What Happened to Yozusk Platesmasher?

Gerald_Tarrant

Yeah - this one seems juuuust a bit ridiculous - camped out there for over an hour last night checking all three planetary instances and nada. Currently there now and have been for over two hours at this point and still nothing. Bug or not, stuff like this needs to be looked at to better optimize it for player QoL.

Jesus-like long.

So like never gonna see him again, we are just gonna feel the presence of the made up, sorry i mean god like npc ?

Damn those italians for getting the killing blow last time he respawned.

I now expect to burn :rolleyes:

Edited by Shingara

So like never gonna see him again, we are just gonna feel the presence of the made up, sorry i mean god like npc ?

Damn those italians for getting the killing blow last time he respawned.

I now expect to burn :rolleyes:

Pretty much. I had to give up after hitting the 5 hour mark on this one. I guess we got spoiled before the server mergers when there was no one around and we could group up for these guys at our leisure. I think it's time to revisit this artificial gating mechanism.

His respawn is over 9 hours i know that much, i logged in right when i got to work , stayed on the same instance with my laptop right next to my work pc , til i went home nothing.

However he does exist as i got him at server reset Wednesday. My guess is his respawn is 10-12 hours.

His respawn is over 9 hours i know that much, i logged in right when i got to work , stayed on the same instance with my laptop right next to my work pc , til i went home nothing.

His respawn is probably broken and has never been fixed. I doubt it's intentional.

*His respawn is probably broken and has never been fixed. I doubt it's intentional. *

NO NO It's Intentional! Don't You Understand, the Evil Ones sit around at EA and stick NEEDLES into little PLAYER Voodoo Dolls while Cackling as they Sneer at the Hapless Subscribers!

*His respawn is probably broken and has never been fixed. I doubt it's intentional. *

NO NO It's Intentional! Don't You Understand, the Evil Ones sit around at EA and stick NEEDLES into little PLAYER Voodoo Dolls while Cackling as they Sneer at the Hapless Subscribers!

Hmmm- that explains quite a few datacron placements

Wish I was joking......

• 1 month later...
He still exists. I can confirm this because I just killed him. Last night I left my main character where he spawns and logged out. I logged on immediately after update 2.2 went live and there he was. But now he's dead on Begeren Colony....sorry.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This is just plain stupid.. Spent 3 hours last night swapping 3 instances and no luck.

Parked my toon on the spot and logged in VERY early today and still NADA.

BIOWARE - Please fix the RESPAWN on this one! Ty

Or how about you work for your achievements like everyone else and wait. I don't see this many threads crying about the Martinique Dessler respawn.

I've actually gotten mine a few times, and its really not a long re-spawn timer, but if the beast bugs and then won't re-spawn until a server reset. Reason I know is I've gone and killed him and then logged out and onto another toon and by time I got there he was back up. Even called guildies in to get it with maybe a 15 minute time in between kills for various people. Then all of a sudden someone will do something stupid and then bam bugged out and won't re-spawn no matter what you do.

Same thing with the one beast on Voss inside the tomb in the nightmare lands. The only time he is up is when the server 1st resets or there just happens to be a rare 2nd instance. As a hunter of all things codex and achievements some of these I don't think I will ever complete because they have been a issue since beta. They have started to fix some while breaking others, but that is the nature of the beast of computer programming.

Edited by Zohkar