Orange (Moddable) Techblade, Any Leads?

Kithzyan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it can be done by a healer Sage, it can be done by a dps Sage of any spec. Hell, these days, I'm even running Red Reaper as dps sage with Nadia, we plow through everything with nothing but Force Armor (except the bridge boss, which Nadia has to solo while I click crystals :D)

Ok, that i can't believe, Nadia loses too much health too quick to solo flashpoints with her, unless you are doing them while you are overleveled for them, because at the higher level, force armor lasts maybe 1 or 2 hits.....depending on if its a crit or not, which sometimes, makes me feel like not even bothering putting the armor on. lol

Maybe it was gear? who knows, i don't put my companion in top notch stuff, except for weapons, otherwise its just what i get via questing and loot drops, no one crafts anything other then orange gear, which is next to impossible to keep updated, unless you find a crafter that isn't a greedy sod that asks for 4x the cost of the items as a tip, which effectively makes it not a tip. lol

lol serious thread necro...invasion of the zombies Star Wars style!

yes....every vendor tht give comm weapons now gives techblades as well. Armstech has a lvl 20 craftable one (that is sick easy to get). this issue is now moot...except necro threads are funny :D

on the note of the belsavis techblade. it's simply awesome lookin! my jug main uses one, and the coolest look I've ever seen was a repub side sentinel in the slave outfit with two of those on her back. so sexay!

Also...though it hasn't affected my Jugg, make sure that none of your abilities specify "lightsaber". learned the hard way after finding a very cool looking techstaff on my shadow, and spending creds to migrate mods, only to find out that half my cirtical abilities were saber only :p the sage really doesn't have this issue, but just warning everyone....

Edited by Elyxin

I think you can buy a moddable techblade on Coruscant, actually - try the weapons vendor over by the Face Merchants heroic mission. I know some of them are moddable despite being green in color.

Exactly. Every single Weapons Vendor on every single planet (except starter) has "green colour" moddable techblades, techstaffs and vibroswords for sale.

Edited by ZeroPlus

I got a green moddable techblade while on Taris. I forget where I got it but I think I bought it off the weapon vendor. I also saw another one in Nar Shadaa from a weapon vendor at the promenade. It uses the barrels instead of hilts I guess because of the aim stat. Fortunately, it looks like a regular techblade and not some weird sword with a barrel.