Wear your Founder Tag and help the younglings

Quirch

With F2P coming tomorrow, this is the perfect opportunity to help our new, young players discover what is best with Swtor! If you are still subscribed, like I am, then you want to see the game do well. Let us take the opportunity to display our Founder tags and offer assistance and advice to the new players we may get. Help them through the first instance, or maybe roll a new toon and help on the starting planets. If we give our new influx of players a good first impression, then they may want to sub, which can only help the game grow.

So please join me on F2P launch day and wear your Founder Tag!

With F2P coming tomorrow, this is the perfect opportunity to help our new, young players discover what is best with Swtor! If you are still subscribed, like I am, then you want to see the game do well. Let us take the opportunity to display our Founder tags and offer assistance and advice to the new players we may get. Help them through the first instance, or maybe roll a new toon and help on the starting planets. If we give our new influx of players a good first impression, then they may want to sub, which can only help the game grow.

So please join me on F2P launch day and wear your Founder Tag!

Good call. If only to counteract the 52 responses of "google it, noob!" every time someone asks a question on fleet.

I would like to say thank you to all of you for this. I read it before going in game and approached a level 50 Founder Commando. He was most helpful - gave me tips and advice, assisted with missions, crafted items for me and stayed with me when my brother, also one of you, joined in. A wonderful way to make a new MMO player feel welcome. :D Edited by CAgirlnKS

I'v always sported my Founders title, but then i'v also always helped every person that's every asked :p

The Harbinger sever

Lilium Legacy

Jen,Jenn,Jenny,Jennifer all with -krath are my Rep toons and

Jenna,Jena,Jennie, and Jennifur with -krath are my Imp toons

Jen,Jena, and Jennifur are tanks

Jenn,Jenny, and Jennifer are Healers

Jenna and Jennie are DPS

I craft, I teach, I help destroy mob's, I DO NOT PvP it hasn't ever been fun to get killed over and over again by Warhero's...

Sincerely ~

You guessd it, Jenn:D

ran across this thread trying to get my bearings for the game again and am so happy to see this thread instead of the normal F2p hate that goes on prelaunch thank you all i have a lvl 12 commando that im looking for some info on how to get crafting and what to do off the bat fresh from ord mantell on harbinger

Hiya Jenn!

Throw my name(s) in the hat to assist people as well. I'm a founder as well, been around since prelaunch and all that jazz. Not much I havn't done in game even though I may be rusty at some things.

My Many toons:

Vendahl (Main) 50 Guardian

Pooks 50 Commando

Pookster 50 Sentinal

Pooker 50 Scoundrel

Pookette 50 Shadow

Pookanator 50 Sorceror

Dhark-helmet 50 Mercenary

Pookstah 25 Sniper

All on The Harbinger server and yes I have a naming issue as well lol. Hey I have been using "Pookster" since quake fortress in 1996 when I founded my guild so yeah, I AM the original.

Came back last night after quitting about February time. Found lots of people playing - reminded me of launch which is great.

Had a few little problems/questions and shouted into the general chat channel and found nothing but positive replies and had a 'founder' ask if I needed any further help and even offered to group with me to help my out!

On another note, really enjoying this so far. Very positive experience so far.

Greetings fellow TOR players new and old alike. If you see me in world on the server Jedi Covenant and with the T'wane legacy, feel free to whisper me with any questions you have and I will answer them the best I can. I will be wearing a Founders tag as well so please hit me up. Current toon I am playing there is a Jedi Knight by the name of Do'san.

Happy Hunting.

Going on a new toon on Rep side and Imp side too tomorrow on Tomb of Freedon Nadd. Haven't decided on the names yet, but find someone with the name "Skygardia Legacy" under it, its me :). Always open for questions and help!

PS: I also am a Founder!

Edited by SebastiaanZ

if you younglings are on the Jedi Covenant and spot a toon in the Kipplar legacy, feel free to message them (ie. me). i'll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have to the best of my ability.

Jedi Convenant represent! ;) Yep, I'll be sportin' my Founders tag as well and throwing bubbles on all the younglings I can just because ;)

Great thread btw Quirch!

good job to those founders who helped people out already. way to make them feel welcome. :D

i admit i spent most of the day in Section X with guildies, so i didn't exactly run into any new people. (whoops) i plan to play my newbie sith warrior more tomorrow (Altole is her name, she's still on Korriban), so feel free to hit me up with a whisper if you have any questions or wanna group up or anything.