Crit Craft Relics?

Meduga

Maybe this is old news but this really upset me... they finally admitted that crit-crafting relics was broken. What do we do now with all of our wasted mats?

1.3 Patch Notes:

Crafting Skills

Players can now receive a critical success when crafting Relics, which results in the addition of an Augment slot to the crafted item.

Edited by Meduga

Maybe this is old news but this really upset me... they finally admitted that crit-crafting relics was broken. What do we do now with all of our wasted mats?

1.3 Patch Notes:

Crafting Skills

Players can now receive a critical success when crafting Relics, which results in the addition of an Augment slot to the crafted item.

You know what really gets my Bantha? It was only broken for SOME people. I saw a crit-crafted campaign relic sell on the AJ GTN for 1.3 million creds.

You know what really gets my Bantha? It was only broken for SOME people. I saw a crit-crafted campaign relic sell on the AJ GTN for 1.3 million creds.

I crafted 6 Campaign relics so far, no luck. I'm going to hold off until 1.3 and buy the legacy unlocks. 1.3 million is a pretty nice price considering the mats.

1.3 Patch Notes:

Crafting Skills

That was actually broken since 1.2, but has already been fixed a while ago. That it now shows up on the patch notes is really weird, but is a confirmation that it was indeed broken, even though they always said it wasn't.