How was Han Solo able to wear Trooper armor in SW IV?

Andge

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes yes, but How did Anakin reroll imp side as Vader, and still keep his level 50?! That's not fair, how'd he faction change?!

Actually, I think he had to start from lvl 1 when he re-rolled, that's why Palpatine just sent him to kill the children instead of fighting fully trained Jedi. It would also explain why he lost to Obi-Wan and why his attempted Force Charge failed so badly.

I think the most interesting question is this; the two times Anakin fights Dooku, he weilds two sabers - in their first fight when Obi-Wan throws his saber to him, and in their second fight for a short second before he decapitates Dooku. Anakin would have to be a sentinel to do this.

Which means - get this; Anakin is a sentinel who uses only one saber...

Why would a sentinel only use one saber?

To me this proves what a clueless Master Obi-Wan really was.

Edited by Andge

Actually, I think he had to start from lvl 1 when he re-rolled, that's why Palpatine just sent him to kill the children instead of fighting fully trained Jedi. It would also explain why he lost to Obi-Wan and why his attempted Force Charge failed so badly.

I think the most interesting question is this; the two times Anakin fights Dooku, he weilds two sabers - in their first fight when Obi-Wan throws his saber to him, and in their second fight for a short second before he decapitates Dooku. Anakin would have to be a sentinel to do this.

Err...he actually did fight fully trained Jedi in the temple.

Err...he actually did fight fully trained Jedi in the temple.

But each of them were only lvl 2-3 , so with stims and health packs he should be able to beat them. Also I expect that Palpatine maybe gave Anakin som Legacy gear which would definitely enable a lvl 1 to beat a lvl 3.

couldn't do a thing against all that expertise that Obi-Wan was stacking. bet Anakin also forgot that his previous LS III saber was rendered useless when he fell to the dark side.

To me this proves what a clueless Master Obi-Wan really was.

I think this was in beta, sents could wear heavy armor back then. But the new patch dropped right around the time Anakin re-rolled empire, he switched to juggernaut I believe.

Obi-Wan must be a Shadow that stubbornly uses a single lightsaber since he used stealth and Mind-Maze to great effect in the death Star, but since mind-maze doesn't works on droids it didn't worked so well in Episode II when he tried to solo that Heroic 2 in the droid factory and ended up aggroing a whole bunch of gold droidekas, Anakin had to come all the way from Tatooine to rez him :eek: Edited by Andronicos

Luke's outfit was obviously adaptive social armor.

I'm sorry, but anytime you kiss your sister the way Leia laid one on him in Ep-V that's an automatic -1000 social points... no matter who initiated it.

EDIT

That's probably why he was in his flight suit right after that (possible reward from the Ep-IV Death Star Heroic Space Mission)

Edited by CaptMurphy

Obi-Wan must be a Shadow that stubbornly uses a single lightsaber since he used stealth and Mind-Maze to great effect in the death Star, but since mind-maze doesn't works on droids it didn't worked so well in Episode II when he tried to solo that Heroic 2 in the droid factory and ended up aggroing a whole bunch of gold droidekas, Anakin had to come all the way from Tatooine to rez him :eek:

I saw that. He made a rookie mistake and forgot to use resilience before using force cloak.