Minor Exp Boosts and Rested Exp

-Silver-

Do they stack? I only play for an hour two per session so I always have rested exp to consume, and the Minor Exp Boost says "does not stack with any other form of exp boost" or something along those lines. I'm wondering if rested exp is an exception to that rule?

I have three minor boosts now, and rarely use them for fear of wasting them (in case they don't stack with rested bonuses).

Thanks for reading :)

Yes. Rested xp and xp boosts stack.

What they mean by "Will not stack with other xp boosts" is that you can't have several different xp boosts going at one time.

I was kinda curious on that one, do those stack with Legacy exp boost unlockers? So say ,I have full rested off sitting in the cantina, and I pop a 25% booster, then run a flashpoint with all the legacy unlocks, do all 3 mesh?

I was kinda curious on that one, do those stack with Legacy exp boost unlockers? So say ,I have full rested off sitting in the cantina, and I pop a 25% booster, then run a flashpoint with all the legacy unlocks, do all 3 mesh?

Yes. Rested xp, xp boosts, and the Legacy xp unlocks all stack. :)

Yes. Rested xp, xp boosts, and the Legacy xp unlocks all stack. :)

That is good to know, started buying the flashpoint exp bonus ones. I hear another double exp weekend is coming soon, cause KYD last time did not give any bonus exp :eek: