Any soloable end game besides solo dailies?

My guild runs ops on days I cant join. I have several family members that are working their way to 50. What can I do until then? I've been running dailies but my pvp gear is better so I've been doing it for cash and comms for my companions. Anything else I can do to gather more PVE gear by myself?

My guild runs ops on days I cant join. I have several family members that are working their way to 50. What can I do until then? I've been running dailies but my pvp gear is better so I've been doing it for cash and comms for my companions. Anything else I can do to gather more PVE gear by myself?

try pugging in HM FP's perhaps (wonder how much i'll get bashed for saying this)

Find someone else with the odd 30 - 60 minutes free per day and start running hard mode flashpoints as a duo. It really helps if one of you can heal and the other is at least a DD. If you gear up your companions well enough (you can start with recruit gear for them if you have the credits) they will heal/tank just fine through hard mode BT, Kaon, False emperor. While you won't be picking up any Rakata gear you can certainly get Columi level stuff in the mean time and it is rather entertaining to be honest.

Black Talon hard mode is 30 minutes or less, can be run multiple times a day and if you run it three times each time it will count for a weekly etc.

Find someone else with the odd 30 - 60 minutes free per day and start running hard mode flashpoints as a duo. It really helps if one of you can heal and the other is at least a DD. If you gear up your companions well enough (you can start with recruit gear for them if you have the credits) they will heal/tank just fine through hard mode BT, Kaon, False emperor. While you won't be picking up any Rakata gear you can certainly get Columi level stuff in the mean time and it is rather entertaining to be honest.

Black Talon hard mode is 30 minutes or less, can be run multiple times a day and if you run it three times each time it will count for a weekly etc.

Is it possible to solo normal fps too?

In a nutshell the only soloable end game content is pvp.

As far back as January players were calling for flashpoits and raids that could be run solo with all of your companions as a deliberate form of end game content. But BW never saw fit to reply to the requests, so while waiting for your family members enjoy pvp or better yet play something else.

In a nutshell the only soloable end game content is pvp.

As far back as January players were calling for flashpoits and raids that could be run solo with all of your companions as a deliberate form of end game content. But BW never saw fit to reply to the requests, so while waiting for your family members enjoy pvp or better yet play something else.

I am doing solo pvp but, I was hoping for more endgame PVE solo content while we wait for server merges. And it's not a "better yet play something else". I happen to like this game.

Edited by Bewoulff