New classes suggestion...

Crimson_Merc

My two class suggestions would be a Teras Kasi Artist and a user of the Echani Martial Art known as "The Echani Art". Both utilize an unarmed style of fighting and it would be cool to see things like vibroknuckers in the game.

I think Teras Kasi would be for the Imperial side since Teras Kasi was solely created to defeat the Jedi (if I am not mistaken) and in the movies Darth Maul was a Teras Kasi artist.

To counter this, the Republic would have The Echani Artist who are unarmed fighters, but fight a different style using the Echani unarmed style of fighting.

One of the advance classes for Teras Kasi Artist could be "Teras Kasi Monk".

However, The Echani art could go both ways though, since Emperor Palpatine's Royal guards and assassins were trained using it, and as you know from KOTOR II the sith Trained their assassins in the Enchani art as well.

Regardless it would be nice to see some more melee classes. but then we would have to add some ranged classes as well and for those I am at a loss.

I know in KOTOR II we got to play around with the Handmaiden who was an Echani Martial Artist. It would be cool to see unarmed classes with kicks and punches in this game and as far as new classes go I really don't see a better choice than this.

So the emperials get an Jedi assassin of sorts and the republic gets a bare handed bar brawler??

I don't think the empire needs another Lightsaber class.. And to maintain balance.. You are going to give the republic a sort of duplicate class.. Kinda like how things are now..

Now if you can come up with two bare fisted classes for both factions.. That would be something.. :)

So the emperials get an Jedi assassin of sorts and the republic gets a bare handed bar brawler??

I don't think the empire needs another Lightsaber class.. And to maintain balance.. You are going to give the republic a sort of duplicate class.. Kinda like how things are now..

Now if you can come up with two bare fisted classes for both factions.. That would be something.. :)

Your not following. Teras Kasi are bare knuckle fighters. They are Martial Artists. The Echani Art is a martial art as well. They can both fight barehand, but they can also use "vibro knucklers" as in SWG to boost their damage. The Echani Art is the only thing that I can see that would rival Teras Kasi, and the fact that Enchani was first mentioned in the KOTOR games, it would be nice to have a class associated with it. Plus, having two unarmed classes would be awesome.

Also, I would like to point out that the art of Teras Kasi was created sometime prior to 3,678 BBY which is right around when the story of this game takes place.

For the starting class it could be called simply Teras Kasi Artist. Breaking into two specs there could be Teras Kasi Warrior, and Teras Kasi Monk. For the Warrior, he would be a tank, but for the Monk he could be a buffer to allies and himself using meditation.

I do know how to go about the Echani Martial Artist thought because I know so little about them.

ive allways liked the idea of a sith Alchmist

the porblem is i think many would not like the idea as alchmists are kind of like sorceors but they summon thing and can control others.

ive been reading a lot into them (for rp purpose for my sorc) and if they wanted there could be enougth to make them seperate class but they would be a tad to much like a warlock.