Makeb mini expansion questions

Oyranos

I made the purchase at 50% reduction, but I have no idea what I am geting beyond a new planet and 5 levels..

It would be great if bioware give us some info!! Its just few days ahead!!!

Any new op? or it will scale up with the "nightmare mod" Any pazak racing, speeder racing? stadium? Mercenery companions? Austhetic bugs fix? etc etc etc..

I have the feeling that for now, makeb wont give us any op, yet... because they gave us tfb while ago... also I got the feeling that we wont get any features like extra wz, fp or companions, because they gave us hk51... but what about world content?

Another important question is, I am trying to dress up my shadow.. but since MAKEB is coming... I dont want to spend black holes to buy armorings!!! It may be waste of bh!! Give us some info... because it effects our gameplay also!

Edited by Oyranos

I made the purchase at 50% reduction, but I have no idea what I am geting beyond a new planet and 5 levels..

It would be great if bioware give us some info!! Its just few days ahead!!!

Any new op? or it will scale up with the "nightmare mod" Any pazak racing, speeder racing? stadium? Mercenery companions? Austhetic bugs fix? etc etc etc..

I have the feeling that for now, makeb wont give us any op, yet... because they gave us tfb while ago... also I got the feeling that we wont get any features like extra wz, fp or companions, because they gave us hk51... but what about world content?

Another important question is, I am trying to dress up my shadow.. but since MAKEB is coming... I dont want to spend black holes to buy armorings!!! It may be waste of bh!! Give us some info... because it effects our gameplay also!

You do realize Makeb isnt coming out on January 7th right? Thats the preorder DEADLINE to get EARLY ACCESS. And btw look at their track record. They extend their deadlines for everything. Cartel coins, coming back to sub to earn rewards, etc. The list goes on and on.

Makeb won't be out til March or April.

They said numerous times that they would be "showing previews of features in the months to come".

Patience young Padawan! Also keep in mind it is a $10 mini-expansion. Nothing on your "wish list" will be included.

Edited by JediCahlwyn

I wouldn't expect this earlier than March myself.

I do expect an operation and a flash point or two to be included as part of of the expansion. No real point giving us 5 more levels without content balanced for it.

Thats why they are scaling gear. There wont be any op or fp. Community Support already stated our Dreadguard gear wouldnt be made obsolete by this content update which means no new tier, raid gear upgrade etc. Most likely just new models.

Thats why they are scaling gear. There wont be any op or fp. Community Support already stated our Dreadguard gear wouldnt be made obsolete by this content update which means no new tier, raid gear upgrade etc. Most likely just new models.

I owould take that. The look of my Jugg who is in Rakata has been the same since tionese. The armors in this game have no variet; speaking from end-game, of course.

Oh well I pre-order it today... And I noticed it says spring. so March till may, I took the offer of 8 euros... So I better gather bh, instead of spending them in armorings.. My main got 200 allready, but my shadow is dry.

They delayed it, is it.. I remember the time table when they promised, every 2-3 weeks a new content patch, i saw the expansion for mid Jenuary. So probably more things to come up till April or May... till patch 2.0 (we still miss 1.7, 1.8 and 1.9)

I think they pushing it back, as a normal expansion... (2.0)

I predict speeder mount (speed increasment) from 110% to 120%

Edited by Oyranos

I owould take that. The look of my Jugg who is in Rakata has been the same since tionese. The armors in this game have no variet; speaking from end-game, of course.

Dread gaurd gear is technically level 63. So when I read those statements about gear not becoming obsolete, I simply took that to mean that the planet/expansion wouldn't drop easy to find gear that was far superior to current top tier gear.

That said, I wouldn't doubt the next tier of raid gear to show up either with the expansion or not overly long after. I would expect such gear to require level 55 to wear, but have effective level 65.

This wouldn't make dread guard gear obsolete, just 2nd tier. Basically the same as going from campaign to dread guard.

I wouldn't put it past them to do something close to what you're saying though about not having a new tier of gear. Gear changes or not though, we'll have 5 additional levels of stats and points for skill trees. Those alone will require new content to keep endgame challenging.

• 3 weeks later...
Dread gaurd gear is technically level 63. So when I read those statements about gear not becoming obsolete, I simply took that to mean that the planet/expansion wouldn't drop easy to find gear that was far superior to current top tier gear.

That said, I wouldn't doubt the next tier of raid gear to show up either with the expansion or not overly long after. I would expect such gear to require level 55 to wear, but have effective level 65.

This wouldn't make dread guard gear obsolete, just 2nd tier. Basically the same as going from campaign to dread guard.

I wouldn't put it past them to do something close to what you're saying though about not having a new tier of gear. Gear changes or not though, we'll have 5 additional levels of stats and points for skill trees. Those alone will require new content to keep endgame challenging.

I'm guessing there will be blue 56's since the cap sits at 55. This is probably why Tionese was given out for free, it's obsolete. So when there is a new op (many are speculating Makeb, but here I'm just asking generally) the SM will drop BH and the HM will drop 28's?