Any one else in the UK feel screwed by GAME?

Miffy

They didn't send me a code until the 26th of July and that is when I registered it, even though I pre ordered straight away. Frigging all my friends who got the Digital version are in playing and yet I spent £100+ on a CE and I'm the one being screwed :S Basically this means I'm now behind and wont be able to play with them until I catch up, yet that wont ever happen because I have a job.

They didn't send me a code until the 26th of July and that is when I registered it, even though I pre ordered straight away. Frigging all my friends who got the Digital version are in playing and yet I spent £100+ on a CE and I'm the one being screwed :S Basically this means I'm now behind and wont be able to play with them until I catch up, yet that wont ever happen because I have a job.

Want some french cries with your whamburger?

Disappointed, nothing more.

I will have my CE tomorrow morning, so if I don't have my Early Access invite by then, I'll just add the product code to my account and get in that way :)

What annoys me is I'm not in at all tomoz so I'll miss the delivery and the post office is shut on Wednesday so I'll have to wait to get it on Thursday lol.

This is why I love MMORPGs. It's the end of the world when you can't play for a day. Imagine the rage you can cause with consistent ganking!

Well by the time we all get on we'll be the ones behind and being ganked.

GAME has created double disappointed for me today.

I hoped today to both get into early access and get my physical CE (as it was shipped sunday).

But nether happened.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

You did not read your email then.

"If your payment is processed successfully you will receive an email letting

you know that your order is on its way. Your order is due to reach you after

15th December, the email just means it's being held ready for delivery.

Please note all courier tracking numbers will not be active until the

evening prior to the 15th."

Now you ordered ce like i did and you should have gotten this email, the game most likely will be sent to the nearest depot and sit there until 15th/16th which then the delivery codes become active and then are sent to your door.

GAME has created double disappointed for me today.

I hoped today to both get into early access and get my physical CE (as it was shipped sunday).

But nether happened.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Hah, that's exactly how my day has gone too, Post didn't even bring anything interesting!

Yeah, I feel the same way. I wish I ordered the CE from Amazon, I hear everyone got their codes within minutes of ordering, not days. But because of its hefty price, I thought the Game reward points would be worth it.

Got the same email saying shipped on Sunday. Had a tracking number on mine and according to Parcel Force it has been stuck awaiting collection since Sunday at their depot.

So looks like 15th delivery to me...

Consignment detail

Summary details of the consignment you've enquired about are displayed below.

Consignment number:

CF********

Service:

Express 24

Parcels advised:

Parcels collected:

Parcels delivered:

You did not read your email then.

"If your payment is processed successfully you will receive an email letting

you know that your order is on its way. Your order is due to reach you after

15th December, the email just means it's being held ready for delivery.

Please note all courier tracking numbers will not be active until the

evening prior to the 15th."

Now you ordered ce like i did and you should have gotten this email, the game most likely will be sent to the nearest depot and sit there until 15th/16th which then the delivery codes become active and then are sent to your door.

They sent out a similar email with the CE of Fable 3, yet i got that 2 days early. Which means they sent it day it went shipped.

Also they do have a "hold as pre-order" status. My order is clearly "shipped".

Ive pre ordered a physical copy from game.. Forget Deliveries.

They promised me il be in Early game access on the 15th. today is the 13th.. so its no biggy(for now).

There will be a Problem IF:

I dont get in early game access by the 16th.

If they let in the last wave on the 19th.(When people were PROMISED EGA on the 15th)

No Problems for me here.

And Dont get it twisted but. MOST of those that pre ordered Only pre-ordered(and paid $5 or £5) for the Early game access on the 15th.

Remember its only the 13th.

And it is unfair in a way, Because MMO games should be opened for all players AT the SAME time, for Fairplay.. but for Bioware.. This is Their First time.

Edited by Sakushi

Yup I also feel tottaly screwed by game!!

Ordered the collectors edition on the 1st available day then had to wait until the 26th for my code.

Still waiting on an invite to early access.

Also game started the process of charging my card but have not yet completed (basically made my bank aware they where planning on claiming X amount of money but did not complete) My order is still showing as shipped but as we all know that means nothing!

I'm going to sue bw. It's just bs not giving everyone the same chance to get 50 first. Why would you put false server status on webiste when all servers are light anyways???* GOOD JOB BW. A great start that tells your customers YOU CANT BE TRUSTED. %99 people want queues instead of waiting unlimited days.... Screw all of your staff.

The real unfair thing is not letting everyone get the same chance. People who ordered later are way behind the curve now and it will be harder for them(us). It's not if we get on 13 or 15. You should have just letted everyone in at the SAME time.

And you had to make 3 seperate post's why??

Also letting everyone in at the same time is a sure fire way of crashing the servers.

Then everyone looses out.

I'm glad some folks have managed to get in I'm just dissapointed I'm not currently one of them.