[VEHICLE] ARATECH ICE quest

nderoche

My husband and I have completed esseles hm 5 times now and have yet to have received credit (all the others we've done have no issues). I have had a ticket and a bug issue sent out. It was mentioned that it was a bug and since we just had a patch update, i figured it would be all set now. No such luck... GRRRRR Any suggestions? :(

• Dev Post

Hey there folks!

This is a bug that we are aware of, and we're currently slated to fix it with the next patch. For now, though, you will not receive credit for this mission when running The Esseles; please do not run it multiple times to attempt to get credit.

Thank you for your patience.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I will post my bug report in this thread, because it might be related:

I recently noticed that none of the Hardmode Flashpoints I finished counted for my open mission

[VEHICLE] ARATECH ICE

By looking closer at it, I realised what the problem is:

My republic chars have the IMPERIAL Version of this mission! That means that they are required to finish "Black Talon", "The Foundry" and the imperial versions of the other flashpoints.

Of course, this is not possible.

Dear Bioware, please correct this mission so that my republic chars can finally finish it. Your help is much appreciated. (I also sent an ingame bug report.)

P. S. The mission terminal on the republic fleet states the correct mission, but when you take it, it immediately switches to the imperial version.