Your characters' alignments?

DarthThuzad

Not sure if I should post it here or in Roleplaying, but I'll give it a shot here.

And I am not speaking of Dark/Light side or Republic/Empire. I'm speaking of DnD alignments such as lawful good, true neutral, chaotic evil, etc. The 9 alignments can be seen here.

Anyway, without further ado:

Sorcerer: Chaotic Evil. She would have no problem with razing planets and killing innocents, men, women, or children in order to further her twisted agenda, even if it is unnecessary for the Empire to do. She would kill either for fun, simply because she's in a bad mood, or if she dislikes the unfortunate recipient of her wrath. One of her ultimate ambitions is to not necessarily rule the Empire, but to burn and remake the galaxy in her own image. To her, as revenge for her torment, all order which wronged her must end in chaos.

Sentinel: Lawful Neutral. Most of his actions are dictated by his firm belief in the Jedi Code, for morally good or bad choices. Was moreso Lawful Good pre-Chapter 3.

Juggernaut: Lawful Evil. Sows out dissension and brutally executes the Empire's enemies as an example.

Commando: Lawful Evil. She's loyal to the Republic, but desires victory no matter the cost vehemently, so as long as the Republic comes on top, even deploying questionable methods.

Havoc's betrayal in the early trooper story played a role in her current MO.

Operative: Neutral Evil. Has no problem following orders to benefit the Empire, but some of his methods are unnecessarily sadistic, often times catering to his own twisted pleasure.

Edited by DarthThuzad

Jedi Knight: Neutral Good doormat. Polite, self-sacrificing, non-judgmental, and struggling with deep-seated inferiority issues, guilt, and more than a little PTSD under a stoic surface. Basically what happens when you train child soldiers to try to be superhuman, and then toss them and all their sheltered naivety into a galactic war expecting them to save everyone.

Sith Inquisitor: Chaotic Neutral with seething dislike towards authority figures and other Sith in particular. Basically a dog who was kicked too many times. Pursues power only as a means of survival, and prone to acts of altruism out of spite for the Sith Code. Would actually like to see the entire Sith Empire collapse rather than reform from within, but recognizes that probably isn't going to happen and couldn't care less about the conflict with the bureaucratic Republic and the Jedi.

Sith Warrior: True Neutral who appreciates the benefits of his position in the Empire, even if some of those benefits are a bit disagreeable (such as the slave trade). Hedonistic attitude hides a predatory nature with a lack of respect for tradition and an occasional odd honorable streak. Not very angry or hateful for a Sith, has a preference for creating allies instead of enemies, but makes up for it with a taste for combat. Reacts to betrayal or belligerence with little more than amusement - sees it as people scurrying around like ants and maybe possibly a chance for a good fight.

My other characters I don't have as strong an idea of their personality, beyond that my characters are mostly lightsiders (this despite the not-so-nice-but-still-lightside streak my Sith have). My trooper is basically Zoe from Firefly in a command position. My Operative is like River Tam without psychic powers if she went through the whole program, and only makes choices that help the Empire for good or bad. My bounty hunter is a chaotic good hitman with a heart type who got into the field because he wanted to solve problems and still kinda wants to be seen as a hero despite his job.

Edited by Bytemite

Gunslinger: My gunslinger would be Chaotic Neutral. He himself comes first. He has no problem helping so long as he gets something in return and has no problem breaking the rules to do it. However he is more likely to help the Republic than the Sith Empire because he values his own freedom. He will not harm others unless necessary.

Scoundrel: My Scoundrel would be Neutral Evil. He has no qualms with killing someone to get whatever he desires so be sure to stay out of the way of what he wants. However he will not kill for fun. His alignment stays with the highest bidder, which at the moment is the Republic but it could change at the drop of a credit.

Vanguard: My Vanguard is a chaotic good. He offers a helping hand to anyone that needs it. He will do whatever is necessary for the good of everyone, lawful or not. He supports the Republic because he views it as a better alternative to the Sith Empire but still has some concerns about the Republic.

