Have YOU heard of The Tragedy of Darth Sidious the Noob?

It's not a story any Jedi will tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Sidious was a Dark Lord of the Sith. He was so powerful, he could create planet wide Force Storms with his mind, before crushing them with worm holes. He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side. He could even display such a genius in strategy, & tact, that he turned The Chosen One to the Dark Side, made him his apprentice while ruling over his hated foe nation & order covertly.

Naturally, the only thing that could stop him was his own extreme noob arrogance. Which of course it did. For while on his Death Star, the fit noob arrogance was so overwhelming, he forgot what a crafty genius he was, & about the bond shared between father & son that he had previously even warned that very father about.

His apprentice then snuck up on him, & threw him down a miles wide shaft.

Be wary young Sithlings, if you can't see your apprentice in your current line of sight, turn about, & short him out before returning to torture his son until he turns like you should have.....

Edited by Darth_Solrac

It's not a story any Jedi will tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Sidious was a Dark Lord of the Sith. He was so powerful, he could create planet wide Force Storms with his mind, before crushing them with worm holes. He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side. He could even display such a genius in strategy, & tact, that he turned The Chosen One to the Dark Side, made him his apprentice while ruling over his hated foe nation & order covertly.

Naturally, the only thing that could stop him was his own extreme noob arrogance. Which of course it did. For while on his Death Star. The fit noob arrogance was so overwhelming, he forgot what a crafty genius he was, & about the bond shared between father & son that he had previously even warned that very father about.

Be wary young Sithlings, if you can't see your apprentice in your current line of sight, turn about, & short him out before returning to torture his son until he turns like you should have.....

Or use Essence Transfer.

LOL I knew you'd be the 1st to reply.

Well I mean and stay with me here:

What if it was a just a master plan? to trick the force, the prophecy and everyone else into thinking he's dead and six years later: "NOPE I'm back, HAHAHAHA! you should see your faces, oh dearie me." *trollface*

Edited by Rayla_Felana

he really should have had a word with the cowboy builders that left the opening to such a shaft with only a waist high guard rail. how did that get past health and safety?

Most of the death star didn't have any railings whatsoever and for some inexplicable reason those shafts were *********** everywhere.

What if it was a just a master plan? to trick the force, the prophecy and everyone else into thinking he's dead and six years later: "NOPE I'm back, HAHAHAHA! you should see your faces, oh dearie me." *trollface*

Or he could just have had a son or second apprentice. To carry him on.

Or he could just have had a son or second apprentice. To carry him on.

He clearly had no interest in being overthrown or being replaced, in-fact I imagine what he would have eventually done if Vader didn't get deep fried would be to transfer his essence into Vader's body and become practically a god.

He clearly had no interest in being overthrown or being replaced, in-fact I imagine what he would have eventually done if Vader didn't get deep fried would be to transfer his essence into Vader's body and become practically a god.

Lol well no Dark Lord is ever interested in that happening to them. Happens when they can no longer help it. When the apprentice becomes more powerful. But Vader still seemed to be much his master's lesser then.

He must have learned Trollesu from Obi-Wan at some point. Only Sid couldn't use "ONE WITH THE BEARD, n00by n00by n00by n00blet!" :p

"I know we're trying to keep construction on schedule, but can we hold off on the work for a bit? I'm trying to make a sithy dark-side speech here."

"Well we're just covering up this hole here. We wouldn't want anyone to fall through it."

"Just put a rail around it and we'll be fine."

Naturally, the only thing that could stop him was his own extreme noob arrogance. Which of course it did. For while on his Death Star, the fit noob arrogance was so overwhelming, he forgot what a crafty genius he was, & about the bond shared between father & son that he had previously even warned that very father about.

My reply: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t_00CrJcxI

I think it's pretty obvious what happened. Vader was all :( and Luke was like :eek: and Palpatine was like :mad: and then Vader said 'You get away from him!' and then he picks up Palps and tosses him down the shaft.

Lol that's what my link to youtube said :cool::rolleyes: (Robot Chicken III)

Sidious: "When will you finish the second Death Star, Commander?"

Commander: "We will finish in about two months sir, but we have a problem..."

Sidious: "What?"

Commander: "Our budget is too small to fit the big statues you want in your throne room."

Sidious: "Well, what will you put instead of the statues of me?"

Commander: "Since our Wookie workers went on strike, we can't continue construction on your throne room, so there will be holes in the ground, but we will but up guard rails for Your Majesty."

Sidious: "Vader!"

Vader: "Yes, Master?

Sidious: "Make sure someone doesn't sneak up on me, and throw me down those bottomless pits, will you?

Vader: "Yes, my Master..."

Edited by Mordegrus

I only started disliking Darth Sidious when he was given ridiculous powers. Otherwise he was pretty cool

That's about the only thing I really dislike about the Expanded Universe. It's almost turned into DBZ with all the UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAHHHHHH garbage for Palpatine and Luke especially. And Karen Traviss's contribution of the DBZ Kryptalorians.... err Saiyalorians? Either one works. :p

That's about the only thing I really dislike about the Expanded Universe. It's almost turned into DBZ with all the UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAHHHHHH garbage for Palpatine and Luke especially. And Karen Traviss's contribution of the DBZ Kryptalorians.... err Saiyalorians? Either one works. :p

LOLZ. I'm still waiting for someone to go all KAMEHAMEHA! on someone.

That's one of the best Star Wars Robot Chickens imo. If you haven't, check out the Yareal Poof episodes. Two are in my sig.

I've seen those 3 Proofs so many times I almost know all the lines..... "Oh, so we're a council now...?"