Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thing is I think they know that people who were invited while at work like me are going to rush home to play at lunch. So starting at 12 eastern the servers are going to start getting slammed. moving across time zones it will continue till about 4 eastern when the west coast goes on their lunch. then slammed again at 5 eastern once people start getting home from work. So I don't really find it surprising their ending it at wave 4 today.

depending on how crushed the servers get today they may increase or decrease the numbers they let in on the 14th though.

Yup yup sounds about right. I wonder though: they said they had a massive amount of preorders the first few days and then it staggered off. I wonder how many people (what percentage) of the preorder population they are? Because if they are the bulk of the preorder pop then the next waves should move stupid fast since theyve gotten the main group out of the way

Entered my code on the 27th of July. Still waiting. I suspect mid day tomorrow I'll get in. They did say that the first day registering was available they had a large influx of codes. Then it started to spread out some. We'll see I guess.

Entered my code on the 27th of July. Still waiting. I suspect mid day tomorrow I'll get in. They did say that the first day registering was available they had a large influx of codes. Then it started to spread out some. We'll see I guess.

I can't for the life of me understand why 97% of people posting in this thread didn't read (or maybe can't understand English) the topic title. Why are people posting that they didn't get in with their pre order dates. The title says to post IF YOU GOT IN AND THE DATE YOU ENTERED YOUR PRE ORDER CODE. What is difficult to understand about that?

:confused::confused::confused:

To be honest order date should not even matter, this should be done at random.

Think about it, we all paid and it doesn't even matter "when" we paid at all. People who have ordered recently have just as much right to get in game as any other.

Bioware never stated early that this would happen so people can't be angry at others ordering later then them getting in at all, now if we knew this would happen in advance then people would have a reason to get angry.

Just my 2 cents, myself i ordered redeemed my code yesterday and i doubt i will get in the next few days.

Frankly i have a job to get on with anyway, i had to cancel my early pre-order which i had for many months since game never sent me my code when i ordered it. I ended up going down game in person and getting it then and there.

Your quite correct, it was improperly stated as it should have read 90% of the people I KNOW who preordered. Now that's just a personal number based on other forums I belong to and RL people I know.

Thanks for calling me out, sometimes I skip some words when I'm typing that I had in my head and darned if it didn't change the whole meaning.

On another note, another post said that NOV 2 date was the date your downloaded the game client, so I'd that's true then my date really should be AUG 30, so we shall yet see. I'd be much happier to learn that I jumped the gun and was wrong as opposed to several people being messed over by a mistake. :)

Fair play :)

July 26th: Waiting.

And anyone who believes the trolls that say september-December are playing...lol. You also get hairy palms if you mas....nm.

Only reason I'd believe a August EU player would be playing is that they are filling the EU servers at a different rate cause they started Pre-ordering later etc...

I can't for the life of me understand why 97% of people posting in this thread didn't read (or maybe can't understand English) the topic title. Why are people posting that they didn't get in with their pre order dates. The title says to post IF YOU GOT IN AND THE DATE YOU ENTERED YOUR PRE ORDER CODE. What is difficult to understand about that?

You have serious anger issues.

I fear for your children. If you have any.

I found it helpful to find out that some ppl didn't get in and they entered on the 23rd where as others got in that were on the 23rd. That allows us to isolate where they are more accurately. Maybe go for a walk or something you seem a little wound up.