Edited by BardaTheHobo

these are just 3 of my characters,i don't want to explain them all.

sith juggernaut,jarick caesar,lawful good:

empire,republic,sith,jedi,he doesn't care who you are and what you did,he knows that anyone can find redenption,that anyone deserves mercy.

honour,courage,mercy are his values,he will do anything in his power to help the survival of the empire,to change the empire from within and stop this useless war.

biddan caesar (formerly of house rist),gunslinger,neutral good:

after his father was falsely accused of murdering his mother his whole family was esiliated from house rist and became a smuggler to gain enough credits to survive,the republic never did anything for him,but they have credits and they are the good guys for him,he would never work for the empire tho,he consider them too evil and stupid.

sith sorcerer,coronir caesar (later also known as coronir kallig),lawful evil:

a true sith,cunning,smart and merciless,but forever loyal to the empire,sith infigting means nothing to him,all he cares about is the empire's safety by any means necessary,he's willing to blow up a planet just to ensure that empire lives to fight an other day.

Edited by _biddan_

hm, my Sorcerer Cendrina is probably Chaotic Good. she resents the empire for her slave origins but is not stupid. she knows that the problem is in the traditional heirarchey and so does not go around lightning blasting everyone who looks down on her.

she knows that the Republic can be just as awful so she is not in danger of defecting...

Ultimately she is intelligent enough to realize that the people of the Empire are mostly Good citizens and tries not to let the vocal bad apples ruin her faith in the them. they deserve someone in power who will not exploit them, they can look up to so as a role model and so she tries to live her life and use her new found status to be that symbol.

Juuli, Mercenary, Lawful Neutral. She's not all "KILL ALL THE THINGS" or into pointlessly killing the weak (bounty hunting's big appeal is the challenge), but she does always honor the original terms of her contract -- even if it does mean having to blow a decent person full of holes. She never allows a mark to pay her off or escape out of mercy.

Not sure if I should post it here or in Roleplaying, but I'll give it a shot here.

And I am not speaking of Dark/Light side or Republic/Empire. I'm speaking of DnD alignments such as lawful good, true neutral, chaotic evil, etc. The 9 alignments can be seen here.

Anyway, without further ado:

Sorcerer: Chaotic Evil. She would have no problem with razing planets and killing innocents, men, women, or children in order to further her twisted agenda, even if it is unnecessary for the Empire to do. She would kill either for fun, simply because she's in a bad mood, or if she dislikes the unfortunate recipient of her wrath. One of her ultimate ambitions is to not necessarily rule the Empire, but to burn and remake the galaxy in her own image.

Sentinel: Lawful Neutral. Most of his actions are dictated by his firm belief in the Jedi Code, for morally good or bad choices. Was moreso Lawful Good pre-Chapter 3.

Juggernaut: Lawful Evil. Sows out dissension and brutally executes the Empire's enemies as an example.

Commando: Lawful Evil. She's loyal to the Republic, but desires victory no matter the cost vehemently, so as long as the Republic comes on top, even deploying questionable methods.

Havoc's betrayal in the early trooper story played a role in her current MO.

Operative: Neutral Evil. Has no problem following orders to benefit the Empire, but some of his methods are unnecessarily sadistic, often times catering to his own twisted pleasure.

Interesting. I'll play this game:

SORCERER: Chaotic Good. His main belief - his only constant belief - is in freedom. Whether it's encouraging his apprentices to think (and act!) for themselves, or in extending a "second chance" to people the rest of the Empire writes off, he believes in the power of freedom at every level, and glories in a thousand-thousand different strands of life playing out around him. The sort of guy who spends a lot of time in cafes just absorbing the atmosphere of all the people, but don't try to pull a fast one on him - he's got a nasty temper. Very intellectual and hates labels - gets along best with Ashara, who he had a one-night stand with.

BOUNTY HUNTER: Neutral. He's more-or-less a decent guy, but has no qualms about taking the money of evil people as well as good people. He works for whomever pays him the best and treats him OK. He's hedonistic and self-centered, but also has compassion for people who are really trying to get ahead in life - always quick to help out with a credit or a tip. Adores Mako like his kid sister and thinks Blizz is adorable (who doesn't?), but constantly asks himself why he keeps Skadge around.

MARAUDER: Lawful Evil. My Sith Marauder is essentially the "Honourable Dark Warrior" kind of guy. He loves a good clean fight ("purity of battle" etc. - it's when he feels most alive) and appreciates a good snark (which is why he gets along so well with Vette, despite her irreverent attitude to him). As long as his followers remember that he's in charge, he's an accommodating and generous master. He considers it his duty to be one.

