Telos. What happened?

Jetreaperz

You mean besides Oteg and the Jedi Prisoner quests? It's sort of because nobody really mentions ships, and depending on what you choose (light or dark) the Telos

either gets the bridge blown off with Oteg or Oteg retreats.

So if they talked about it then it might break the game, especially because barely any of the quests (save some parts of the class storylines) are affected by other quests.

One of the crafting missions references it, if memory serves. I think I remember seeing it on my Inquisitor in one of her Underworld Trading missions. I also think I remember it being mentioned in a mission on Taris, but I can't for the life of me remember if it was Imp or Pub, I think it was part of the main planet storyline Imp side, but I'm not even 50% positive on that, lol.

Maybe it's being saved for an expansion. And I can imagine talk isn't high because the focus is on two things: 1) the "war" and 2) either restoring or destroying Taris (depending on your side).

Would make a fun Taris/Balmorra like planet for the future, though.

Edited by xxforcardassia

It probably recovered, after all in Kotor2 you got the Hutt to agree to bring fuel to the station (or at least he did when I played it), and the lack of fuel was the only major problem, even if you went down the darkside the planet was going to recover eventually (too many predators, prey die, predators starve, repopulate the wildlife sensibily) Edited by AlexDougherty