Voss Champion Ambassador gear requires Neutral or higher???

Lessholn

Since 10 minutes ago after downloading and installing new patch, I'm not able to wear my Voss Ambassador gear anymore. New requirement says that I have to be Neutral or higher. Of WHAT?? The gear worked just fine yesterday before patching!! And YES(!), I have champion standing with the Voss!!

• Dev Post

We are working to fix incorrect Neutral Alignment requirements that is now affecting your gear. This is a high priority and will be resolved as soon as possible. We have posted in this thread about the topic as well.

Please note: If you are having this issue with any gear other than what is listed below, please post it in this thread.

• Gree Reputation
  • Voss Reputation
  • Section X Guardian
  • Hyperspace Hotshot
  • All Scalene (Red, Blue, White, Gold)

:ph_thank_you:

Who's F_____ idea was to put a force alignment restriction to the section guardian gear and with legend reputation (finished)????

isn't it obvious that this is a freaking BUG ? Calm down, they will fix it as soon as they've tested that the fix doesn't destroy other stuff.

We are working to fix incorrect Neutral Alignment requirements that is now affecting your gear. This is a high priority and will be resolved as soon as possible. We have posted in this thread about the topic as well.

Please note: If you are having this issue with any gear other than what is listed below, please post it in this thread.

• Gree Reputation
  • Voss Reputation
  • Section X Guardian
  • Hyperspace Hotshot

The Gold Scale doesn't seem to be affected.

• Gree Reputation
  • Voss Reputation
  • Section X Guardian
  • Hyperspace Hotshot

Dreadseed is affected - Social I required.

• Gree Reputation
  • Voss Reputation
  • Section X Guardian
  • Hyperspace Hotshot

GoldScaleneArmorSet Requires Neutral or above

isn't it obvious that this is a freaking BUG ? Calm down, they will fix it as soon as they've tested that the fix doesn't destroy other stuff.

i accept that i am overreacting-BUT it is the 3rd time that in-game i get a screwed up situation

do not try to do any tyoe of dailes that require to fight easy champions that you could take down before this patch i just got my butt handed to me by the gsi droid on tat wearing the section x gear it looks like when your fighting because it showing you do not meet requirements may affect your armor rating as well.

do not try to do any tyoe of dailes that require to fight easy champions that you could take down before this patch i just got my butt handed to me by the gsi droid on tat wearing the section x gear it looks like when your fighting because it showing you do not meet requirements may affect your armor rating as well.

Why are you surprised? Since you are not allowed to wear it even if it is currently equipped it is exactly as if you had nothing equipped. Hence no stats, no armor rating.

Well this is no fun. My two days off this week from work and I can't play my sorc (legacy gree gear that it shares with my sage) and my PT tank has a combination of the gold scalene gree set, which those are my only 55s lol. My lvl 45 sniper is wearing the blue scalene gree set so I guess I can start a new lowbie haha. I have always wanted a Juggernaut... Anyway, thank you for making this a top priority since I was looking forward to making some credits off of dailys today and buy something off the GTN :)

why doesnt bioware just temporarily change all the affected peoples accounts alignment to be able to use the gear? its an easy fix

It's not just the alignment requirement, it's that requirement is broken...example: I am Light 4 and still can't wear the white gree gear.

why doesnt bioware just temporarily change all the affected peoples accounts alignment to be able to use the gear? its an easy fix

There is no valid alignment for the gear, it's a bug. Modifying alignment would also be a disaster and much more work than just fixing the gear.

• Gree Reputation
  • Voss Reputation
  • Section X Guardian
  • Hyperspace Hotshot

My head, gloves, legs, and boots of blue scalene armor on my imperial are requiring a Light 1 alignment and as such are all unusable. The blue scalene chest piece remains usable however.

Edited by Brittaany_Banks

• Gree Reputation
  • Voss Reputation
  • Section X Guardian
  • Hyperspace Hotshot

Could we get an update on this issue please?

• Dev Post

Thanks to everyone for your reports! We will be removing the unintended alignment requirements as soon as possible and appreciate your patience.

Dreadseed is affected - Social I required.

Star Forager is affected aswell

We've double checked these pieces, and the Dreadseed and Star Forager Armor, and the Social I requirement is not a change with the recent patch.

The issue with alignment being added to gear after Game Update 2.3.1 causes errors that say you do not meet the requirements on gear that was equipped successfully before the patch.