SNIPER: Lawful Good. My Sniper is a reformist : being a Chiss, he believes that order is necessary, and that only the Empire offers any, but that the Empire really needs to pull its socks up. He disdains stereotypical Sith tactics, preferring instead to use his skill with a sniper rifle or his own diplomatic skills (as appropriate) to get past problems. He is not a nice guy to strangers, but his crew are like his kids - you screw with them, and the last thing you'll ever feel is a laser blast to the head from ambush. For reasons that he doesn't fully understand himself, he has a ball in Kaliyo's company in particular (it's his inner rebel).

GUARDIAN Lawful Good. A much nicer guy than the sniper, my Jedi Guardian is the kind of guy who makes Superman feel like a heel. He helps little old ladies cross the street, delivers love-letters for star-crossed lovers and is patient and calm, even when he really wants to take a clue-by-four and smack someone with it. Very loyal to the Republic, and prefers Kira's company (they're married, and kick *** together on a regular basis).

SCOUNDREL Chaotic Neutral. He's a smart-mouthed bastard who's in it for himself, and makes no bones about the fact. He's a nice enough guy and charming as all hell, and he doesn't cheat people or anything, but my Scoundrel is self-centered and hates sticking around in one place. Appeals to personal morality will generally fetch a blank "Huh?" look in response, until Corso uses the puppy eyes to make him give in. Has a HUGE crush on Corso, but he knows the farmboy's straight, and doesn't want to wreck the friendship.

COMMANDO Lawful Neutral. Tries very, very hard to be a "good officer", which generally - from his perspective - involves making the hard calls sometimes. And being an overprotective big brother/father figure to his squad. Enjoys a good drinking session and better sex, and drives Jorgan crazy with his informality (he enjoys doing that too). Elara's too busy ogling him to care.

ASSASSIN Neutral Evil. Grasping, greedy and selfish, my Sith Assassin is a miserly woman who begrudges every credit she has to fork out and won't take orders from no-one. She's also a borderline sociopath who feels almost no connection to passers-by, and - if provoked - will gladly resort to disproportionate retribution to make sure the point is taken by everyone around: Don't Piss Her Off. The only person she cares about is Andronikos Revel - everyone else is strictly organised into a "How useful are they to me?" algorithm. Basically, she's what happens when you take a nice girl at about 10 years of age and spend years slowly breaking her.

My SAGE has no personality at all. I just couldn't connect with the character even a little bit....the JC is the cliche Jedi Master, always serene and in control. Even the Knight has more depth than that!

Edited by Highborne

Smuggler: Chaotic Good. "Empire's bombing a planet? Let's go rescue everybody we can! What do you mean there's an embargo on the planet? Who cares?!" Gives her Jedi Knight friend-and-occasional-partner massive headaches. Speaking of whom...

Jedi Knight: Lawful Good, leaning into Neutral Good when the law is bad. The worst thing he ever does is swear, and that's not very common.

Sith Inquisitor: Chaotic Good to Chaotic Neutral. She acts a bit crazy sometimes to cover the fact that she loathes the Empire for exactly one reason: their slave trade.

Bounty Hunter: Halfway between Lawful Evil and Chaotic Good, and yet not True Neutral. 99% of the time, she'll follow through on a bounty, and the other 1% she's been hired to do something dishonorable, and will cover up the fact that she didn't do it. In her spare time, she works with the Sith Inquisitor to subtly undermine the Empire.

Sith Warrior and Consular are both Lawful Evil, but for different reasons and from different angles. Consular follows Rajivari's teachings; Warrior wants the best for the Empire. And to round it out, my Trooper is the kindest Neutral Good you will ever meet, which annoys Jorgan and Dorne to no end.

Right Now? I only have the pair:

Alylia Terel (Consular): Lawful Good, with a few shades of Good Is Not Nice. There's a reason I'm Alylia Terel the Honorable and not Alylia Terel the Pure.

Nekita Terel (Bounty Hunter): Hard to tell, but I would almost put her at True Neutral at the moment. She's not in a position to be anywhere on the "good" spectrum. The credits and fame from The Great Hunt would go a long way toward buying food and medicine for her home colony, but it doesn't change the fact she kills for cash. Secretly, she hates the Imperials, doubly hates Sith. Unfortunately, a job's a job, she and Mako need to eat, and the guys she'd rather work for aren't hiring. (Doesn't mean she won't cheat the scumbags every chance she can get).

