TAW (The Art of Warfare)

Ardicus

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a pretty new member of TAW and I would have to say that is one of the most organized guilds that I have ever been part of. TAW has been a growing guild at a time where many guilds have struggled to survive at all. Come join our friendly and helpful band of players.

Any chance I can join? I have been looking for a good guild for the week I have been back resubbed (EGA vet played until march), I have 3 50s on the shadowlands but I'm looking to rereoll on a PVP server. I'm PVP oriented right now, although once I hit 50 I won't mind doing the occasion OP if I'm needed. Currently I'm leveling a powertech named Evipat (level 11 at the moment). I'm mainly looking to join a good guild with an established community that is helpful and does a lot of PVP. I should be in game for at least another hour or so if you want to contact me there or here on the forums.

Thanks for your time I look forward to hearing from you.

Any chance I can join? I have been looking for a good guild for the week I have been back resubbed (EGA vet played until march), I have 3 50s on the shadowlands but I'm looking to rereoll on a PVP server. I'm PVP oriented right now, although once I hit 50 I won't mind doing the occasion OP if I'm needed. Currently I'm leveling a powertech named Evipat (level 11 at the moment). I'm mainly looking to join a good guild with an established community that is helpful and does a lot of PVP. I should be in game for at least another hour or so if you want to contact me there or here on the forums.

You can join right now. You can log onto to our Teamspeak server and hang out. If you are transferring to Prophecy of the Five then you can hang out with us for the time being. All your toons are welcome as we provide Empire and Republic in game guilds. We do PvP weekly and have different levels to get involved with.

To join go to http://www.TAW.net and register an account, then apply to our game and then hop onto our teamspeak server (info is on the website).

Would be happy to have you! I run the PvP nights, along with Slaver and your more then welcome to join us any time you want! Monday and Wednesday are PvP nights, and I am ussually running PvP or leveling. My 50 is Timber'wolve and am currently working on a sniper Iron'hyde, and going to roll a sorc healer (name TBD) :)

We have decent turnout for casual 50 pvp on republic and excellent turnout on empire for both sub50 and 50. We are looking to get more serious fireteams together for RWZs on both factions, so if that's your cup of tea, feel free to submit an app and talk to our PvP officers (Debs on Republic, Timber'wolve on Empire).

People that aren't sure if they want to join, I had my doubts because ever guild that I have been in was more about themselves. TAW, can't say that what so ever. TAW is about team work and helping each other out. More than happy to answer anyone's questions. Feel free in messaging me here, on the TAW website or in game. I have no doubts that I will be in taw until the end of time. :rak_01:

Huzzah! Welcome to the community, Agaric. Just as a reminder to folks out there, we are recruiting players of both factions and all interests: social, hardcore, pve, pvp, even altaholics! Both Empire and Republic guilds are active, healthy, and organized.

I've recently reactivated my account and I am looking for a guild like this. I have a 50 Mercenary and a 50 Marauder. Any other questions feel free to ask. I am with the U.S. Army stationed in Germany so I am 6 hours ahead of EST, 7 CST, 8 MDT, and 9 PST so my hours may be a little offset. I'm still going to submit an application. Edited by USArmyMedic

I see your app and I approved it. There's a lot of flexibility as far as activity requirements and we have people online at almost all hours of the day. Even if you can't make the evening events (they would be about 3am your time), if you group up with folks and stay involved, you'll be good to go.

We've gotten some great new people this week - welcome to the community, folks.

Of course we are recruiting people of all playstyles and levels, but I would like to make a special shout out to people who are dedicated and reliable. Our Republic HM EC group is excellent about this (perseverance liek wh0a), but I would love to see more of it in our ops teams that are gearing up. If you're that kind of team member, we want you! Our scheduled ops happen at 8:30pm-11pm on tues / thurs and we use a sign up system. If you want to gear up and really dive into pve, join TAW and we'll get you where you want to be.