The Fan Favorite Reward is “The Party Jawa”

CourtneyWoods

Party Jawa is at least fun looking. Carbonite thingy? Bleh. Holorancor? I didn't want the holodancer why would I want a holorancor. Now, a cute male holodancer maybe.
I'd rather they just put all the rewards in, then let you choose which one you want for your character(s). Then it would truly be a Player's Choice item, not a Popularity Contest Winner item.

That Other Game did something like this many years ago, in connection with an expansion or something. You got a token which you used at an NPC vendor to buy whichever little vanity pet you wanted for your character.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Party Jawas! Of course!

What else could a struggling MMO need but to spend their resources on completely pointless, useless, immersion shattering nonsense?!

But you don't understand! There is a division of labor! 2 of the remaining 3 devs are working on vanity pets, and the third is working on... well something GOOD that is coming SOON. :eek:

But you don't understand! There is a division of labor! 2 of the remaining 3 devs are working on vanity pets, and the third is working on... well something GOOD that is coming SOON. :eek:

They could take advantage of the marketing opportunities too...

"Party Jawas! Because a Dark Sith Lord with a parrot isn't quite stupid enough!"

They could take advantage of the marketing opportunities too...

"Party Jawas! Because a Dark Sith Lord with a parrot isn't quite stupid enough!"

Agreed. It's one more step down the road that leads to the kind of awful crap that plagues wow. I bought this game thinking it was going to be a straight, no nonsense Star Wars game. If I'd known it was going to end up with this kind of rubbish in it, then I wouldn't have bothered.

I see this facebook voting quite strange. Why do you want general public vote on reward that is going to affect only current subscribers? Because they may subscribe in future? How about doing it differently? FB users can happily vote on reward, which will be provided to new subscribers. And current subscribers can vote on their reward inside the game. This way, anyone who logs in can conveniently vote. Not random guy who never played SWTOR, not only official forum user, but everyone who logs into the game. So this is about voting itself.

Now, the reward. Jawa with a balloon? What will be next? Sith Purebood pulling duck on the string? Can’t wait to see them all over the fleet, it is very starwarsy and fitting the feel of galactic war… I understand that useful item could give an advantage so it is out of the options. But how about some nice piece of orange armor/weapon without stats? Or a title?

Edited by Kyarc