Edited by Allronix

Out of the ones so far:

Vanguard: Neutral Good. He just looks like he stepped out of a Recruiting poster and is tough as nails to boot. but he'll bend the rules into a pretzel, long as it keeps his team alive and gets the job done.

Operative: Neutral Evil. Goes in, does the job, kills anybody in the way, leaves like a ghost. She's basically James Bond, but doesn't give two hoots how the job is done.

Guardian: Lawful;Good. I named him Balien for a reason. I model him after Balien from Kingdom of Heaven. These are his oaths: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that the force may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath. -SLAP!- that is so you remember it. Arise a Jedi Knight.

Assassin: Neutral Evil. Basically much like my Operative, but with force lightning. She craves power, wants to manipulate the galaxy from behind the scenes, but what's the fun in killing everything? Nothing left to manipulate. She enjoys the great game in the shadows.

Gunslinger: Chaotic Good. doesn't go out of his way to intentionally hurt people, but he'll do many things for a buck. But he won't hurt: kids, slaves old people[long as they don't point something shiny at him]. Oh also TOTAL womanizer, do just about any conniving female with a pulse.

Bounty hunter: Chaotic Neutral. Total mando merc. It's a job it isn't personal and she's out to make credits hand over fist, regardless of who's paying the tab.

Jedi Sage: Neutral Good. She'll help the wounded, defend knowledge and stand against the fury of the Empire. But sometimes she'll follow her heart more than follow the jedi code.

Sith warrior: Neutral Evil I am death incarnate. Mess with me i will kill you all. Get in my way, fall to my blade.

Jedi Shadow: Nemo is Neutral Good, and neutral in the Force. To live without passion is to live without a heart for others. How can one care for others without feeling their pain? Struggles perpetuate growth, but that growth must be toward harmony. As long as one is working toward harmony and health of people, the means and philosophies will develop themselves over time.

She uses the darker, more intensely passionate side of the Force, led by empathy, compassion, and ambition, but also keeping clarity and level-headedness in mind.

Peace and Passion can be one.

Edited by ZoeTuah

Hmm, of the characters I have put some time into. I would think the follow along these paths.

Bounty Hunter Powertech - Lawful Neutral

Jedi Guardian - Neutral Good

Jedi Sage - Lawful good

Sith Sorc - Chaotic Neutral

Sith juggernaut - Neutral Evil

Trooper would be, I believe, Lawful Neutral. Maybe Lawful Evil? She follows orders, even if she gives them snark, is willing to sacrifice the few for the greater good (Needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few) though she's not above revenge either (she's gunning for the traitors). She's not sadistic and doing evil for the sake of doing evil. So I think Lawful Neutral is probably the right choice.

Smuggler is Chaotic Good, though she's not above taking bribes, wanting compensation, or doing somethings in her best interrest, but generally she does what is right over the big pay-off (though not always).

Knight, Hunter and Inquisitor are Chaotic Good as well. I think I just find the Chaotic Good personality fits really well with the hero persona, and I love playing someone who is out for the good, but on their own terms. :p

My Warrior is more Chaotic Neutral I believe (obviously I'm not 100% sure if I'm getting all these alignments correct, though I do know they can waver from it every now and again). I guessing this is right, as she'll go back and forth on the good and evil aspect of things.

Haven't gotten far enough on my Agent or Consular to decide, though Consular is already looking Chaotic Good as well. What can I say, I like to play my Jedi's and Sith's as not exactly agreeing with the extreems of their orders. :p The Sith want to slap the other Sith for over doing it, and the Jedi's just don't agree with the total lack of passion (they'd fit much better in the New Era with Luke Skywalker).

Of the characters/classes I've played much:

Jedi Knight: Lawful good, possibly some neutral good aspects. Basically play her as a fairly stereotypical paladin/proper Jedi, although she can be snarky y at times (some of that was an in-game response to my leveling partner, who would RP his consular as being bipolar/acting strangely to amuse me), Could be a bit neutral good since she doesn't avoid emotional connections (although I'd have liked to have her be more free to be something other than a nun in space until Doc comes along). BFFs with Kira.

