LGBT Players - Check in here!

Kresse

Hello I am a TG i have actually been playing since the came out but was never brave enough to play with other people that i didnt already know face to face. I just found this thread and i thought i could finally make new friends. Friends who together with me could have great time. :)

I meet so many trans people on MMOs it's crazy. I even RPed with one for weeks before we got on the subject and both came out to each other.

It's probably because we seek a degree of socialization and self-expression we can't achieve in real life, that we spend much more time on MMOs than the average bear.

I have never RPed before in any kind of game always wanted to try it but i dont really know how to start or what are the fundamental rules. I started a character in the ebon hawk server but have not played cause of fear of doing the wrong thing. :)

I have never RPed before in any kind of game always wanted to try it but i dont really know how to start or what are the fundamental rules. I started a character in the ebon hawk server but have not played cause of fear of doing the wrong thing. :)

RP servers usually follow as General is OOC (Out Of Character) /say and /yell are IC (In Character). Party is usually OOC, unless the group agrees otherwise.

If you see some RP going on, you can /whisper someone and ask if you can join "(brackets)" are usually accepted as OOC if necessary, as well.

Many people don't believe in RPing the class storylines as your character's 'canon' - you can't have 50 Cipher Nines and 90 Wraths running around, after all :p - but making references to well known events in planetary and class storylines is usually accepted.

Tatile explained it best, but I wanted to say that if you'd like to, add Nemoh. It's my main. I'm an internet roleplay veteran.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had a skim through the thread, so sorry if I've missed something.

I'm trying to find an LGBT RP Guild for my Rep character on Progenitor, I'm out, so thought at least one of my characters should follow...

Can anyone recommend a guild?

Hey :) *checks in* Gay guy here in the UK. I started playing during beta and stayed around for a few months after launch before leaving. Since then, I've came back several times, but do to server issues (servers literally being abandoned once the hype calmed down), I left again. Returned for a month in November last year before getting distracted by real life again :p

Never actually levelled to cap, which is my aim this time :sul_grin: It looks like I'm gonna roll on the Red Eclipse (as Empire).

So, any LGBT guilds on Red Eclipse? :D

:ph_cheers:

Edited by Senium

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a gay player as well. I RP most of my toons as homosexual, feel free to friend me/message me in game to set RP up or chit chat. Edited because I didn't put my server... I'm on Ebon Hawk.

Imperial Side: ( I mostly play Imp, I'm rarely on Republic)

Khonsu

Khalek

Sokar (he's pretty asexual)

Khepri

Adranus

Republic:

Mikor

I'm totally down with other gay players RPing with me. I'm kinda tired of being the only one I know. I would LOVE some fellow gay RP buddies, so hit me up, yo!

Edited by LordSokar

Checking in! I'm interested in knowing if there's an active LGBT guild on POT5. Anyone know?

I'm currently leveling my scoundrel, Tavyr. I've been playing SWTOR for a while and wanted to try all the storylines & playstyles, so I have several toons on both factions - Rep: Aroree, Zipspree, Farrendahl, Tavjun, Tarjun, Ranjun. / Imp: Lapti'nek, Shadinloth, Tavjin, Tanjin.

It would be great to have a list of active LGBT (and LGBT-friendly) guilds on all the servers. I'd start a new toon on a different server if that's the only option, just for the experience & comfort level of rolling with an LGBT (or LGBT friendly) guild. If anyone has more info, please share it here or msg me in-game (currently I'm on POT5 regularly as Tavyr and Tavjun). Cheers and all the best to everyone.

Edited by klham
adding more info

Hey folks, been inactive for a long time, still on the Progenitor and I'm back in the game. You can PM me here or in-game, best on my imp char: Kasesri. I've had some interested community members before, but it appears the game doesn't save in-game messages indefinately. I'm sorry about that :(. I'm also on the Republic side, trying to level a Shadow; Volwarr.

You should join <Blue Arcadia> :csw_bluesaber: or how about <Red Arcadia> :wea_03:.

Blue Arcadia is a European Guild located on The Progenitor Server. We're known as Blue Arcadia in the Republic and Red Arcadia in the Empire.

Blue Arcadia is primarily a LGBT / GLBT & Allies guild that provides a mature relaxed environment for everyone.

We're accepting of everyone so our members can focus on getting to know each other and play SWTOR together. Our members are located all over Europe and have interests in PVE / PVP / RP.

:ph_thank_you:

Putting out a call for any glbt (friendly) players who want to get together on Prophecy of the Five. Perhaps to form a (very casual) guild or just play together. PM me here or drop me a line in game.

Imp: Dygol

Rep: Davnok

Creating an LGBT guild is one thing, just make sure that you actually DO have straight ppl in the guild or you might wind up in a guild enforcement problem....

The problem being that policy enforcement does not distinguish exclusivity...

Activision Blizzard won their court case over destroying an LGBT guild because they refused to include straight ppl, so therefore....

it fell under the same heading as racism, sexism and genderism...

if you're afraid to be out of the closet and open with the guild your in, find a different guild!

(p.s. I had a normal old regular guild once, that was run by a gay man, then by a lesbian, and a core of the guild was straight... btw, every LGBT member was completely open in convo, had great times. But if you feel you can't be open completely, you have personal issues to resolve and shouldn't push em onto the community...)

Well, as a somewhat straight man, i am willing and able to volunteer as the token straight man in any LGBT guild that needs one.

I only play on The Progenitor, but give me a PM here if you want me to join a guild on another server.

You should join <Blue Arcadia> :csw_bluesaber: or how about <Red Arcadia> :wea_03:.

Blue Arcadia is a European Guild located on The Progenitor Server. We're known as Blue Arcadia in the Republic and Red Arcadia in the Empire.

Blue Arcadia is primarily a LGBT / GLBT & Allies guild that provides a mature relaxed environment for everyone.

We're accepting of everyone so our members can focus on getting to know each other and play SWTOR together. Our members are located all over Europe and have interests in PVE / PVP / RP.

:ph_thank_you:

I have to ask... whats the difference between LGBT and GLBT???

I have to ask... whats the difference between LGBT and GLBT???

No difference.

L = Lesbian

G = Gay

B = Bisexual

T = Transgender

Often adder is Q for questioning... which I object to.

It could be TGLB or BGLT or GLBT or GTLB or any variation, but most use LGBT.