GSF utilities

Moralist

Agreed, this is the worst bug GSF has. It is bad because you do not know you are having it unless you check. I find it most often in the primary weapon (lasers). When I think to check to see if level 4 & 5 are still chosen sometimes they are deselected and I have to re-select it. Who knows how many matches went by with it deselected as I do not remember to check each time. If you cannot fix it, can you at least have a check and a pop up telling us when we do not have one selected.

• Dev Post
Dear BW, you fixed quickly utilities and reset of it on some classes. Can you do that with GSF utilities/tiers, we playing with that bug more than year. Please do some with that.

And finallay how about sharing GSF quests?

Passing these onto the team!

-eric

Passing these onto the team!

-eric

Thanks. Would you be so kind and also pass on to fix the GSF SR-03 Republic Scout Paint Job (the one that plasters that awesome giant Republic Logo on your scout fighter's hull) so it can be selected for those that unlocked it before and unlocked/purchased again for those that don't have it? Right now purchasing it for cartel coins gives an error and using the deed from cartel packs just makes it go poof without unlocking it. This has been going on for a long time now. Edited by Glzmo