Jedi Consular: Neutral, sometimes Chaotic, Good. More willing to deviate from being the 'model Jedi' than my knight, less likely to have patience with Jedi rituals and requirements. Much more snarky/short with people than my Knight. Basically a Jedi with a few rough edges. I admit, I'm leveling my second consular and I still don't feel like I have a good read on what I want from the class.

Sith Inquisitor: Chaotic Good, sometimes Chaotic Neutral (although some of that is forced by game/story mechanics or points). Bitter about being a slave, generally sympathetic and compassionate towards others who have similarly suffered under the Empire's rule (aliens, slaves, etc.) and hostile towards mindless cruelty and other actions that often lead to the problems. Not necessarily nice (she's sarcastic and can be mean to people at times when they mess up badly or give her attitude), but generally tries to do the 'right' thing/avoid bloodshed.

Smuggler: Chaotic Neutral, leaning Chaotic Good. No respect for the law, although perfectly willing to use legal channels when appropriate (i.e.

becoming a Republic privateer for personal gain/advantage

). Generally a nice person but credits are a high priority, as is having fun. Gets along well with Risha, unsurprisingly, and drives Corso nuts (I couldn't see my smuggler marrying him, for one).

Trooper : Neutral good. He values morals/doing the right thing over doing the thing better for the Republic at times. Generally a nice guy, patient, has the back of everyone on his squad, even when they don't necessarily deserve it (I'm looking at you, Tanno Vik), and is basically the model soldier for the Republic. Sometimes gets himself into trouble trying to be funny or snarky, and doesn't have a lot of patience for politics. Example of why he's not lawful good, from the trooper class story

Shot Rakton instead of bringing him in.

Sith Warrior (aiming for DS V): Chaotic Evil. Pureblood Sith Princess without much in the way of morals or sympathy. Run Vette, run!

Edited by Lesaberisa

Jedi Shadow- Lawful Good. She's a very compassionate character, who cares about the people of the Republic and what it stands for; if it comes down to a conflict between the letter of the law and the spirit, she will always adhere to the latter. And she won't be brutal towards her enemies, and will prefer to end things without violence if possible, or a minimum of violence if not. Hence the focus on diplomacy, stealth, and sabotage over charging in and killing things like a Trooper or a Knight. Her teaching style, meanwhile, is very playful, often couching a lesson with humor and wisdom alike. After all, she knows that a teacher's job isn't just to teach the student, but to learn as well, so it is for both to enjoy. It is both a responibility and a privilege for both teacher and student.

Essentially, she knows that the Republic looks to the Jedi as an example. If the Jedi fail to live up to expectations, how can anyone expect the Republic to step up and overcome the difficulties it has in living up to its core principles? Thus, not only does she believe in acting morally for its own sake, but for the sake of those who look up to the Jedi.

That said, she's still very human, subject to making mistakes the same as everyone. From time to time she'll snap angrily at those who are being particularly cruel or ruthless, particularly those who engage in practices such as slavery or torture, both of which she considers "utterly indefensible abominations"- though, she invariably manages to calm herself back down and never gives into her temper after such outbursts, even if she is sorely tempted. Her compassion even for her enemies simply outweighs her disdain for their acts.

Darth Cirienne, jugg, Emperor's Wrath, of which she just happened to fall into the role, is Chaotic neutral. She is Sith but doesn't really care for Sith traditions. She considers that she had a job to do and chose the Sith because she didn't want the restrictions imposed by the jedi. She's Mirialan.

Sorcerer Ashan-arani, Chaotic Evil, definitely doesn't care about anyone but herself and is known to show it. She was a slave. Everyone owes her something.

Mercenary Kensi'adron, lawful good. She's a mercenary but doesn't kill unless absolutely necessary. She believes in honor and has been known to tell Sith off.

That's just three of my 12 characters.

SIth Warrior: Melanion, Human Paragon of Light. she does what she can to help those in need, and she abhores the actions of most of her fellow Sith, few Siths have earned her respect, Lord Cytharat being one. She likes the Jedi and respects the Republic.

Jedi Knight: Rhozno, Miraluka, Mostly Good. As said, Rhozno is mostly good, he disagrees with the Jedi order on a few points, such as romances, he also

helped the Imprisoned one on Tatooine by giving him to the Czerka guy.

