Looking for playpals ? :)

Hitmeharder

Hi

I am a returning player with both 50guardian and 50 BH powertech looking for a mature and active guild.

I tend to play mmos alot but swtiching around on what game i play, but i want to join a guild in Swtor that accept that people have other things to do than to play games 24/7 but is still mature friendly and active, so that if i do play i will feel welcome, even beeing able to do ops in weekends or midweeks.

been playing swtor since release and done all except new ops "terror from beyond" if its out ? :p

So if any guildmasters feel that they are in charge of an mature and active guild feel free to comment on my thread,

ATM im undecided if im gonna play rep or imperial, might even lvl a new toon just for the story.

So if anyone have any info regarding population ratio and warzones win/loss ratio feel free to comment on that aswell.

in the meantime keep cool and may the force be with all of us :)

Might even add abit about myself :)

I am 29 years old from norway and been playing mmos a lifetime

Froms SWG DAOC, AOC , Rift, WOW ofc, mainly tried em all, but since i am a huge star wars fan and waited so long for this game, following all the dev info i could find on the internet, im not ready to let go of this game :)

Thats why im searching for a solid playerbase to team up with, since all my irl friends and people i played with at release have quit :(

Anyway happy gaming :rak_03:

Hey Mate :)

I am Guild Leader of Best Served Cold. We are a mature and sosial guild with our main rule beeing Real life comes first. While we are sosial and not in any way a hardcore guild we still do ops regulary and pvp also. We have gotton some nice progress and keep getting more more.

We normaly have between 20-30 members online in our prime time, but have alot more members (300+) from all over the world, including alot of uk, usa, east and west euro, and scandinavians ( i am from norway my self) . we use ts3 for some funs chats and have a website.

Though our main focus is on the Sith Imperial side, we also have a rebel guild for our light side players.

If this sounds good feel free to send me a ingame whisper on Xues, Xeen, Zeexy or visit our website : http://bestservedcold.enjin.com/ Be sure to write some info about u in the application if intrested, so that we know who to contact ingame.

Ty

Xues

Edited by Xues

Might even add abit about myself :)

I am 29 years old from norway and been playing mmos a lifetime

Froms SWG DAOC, AOC , Rift, WOW ofc, mainly tried em all, but since i am a huge star wars fan and waited so long for this game, following all the dev info i could find on the internet, im not ready to let go of this game :)

Thats why im searching for a solid playerbase to team up with, since all my irl friends and people i played with at release have quit :(

Anyway happy gaming :rak_03:

if you want to have a good time and have fun with likeminded people check out impetusguild.com(or just click the link in my signature)

Impetus Norvegicus is the biggest norwegian star wars community on empire side and after taste we have both a semi hardcore raid team and a more casual approach....a very active community with alot of active players.

We have our main focus on PvE and have cleared all raids upto and including kephess (in the new terror from beyond ops)on 8 man hardmode. Last boss is not far from becoming dust to our semi- hardcore team.

All other raids have been cleared on 16 man hardmode

Both raid teams try to keep it mostly to 16 man but on some days we end up just going 8 man but then a player rotation is normally in place for the next raid

We have our own mumble server that is normally filled with guildmembers at almost any given time

Edited by greviouz