12XP how long for ?

tamaska

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here they say it will last till fall. but its still not for level 55 to 60 so I won't play too many twinks to level 60.

Sure it is...

Makeb and Rishi are both flagged as class quests... you'll blow through XP there like no one's business... Actually, if you have all the boosts in place, Makeb alone may well get you to lvl 60...

Sure it is...

Makeb and Rishi are both flagged as class quests... you'll blow through XP there like no one's business... Actually, if you have all the boosts in place, Makeb alone may well get you to lvl 60...

Rishi and Yavin are under Shadow of Revan in log. Not under Class.

I wasn't around for the first 12XP boost, is it possible to level purely on class missions alone? or do the XP boosts and the legacy class XP boost stack with the 12xp? I've done all the side missions so many times, it'd be nice to just level through doing class story for a change. :)

I wasn't around for the first 12XP boost, is it possible to level purely on class missions alone? or do the XP boosts and the legacy class XP boost stack with the 12xp? I've done all the side missions so many times, it'd be nice to just level through doing class story for a change. :)

The class legacy unlock xp boost does not stack. The generic free for all XP boosts do stack, and so does guild XP boost. And yes, with one of those general XP boosts on, you only need to do class quests.

I keep seeing ppl say that the Epic XP Boost will be 12x like before. But I have yet to see an official post from someone working at Bioware stating that it will be 12x. On that May the Fourth page they use this vague statement:

Inspired by the popularity of the 12x XP Boost, Subscribers can level faster while experiencing a deeper and more engaging story-telling experience.

I keep seeing ppl say that the Epic XP Boost will be 12x like before. But I have yet to see an official post from someone working at Bioware stating that it will be 12x. On that May the Fourth page they use this vague statement:

If it lets you level by only doing the class story, then it has to be 12xp or similar.