Counselor: Albinion, Sith Pureblood. Paragon of Light. She is stalwart, cute, red skinned and very devoted to the Light side.

Agent: Falaneah, Zabrak. Traitor to the Empire. She believes that the Empire is a threat to most, and she works with them to undermine them from within, believing that the Republic is the future of the Galaxy.

Edited by Gurluas

Jedi Knight - Lawful Good. Would always protect those in need including memebrs of the Empire and always willing to try and convert fallen force users or Sith.

Jedi Condular - Lawful Good. Also merciful, benign and enlightened and respects law and authority.

Smuggler - Chaotic Neutral. Extremely selfish and only thinks of herself but would not murder people for the hell of it.

Trooper - Chaotic Evil. Does not have much respect for civil law and somewhat bloodthristy with no sense for compassion or mercy.

Sith Warrior - Evil, brutal and murderous. Likely to kill even allies that displease him.

Sith Inquisitor - Neutral Evil. Self absorbed and only cares about her own creature comforts. Also revels in using her Sith powers to torture or kill anyone who annoys her.

Bounty Hunter - Neutral Evil. Also selfish and mostly out for his own payday. Does not mind using brute force and thuggish tactics.

Imperial Agent - Neutral Good. Can seem standoffish but has a sense of honor and propriety.

Guardian Jedi Knight - Lawful neutral (with HEAVY good tendencies). Follows the letter of the Jedi code and the rulings of the council in all aspects...except he fell in love with Kira and secretly married her. Always protects the innocent over the objections of the military/government. Always sees the potential good in others, but when evil rears its ugly head he is quick to strike it down.

Scoundrel Smuggler - chaotic neutral. For him it's all about the money, but he tends to do the right thing when innocent people are involved. He mouths off at those in authority, but it also willing to listen to their proposals.

Mercenary Bounty Hunter - True neutral. She has a personal code of conduct where she does the right thing, keeping bystanders out of the line of fire, she tends to capture instead of kill, but she also has a nasty streak; don't piss her off or you'll see it with both barrels.

Inquisitor Assassin - Neutral evil. Most of the time, he does his own thing for his own reasons, but he appreciates that the Empire and its "rules" exist for a reason and obeys his master when he sees fit. He kowtows to no one. He tends to proverbially rub salt in the wounds of his allies and adversaries alike.

Sith Sorcerer:

Neutral evil: He does whatever he wants, everyone and everything comes second to him. He believes his power is supreme, however should there be something he wants and if he requires the help of another person/people to achieve his goals, he shall keep them alive for as long as they have their use. He generally keeps a low profile, not causing any damage or mayhem if it's not necessary.

Edited by Joewrey

Sith Marauder: Somewhere between lawful good and chaotic good. I guess lawful is good enough, since she's a Sith herself, and their word is important enough to be considered a law. Lightsider girl, highly altruistic, she lives to serve all the citizens of the Empire. She belives that with a capable hand, it could rise into true greatness and bring good to the whole Galaxy. She's a huge softie, has no real hatred towards the Republic, but is dutiful enough to fight them if necessary.

Sniper: Lawful neutral/good. She sees alll the flaws of the Empire, but she, too, belives that it could improve. Hates the Republic - for obvious reasons -, but prefers the more peaceful and rational solutions. A bit unstable, Vector is a huge help to keep her focused and collected. Has a soft spot for the civil men.

Sith Assassin: Neutral good. He simply aims for survival, without causing too much damage. A very good soul, but a tad bit awkward, and sometimes even brash. Really likes women (and men, too), to tease people, and is far too compassionate for his own good. He - probably - knows this, but doesn't want to change.

Mercenary: Neutral good. Dreamy but practical, a bit selfish, but frankly, she doesn't care for this conflict at all. The only reason she doesn't do Republic bounties is because of those damn Jedi. But otherwise, she likes to keep up her neutral-ness. Doesn't do unnecesarry killing, but that is something she regrets quite often.

Jedi Guardian: Chaotic/True neutral. She has a bit of a complicated backstory, involving a shady-smugglerry brother/father/mentor figure, a certain Sith Lord (*cough* Scourge*cough*) and a stubborn Jedi Master. She really didn't wanted to be a Jedi, she just kinda had to become one. She was too old, though, and stayed as sceptical to her training as she was before. She doesn't care, really. She's rude, can be somewhat power hungry, and isn't a pleasant person, AT ALL. Doesn't like to see innocents burn, though.

