfigure it.

The disassembler cost 8K, not 20K, and is available from the Jawa junk dealer on Tatooine.

Here is a guide to datacrons, the values of the shard combinations, etc.

http://www.cyberneticpunks.com/matrix-cubes-guide-how-to-make-them/

Edited by Owsley

• 1 month later...

Here's where I'm confused: I'm a lvl 25 Jedi Knight and would like to make the lvl 25 relic, which requires 1 red and 2 yellow. I got the 1st yellow on Coruscant, but the 2nd yellow available to characters is in a lvl 34 area of Nar Shaddaa -- by which point I might as well be making the lvl 32 relic instead.

Am I missing something?

Here's where I'm confused: I'm a lvl 25 Jedi Knight and would like to make the lvl 25 relic, which requires 1 red and 2 yellow. I got the 1st yellow on Coruscant, but the 2nd yellow available to characters is in a lvl 34 area of Nar Shaddaa -- by which point I might as well be making the lvl 32 relic instead.

Am I missing something?

No, you're not. The system is flawed.

Indeed the system is flawed. It's better to wait until level 50 to make your matrix cube. If you make a lower level one you will have to pay to disassemble it in order to make a level 50 cube, so it's better to just wait. Edited by Ludstar

• 7 months later...