Picking a server

Shandrii

so what i've gathered so far is that most of the popular servers are having big issues with que times and will eventually hit full making ppl have to wait to enter server. So what i should be doing is finding a less popular more balanced pvp server correct? seems like i should also roll republic so i can have shorter que times right?

so what i've gathered so far is that most of the popular servers are having big issues with que times and will eventually hit full making ppl have to wait to enter server. So what i should be doing is finding a less popular more balanced pvp server correct? seems like i should also roll republic so i can have shorter que times right?

republic wont have shorter warzone queue times than sith, as such - even if there are gross faction imbalances, which i doubt.

Huttball will match Sith vs Sith if there are lots of Sith and not many republics queueing for warzones.

republic wont have shorter warzone queue times than sith, as such - even if there are gross faction imbalances, which i doubt.

Huttball will match Sith vs Sith if there are lots of Sith and not many republics queueing for warzones.

in that case we will have a more diverse selection of BGs instead of just replaying huttball, ntm fairly balanced wpvp

in that case we will have a more diverse selection of BGs instead of just replaying huttball, ntm fairly balanced wpvp

True - but this is assuming that faction imbalances will be universal, as opposed to a minority which is the norm with most MMO releases where people are worried about such things on launch day.

:)

Republic is at a disadvantage on almost all PvP servers, most PvE servers and at an advantage on RP servers. (What's that say about the republic crowd?)

Kinrath Spider like the previous guy suggested would probably be good for you, I welcome more republic to fight against.