Just hit level 50.

So, the first normal end game flashpoint/Instance/Operation.

What is it, and where is it located?

We tried Hard mode The Esseles, but it was way too hard, since we don't have any gear.

Any tips and info is appreciated.

Can someone make a list on what Instance we should do?

I guess we need to grin the Normal mode instances before moving on to Hard Mode?

Edited by Tiriensoul

First, do your Ilum/Belsavis dailies and get some purple mods/enhancements/armoring (do the heroic ones for those).

You can try normal mode Battle of Ilum/False Emperor/Directive 7 so get some upgrades but alot of the bosses will drop green gear sadly.

First, do your Ilum/Belsavis dailies and get some purple mods/enhancements/armoring (do the heroic ones for those).

You can try normal mode Battle of Ilum/False Emperor/Directive 7 so get some upgrades but alot of the bosses will drop green gear sadly.

Normal mode BAttle of ilium/False emperor/Directive 7.

I noticed it was mostly greens, and some blue.

But just keep doing it until you got something for Hardmode atleast?

After you've done those a few times.

What Hard mode do you recommend first?

Don't do anything that these people say.

Go PVP and do Daily/Weekly and get the Champion bags. The Champion Gear is very easy to get and will make the hardmode flashpoints so much easier to do.

The Champion PVP gear is better than Tionese PVE gear and like 50x easier to get.

Get real Bioware, you're endgame gear design is *********** hideous.

Welcome to endgame, worthless grind.

Edited by Samvan

Go PVP and do Daily/Weekly and get the Champion bags. The Champion Gear is very easy to get and will make the hardmode flashpoints so much easier to do.

The Champion PVP gear is better than Tionese PVE gear and like 50x easier to get.

And the way to 50 is not a grind ? :p

Normal mode BAttle of ilium/False emperor/Directive 7.

I noticed it was mostly greens, and some blue.

But just keep doing it until you got something for Hardmode atleast?

After you've done those a few times.

What Hard mode do you recommend first?

I recently did hardmode The Esseles with some friends. After shortly hitting 50, we went in there and couldn't kill the second boss.

After a few days of acquiring new craftable gear, PvP gear, etc. we went back in and cleared the whole thing. Ironfist is arguably the hardest boss in there as he will test your healer to keep the tank up and the DPS to kill him quickly-- he will hit your group HARD.

In terms of loot, we found The Esseles to be far more rewarding than the normal mode level 50 flashpoints. We were getting purple gear token drops on several bosses.

We're planning on farming hardmode The Esseles as much as possible now. After picking up some Blue or better level 50 gear it should be pretty easy!

I dont care much about gear at all, i don't like the fact that people grind stuff to get better looking pixels.

I want to try out instances not for the gear, but to have fun. That's the reason i do stuff in games, not for pixels but for fun.

Seems to me like i am the only one. That's why i want to know where to go to try out some Lvl 50 end game :)

I recently did hardmode The Esseles with some friends. After shortly hitting 50, we went in there and couldn't kill the second boss.

After a few days of acquiring new craftable gear, PvP gear, etc. we went back in and cleared the whole thing. Ironfist is arguably the hardest boss in there as he will test your healer to keep the tank up and the DPS to kill him quickly-- he will hit your group HARD.

In terms of loot, we found The Esseles to be far more rewarding than the normal mode level 50 flashpoints. We were getting purple gear token drops on several bosses.

We're planning on farming hardmode The Esseles as much as possible now. After picking up some Blue or better level 50 gear it should be pretty easy!

Okey. But what do you recommend?

We just did Directive 7, and it was Awsome, really fun.

Where to go from there? We got some Correlia commendations from it, but that's it.

Not that i care much, but those i play with do. After Directive 7, where would you recommend we go?

So, the first normal end game flashpoint/Instance/Operation.

What is it, and where is it located?

We tried Hard mode The Esseles, but it was way too hard, since we don't have any gear.

Any tips and info is appreciated.

Can someone make a list on what Instance we should do?

I guess we need to grin the Normal mode instances before moving on to Hard Mode?

The Esseles is the Repub equivalent of Black Talon right?

We went there the same day we hit 50. Cleared it ok.

The Esseles is the Repub equivalent of Black Talon right?

We went there the same day we hit 50. Cleared it ok.

For whatever reason, Hardmode Esseles is significantly harder than Hardmode Black Talon. Ironfist needs to be tuned down a bit.