Scoundrel: Chaotic neutral. Smooth, indulgent, but only for money. Despises naivety from grown people, and couldn't sympathize with foolish people. Likes men and women very much.

Jedi Shadow: Chaotic good. She's a hippie. Really. I really regret that we can't have Zeltrons, because she definitely would be one - so, I'm just telling myself, she's a genetically engineered human, with some Zeltron genes (even if this explanation sounds too Mary.Sue-ish). Worst and best jedi ever, at the same time. She absolutely loves everything. I have to be in a REALLY cheery mood to play with her.

Jedi Shadow: Neutral Good. Believes in doing the right thing, but has serious issues with the Jedi code. Grew up all over, and accidentally stranded himself in the Shadowlands for a few years. Gets his curious nose bitten off a lot.

Sith Marauder: Lawful Neutral. Son of an imperial soldier and a mandalorian, with a code of honor and integrity. Cares for his people, but won't hesitate to punish lawbreakers and criminals.

Mercenary: Chaotic neutral. Isn't above stirring up trouble, and loves explosions and insane battle plans. Enjoys punching self-satisfied nobles. Has a bit of a soft spot few people know about.

Scoundrel: True Neutral. As snarky as a "scum-sucking son-of-a-hutt" can be while still turning a profit. Goes out of his way to poke fun at everyone, including himself. Takes a bit to motivate him.

Sith Assassin: Chaotic Good. Uses his hatred of his Sith overlords to increase his power. Despises slavery and oppression, but can be a bit sadistic to prisoners at times. But only when they deserve it.

I always find it very difficult to neatly fit a character into one of 9 little boxes, but! the examination to get there is interesting, so:

Mercenary - Neutral Good (Somewhere in the axis between True Neutral and Chaotic Good, really)

She is certainly tough and takes no #$%&, and she does like her credits, but she won't stand for harming innocent/uninvolved people in the course of her work. That being said, if you take a shot at her, you'd better be prepared for the consequences. As a Chiss, she has respect for law and order... but more as concepts for a better society than as a code to live by. She's not particularly troubled by breaking laws to get her jobs done.

Juggernaut - Neutral Evil (With Chaotic tendencies)

Charming, polite, devious, deadly, and sadistic, in turns or all at once. He tends to evaluate people according to their usefulness, and is quite glad to make allies and gain favors rather than resorting to violence. By and large, he's a man of his word, although the concept of "Sith honor" rings a little hollow with him (he's a captured Miraluka). Exceptions are made for those who have betrayed him personally, and for Jedi. Enemies of that caliber are free game for deceit, betrayal and torment (physical and emotional).

Shadow - Lawful Good

She's a dutiful little Mirialan Jedi, driven to do the greatest good, even at the expense of her own happiness and well-being. That was, after all, part of the deal of becoming a Jedi.

Knight - Neutral Good

While she knows all of the things she's *supposed* to say, the proper "Jedi" answers, she finds herself frequently questioning how right those answers really are. Either way, she's an enthusiastic force for good, trying her best to do the right thing.

Edited by Jenovan

Melusine, Shadow - Neutral Good

Xephyr, Vanguard - Lawful Good

Maireada, Scoundrel - Chaotic Good

Parthalan, Guardian - Lawful Neutral

Ilaria, Marauder - Lawful Neutral

Arriston, Sniper - Neutral

Drusilla, Sorcerer - Chaotic Evil

Cordula, Mercenary - Neutral Evil

As you can see, I rarely play outright evil characters. I find it very hard to do so as it's quite unlike my own personality, which I would peg as Neutral Good.

The Roughneck Legacy

Trooper: Lawful Neutral. Rico follows orders to the letter, and suspends his own personal feelings in the process. War is ugly, and some of the things he's been called to do will probably give him nightmares for years to come, but those decisions are made by the brass who are in those positions for a reason. As Rico himself was promoted up the line and eventually became a Major and started to be the one giving the orders instead of following them, every calculated decision he made was not determined based upon feelings of right and wrong, but the very simple question of "Is this objective worth the Republic lives that will be lost?" If it will win the war, he would march an army of children off a cliff, but he will not accept even one lost Republic life if it does not work toward the eventual goal of peace.

