Gree In-Game Event Returns

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I am a bit disappointed that this event is only one week. It will take me 3 days to get enough rep to get on Gray Secant, then I only have 4 days to get enough stuff to buy the weapons I want. I hope the drop rate on them is high.

Sadly I am a bit disappointed that this event is only one week. It will take me 3 days to get enough rep to get on Gray Secant, then I only have 4 days to get enough stuff to buy the weapons I want. I hope the drop rate on them is high.

Do Xeno SM and HM and you should have a total of 10 after that. Do both the world bosses and that should give you about 5-6 more. The Heroics and PvP content give you a few more Grey Helix components. And then there is a mission where you go to different worlds and that should net you 7 from the total quest. For the rep grind just do it on 2-3 toons if you have them and you should be Newcomer within a day or so.

Otherwise, yeah it does suck. I was hoping to get the Speeder this go around but I got 1 lightsaber and a blaster last round so I'm hoping the World Bosses nets me enough to get it before the weekend.

Do you need a level 45+ character to perform these missions?

Gree In-Game Event Returns

The ancient Gree starship, Gray Secant, returns to Ilum between May 21 and May 28 bringing with it great rewards, including unique armor, pets, weapons, and more!

Join with friends for another chance to earn valuable Reputation points and become a living Legend as you fight for the Gree’s grand mission. This is a great time for players at level 45+ to jump into the event before the event returns at level 55 in the future.

Visit the in-game News Terminal located on Carrick Station or Vaiken Spacedock to get started on your adventure!

Edited by NLrave

This event has a rep cap to the amount of rep you can get per week. For players who may not have a lot of alts to collect the tokens on it makes it very hard to get the rep capped. So Yes, it is good to bring the event back. For those players who felt it necassary to go get every single token, on every single character they have and get every single quest done sure this won't apply to you, move on. There is no need to complain. Other people were not high enough level to do the Op, couldn't get the grey helix items and couldn't get all the fun stuff. BW promised that the event would return on many occasions and stay for some time and then leave again. It requires NOTHING on their part to drop the event and go on about developing other stuff. When you start demanding new stuff from the event -every single time- is when they are going to stop dropping it as often because it will require more work from the developers. And I hope to every god possible that they NEVER _EVER_ use the rakghoul event again. All people used that for was to infect people with that damn disease when people didn't want it. Wanting to participate and being forced to are two different things. Since people can't contain themselves, and will abuse it, clearly they can't use an event like that again.

If a in game event like this is not for everyone but lvl45+ players ONLY. HOW can u call it is a event????

I play this game like everyone else, I pay to play this game like most of the other players, and I cant be part of this "EVENT"? THIS EVENT IS POINTLESS!

I love the looks of the armors and find it nice to work on a different set of dailies. However... My one and only complaint is that this event is only a week long on top of the hard weekly reputation cap in place. It's impossible for any of the new people to get the goodies they're advertising (except that cube pet) unless they happen to keep the vendors going for an extended period of time so we can use the rep tokens after the weekly rep cap resets. I'm not trying to be a total complainer, just bringing up a point for those who are brand new to this event.

If a in game event like this is not for everyone but lvl45+ players ONLY. HOW can u call it is a event????

I play this game like everyone else, I pay to play this game like most of the other players, and I cant be part of this "EVENT"? THIS EVENT IS POINTLESS!

Because the Gree want the best fighters to facilitate the data gathering so that the Grey Secants infinite mission could reach purple parallel more quickly. Also, it takes place on a planet that has some very fierce monsters that could rip some weakling apart in manner of seconds.

Also, level 45 (altough level 50 would be better, as it looks like someone forgot to turn on the bolster in the area) is not that huge time investment. Yes, it can suck for new players, but since the event will come back several more times during the year, I would not throw a ragefit about it...

There will be other events for lower levels (Rakghouls, BW, hint, hint), I am sure of it

As I was away when the first (or former) events occured, I'm glad it is back. Only getting 12k rep in a week was kind of a bummer, but I liked the over all event, and will keep doing it in the future.

in 2 days i reach the limit rep per week so cant buy the armor because dont have friend rank.... i love the rakghoul event, every day was a new mision and give u a piece, this event is like pvp area doing the same and finish when rep reset, why if u are a sub have rep limit and more in a event of 7 days in the 2 day u reach the limit ¿? very nice design , is like ey dude i give u a ferrari for 7 days but only have gasoline for 2 days and cant put more, really?? why the f u give 7 days with limits?

I know its really stupid, so any developers who read this know that you should extend the event 1 more week and remove event reputation weekly limits :cool:

The weekly reputation limits DON'T MATTER.

Just save your rep trophies and use them after the weekly reset. The vendors don't leave Illum.

The weekly reputation limits DON'T MATTER.

Just save your rep trophies and use them after the weekly reset. The vendors don't leave Illum.

true but still if the venders go away on Tuesday then i cant get the rep to get the gear i wanted:(

true but still if the venders go away on Tuesday then i cant get the rep to get the gear i wanted:(

You were just told that the vendors are always there. How do you think people were able to get the white Scalene armor from the first event? Stocking up tokens, raising their reputation after the event was gone and visiting the vendor.

Edited by demotivator

The event is still occurring and I have apparently reached the maximum amount of reputation for the week, but the event is only a week. How can I achieve "friendly" status if I can't get more reputation?

The event is still occurring and I have apparently reached the maximum amount of reputation for the week, but the event is only a week. How can I achieve "friendly" status if I can't get more reputation?

Stock up on Tokens, and use them once the limit reset on Tuesday. If you will not get enough tokens, you will have to wait for the next return of the Grey Secant this summer