OP, you should clear out False Emperor on normal, and if you have no problems with that, proceed to do it on hardmode. The jump isn't too bad if you use lots of CC on trash and know the fights, and the loot is much better (I think tionese gloves, columi weapon, and columi chest drop).

Don't do hardmodes until you have some epics (at least if you are a tank) I would suggest doing the world bosses on Belsavis and Hoth. They drop level 50 epics and they are both tank and spank. The Belsavis boss has 3 adds so you will def need 3-4 healers 2 tanks and 1-2 dps

All you have to do is 7 days worth of dailies on Ilum and Belsavis to get a full set of epic level 50 mods and an epic earpiece or implant. These are much better than anything you loot from normal mode flashpoints and will gear you properly for hardmodes. Or like the other poster said in here grind PvP until you get champion gear.

Ironfist is arguably the hardest boss in there as he will test your healer to keep the tank up and the DPS to kill him quickly-- he will hit your group HARD.

Ironfist is an interrupt and DPS check. Healing him is a total joke if you understand how to interrupt Headshot.

The last boss is the hardest because of the 12k lightning strikes that will hit you even if you're 10 yards out of them, seemingly at random. Even that boss isn't really "hard", it's just annoyingly RNG-based.

All you have to do is 7 days worth of dailies on Ilum and Belsavis to get a full set of epic level 50 mods and an epic earpiece or implant. These are much better than anything you loot from normal mode flashpoints and will gear you properly for hardmodes. Or like the other poster said in here grind PvP until you get champion gear.

Sorry to sound like a noob. Although I am. The dailies on belsavis/ Ilum that you mention are heroics?

And also, some people say do PvP. But wont that just reward you with PvP gear? or can you do PvE missions with PvP gear?

I've never played an MMO before so im not sure what the standard procedure is for this kind of thing.

Most of the dailies can be solo'd even some of the 2man/4man heroics if you are a stealther.

I will give you the quest names of what I know that reward an epic modification

Darkness on Ilum

I don't know the other names, but both of them are in Belsavis One is in the High Security Prison and the other is in The Tombs.

You can get an enhancement/mod/armoring from these 3 quests they are all instanced except the one on Ilum.

Don't be shy to ask for a group in general chat!

Are you kidding me? Is this true?

Man I've been going about this all wrong. I figured PvP gear was in some way meant specifically for PvPers and didn't even bother looking at the vendors.

Good to know my last couple of weeks doing PvE was all a wasteful time sink! Yay BW for logical progression design! :rolleyes:

Edited by Matteis

Are you kidding me? Is this true?

Man I've been going about this all wrong. I figured PvP gear was in some way meant specifically for PvPers and didn't even bother looking at the vendors.

Good to know my last couple of weeks doing PvE was all a wasteful time sink! Yay BW for logical progression design! :rolleyes:

It's still not ideal, I've pulled the mods out of every piece of pvp gear I've gotten to replace 50-52 mods while gearing, since they're 56. You still should be running hardmodes for Columi off the last bosses, and running normal EV because it's a joke. Running straight pvp gear isn't recommended though.

I dont care much about gear at all, i don't like the fact that people grind stuff to get better looking pixels.

I want to try out instances not for the gear, but to have fun. That's the reason i do stuff in games, not for pixels but for fun.

Seems to me like i am the only one. That's why i want to know where to go to try out some Lvl 50 end game :)

Oh really, is that why you got a need to tell us all multiple times? You're making it sound like you're some cool guy not wanting good pixels because your personality is just too high level for everyone else? But dude, get on my level.. newb.

For whatever reason, Hardmode Esseles is significantly harder than Hardmode Black Talon. Ironfist needs to be tuned down a bit.

OP, you should clear out False Emperor on normal, and if you have no problems with that, proceed to do it on hardmode. The jump isn't too bad if you use lots of CC on trash and know the fights, and the loot is much better (I think tionese gloves, columi weapon, and columi chest drop).

It's so damn much neither of us in our guild knows where to begin?

We did Directive 7 as i said before, But since we didn't get any kinds of gear to proceed to next Instance i guess we need to do it again? It was a blast doing it tho... But is it needed to do again?

False emperor on normal, after that on Hardmode, alright thanks :).

After False emperor, what do you suggest?

There's no direction of where to go, what instance to do at all :/

Oh really, is that why you got a need to tell us all multiple times? You're making it sound like you're some cool guy not wanting good pixels because your personality is just too high level for everyone else? But dude, get on my level.. newb.

The truth is the truth no matter how you twist and/or turn it.