Smuggler (Scoundrel): Chaotic Evil. Barcalow will lie, cheat, steal, and take advantage of anybody. He has a selfish streak a mile wide that is his final motivation in everything he does. If he helps somebody, it's because there was something in it for him (money, women, renown, etc). Yet, if there is something greater to be gained by betraying someone, he will do it without a second thought. When made a Republic Privateer, credit signs flashed in his eyes and he immediately took to Polleran's plot and became a regular at Port Nowhere, trying his hand at more organized crime, but ultimately Barcalow's scheming nature and selfish behavior alienated all but those closest to him and it became clear he would never be trusted enough to actually lead a criminal Empire. And in typical selfish, galaxy-revolves-around-me attitude, when he betrays anyone else it has always been strictly business and no big deal, but when betrayed by Polleran and Dodonna, he interpreted it as entirely personal and delivered swift and bloody vengence, not to send a message or protect himself from future retaliation, but just to make himself feel better at watching them bleed out at his feet.

Smuggler (Gunslinger): Lawful Good: Deladier was just a pilot for hire trying to make a living in this galaxy when a chance encounter with a Sullustan lawman saw her deputized in the field. A woman of her word, Deladier teamed with Miel while they chased down Skavak, only to see the lawman cut down nobly in the line of duty. Having seen firsthand the depths of depravity that the galaxy's criminal scum would sink to, Deladier never released herself from the promise she had made to Miel, nor her role as a Sullustan Deputy. Flying across the galaxy, Deladier stands for honesty and uprightness, fighting against crime and corruption both great and small, bringing the law to those outer fringe planetary frontiers.

Jedi Consular: Chaotic Good. Flores was as surprised as any when she found herself following the life of a diplomat; the stuffy politics of the galactic senate and the jedi council both far too restrictive for her tastes. She embraces her emotions, acts with passion, does as she wishes without much use for restrictions, and respects all life. She cares for people as individuals, which is forbidden by the Jedi Code, rather than the broad-sweeping attitude of loving all sentient life. She defends the weak, stands against tyranny, and fights for freedom everywhere she goes, whether it be freedom from the Empire's Slavery, freedom from a restrictive Jedi Code, or freedom from exclusive relationships that would prevent someone from doing what they feel like. Her actions cause much stir amongst the Jedi Council, but her results continue to be positive so she has been granted a relatively long leasch.

Bounty Hunter: Lawful Evil. Ibanez once heard a Jedi say "There is no passion; there is only the force." That was right before she killed him. He was a young man and reminded her of her own brother, but he had things just a little wrong. "There is no passion; there is only the contract." Ibanez became one of the most feared guns in the galaxy by following that principle. From Hutts and Jedi, to Sith Lords and Imperial Officers, to helpless missionaries or grieving widows, if Ibanez accepted a contract on someone's head, she carried it through with exactness and could never be swayed to break that contract no matter what she might find. Sometimes, staring down the sight of her gun, she knows that this person shouldn't have to die. But she pulls the trigger anyways. A woman is nothing if she doesn't keep her word. There is no passion; there is only the contract.

Sith Warrior: Lawful Evil. The Gamorrean Roughneck was brought up from a primative to join the ranks of the Sith by his original Master Tremmal, which involved the initial humbling that mangled his face. After being beaten into submission, he learned his place and cowed to the Empire's might. Gamorrean's people were often slaved or hired out as thugs, so being held beneath the heel of the Empire wasn't something that he felt the need to rebel against; he could accept his station and make the most of his lot in life. Gamorrean was told, however, that because of his primative, inferior bloodline, he would never be permitted to fully practice the Force. Forbidden to ever touch a lightsaber, he carried the twin Gamorrean Axes of his people across the galaxy, hacking down anyone foolish enough to stand in his way. He will perform any duty, no matter how unconscionable, without question and without failure. He aspires to greater power, not to overthrow the Empire or his Master, but rather to improve his own station in life. If there is something to be gained by a relationship with another, he will use them for everything he can. If they serve no purpose in advancing his own goals, then they have no value and are of no regard. If they hinder his ability to do anything he wishes, he kills them without a thought. While he may spare a prisoner that has information to be interrogated out later, his kindness only extends as far as his own ambitions are seen to.