Regarding the Darkness Guide in dulfy

Arkedius

Anyone know what the Gear templates mean? im trying to set myself for HM progression with my guild and dont understand what template i should focus on.

Also what enhancement and mods should i run warding B(mods) and Bulwark Bastion enhancement?

What should my stats be at regarding Shield chance, absorb and defense. Thanks.

If you have the capacity to get either, especially with the upcoming nerfs, I'd run for the lethal b mods. You sacrifice no endurance compared to warding b, but it grants power rather than def (which is well within realm of asymptote anyway).

Enhancement wise, yeah i go bastion and bulwark.

Stat totals you would need a sin to give you, i havent PvEd on mine since 5.0 dropped (freaking crates, its literally faster tk level another guardian and only need half the gear). You can adjust the stat balance using augments- shield and absorb, or enhancements, but either way both are a hair expensive if you dont have a crafting buddy. I reccomend getting enhancements first, auging with 228 purples and waiting for 5.9 and the new augs.

I believe for sins the rule of thumb is absorb > shield > def but i could be wrong (not a sin main, my gear is still 216/220 on my tank/tank set).