Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

• My life needs meaning! As a slave I had purpose, that was to escape the clenches of the stupid and greedy huts. Now that I free I often find my creations go to waste! High bidders using it for a simple altercation or a petite war between the Republic and Empire. My creations need to see the galaxy! They need unlimited power!

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

• As a boy, growing up in the dunes of Tatonee, scrap parts were more common than Bantha doo doo. A slave for the huts since I was 6, I decided to invest my time and anger into droid construction. By 13 I had a secret army which succeeded in destroying a hut strong hold, along with my fine creations.
  • After my escape off world, I created a personal army of droids to do my bidding. Medical droids to keep me at the top of my shape. Biological droids to run experiments on the local environment that I currently resided in, mathematic droids and labor droids to calculate and build star ships for sale. At times I would construct a self-destruction droid when costumers refused to pay their debt. These droids, while having short life spans, were most amusing.
  • My finest creation was intergrading droid parts into my own being. Replacing the majority of my skeleton with droid plated armor. My right hand digits contain droid interface ports to interact with terminals, doors, and other droids for fast information transfer and hacking. My eyes contain night vision , heat vision, and provide a slight red glow that enemies will remember for years to come (those who live)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

• What I would say is “Whatever does not kill you makes you stronger”. With my ½ human and ½ droid physique, I can say I feel stronger than beep boop beep beep whirlllll…err I mean than ever.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

• I never heard of a droid component called a ‘moral compass’. This question eludes me. If an object stands in your way you extinguish it.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

• I activate my custom built jet boots and dash to the cage while whipping out my welding torch and seal the cage shut. I then pull out my bottle of personal container of Acid Lizard spit and drench the droid ensuring his functions stop.
  • Rebuilding any damage parts, I reprogram the droid to shoot his former master on sight and pledge his circuits to me. Afterwards I finish my drink.

Edited by Dragonexadon

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Major Konyasha Nyasha, honored republic trooper,leader of Havoc Squad. I believe, that Czerka is upcoming organization with great future, so I`ll be proud to be part of Czerka.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I'm major of legendary Havoc squad, isn`t it enough? Also I was born for that job & can speak russian =P

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I went above and beyond the call of duty to help others and ensure that my goals were accomplished

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

My moral compass has never prevented me from reaching any goals I sought after

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

it's normal working situation. I would have saved scientists, laboratories and equipment. and, of course, would destroy all who dare to interfere with me in it.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? Honored Republic SpecOps trooper, Major Kulon Dalgus. Leader of the Honored Havoc Squad

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.) Caputred some of the Republic's finest troops turned traitors. Also Helped to liberate POW's from space station A-77. Finally helped to turn the tide of the War to the Republic

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? Yes I went about achieving them by going beyond the call of duty and did what ever it took to accomplish them.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? I have a normal moral compass. I always complete my objective no matter what.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? I would incapacitate the target ASAP, without injury if at all possible.

Edited by ARCFives

Name: McLovinCredz

Home Planet: Home is where you lay your head. The closest planet with the best sammish maker works for me!

Position: Head of all Security Officers

Skills:

Skilled Marksman,

Target Tracking,

Target Baiting,

Troll Hunting,

**** Hunting,

Cartel Shop Item Hunting etc.

(Hell, I'm a bounty hunter, I can do everything... and anything I can't do I have a contact that can!)

Previous Employers:

Imperial Intelligence

Mandalorian Clans

etc. etc. (Most employers want to remain private)

I'm currently looking for a new gig to expand my knowledge base of security and killing things. I love hunting targets, and keeping my perimeter clean.

Made 3 servers collapse due to complete monopoly on the GTN (The Constant, Canderous Ordo, and The Fatman)

Over 57k confirmed kills in warzones

Won the Great Hunt

Killed over 500 Sith

Killed over 500 Jedi

liberated Corellia and Makeb single handedly.

Successfully Slept with over 900 different alien races, and counting.

Currently have wives on Voss, Dromund Kass, Bel Savis, and my star ship.

My love for bounty contracts and my Mandalorian law guides me to do whatever is necessary to make my employers happy.

I am in love with credits, and females who know their way around the kitchen. However, once I setup a contract my integrity bounds me by that contract.

I have droids and companions for a reason. They can keep the bubbly on ice and the food warm while I kick *** and then enjoy my rewards afterwards.

Please be advised. I don't like waiting. If this takes longer then 24 hours to get a reply, I will be visiting Rasmus Blys personally.

Being a sniper can a lonely life, waiting for hours for your mark to be in just the right spot then bang.. right in head (s). As part of the Czerka family, I would have to access to experimental weapons, armour and toys. I would have the back up and intelligence assets I lost when Imperial intelligence was dissolved.

- Capping my first Jedi. never saw me perched on the uppermost gangway in the Huttball arena. He leap at a fellow imperial and straight into my sights. Hit my Cd's... seconds later one dead rebel scum.

- Repairing HK-51, travelling the galaxy, searching for hours to collect the components and filing repairing my very own ultimate killer bot.

-Punishing Malgus, he betrayed those he swore to defend and turned against me. Pity he could not die over and over.

- Crafted the best gear, spend many a credit gathering the materials, trying to get the artefact quality mods and armouring. Finally after the crafting, practicing on the troopers and scoundrels... that Jedi crossed in my sights.

- Determination allowed me to repair Hk-51, travelling across the galaxy and spending hours searching for each piece. I even traded with rebel scum to acquire his head.

- Planning and team work allowed me to defeat the betrayer. I selected a well rounded and expert group, skilled in their own deadly arts.

- It would be done. There is no morals, just the target. Got a mission, it must only be for the greater good. /Lock and load.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?[/color]

- Exterminate the experiment and then acquire a new 'volunteer' from the other guests at the reception to take part in the experiment.

1. because your gunna pay me. alot.

2. 1) shootin tarro blood in his smug punk face

2) meetin mandalore, (then killin that big sith monster for em)

3) killin a darth.

3. flamethrower mostly. and yup.

4. depends

5. first I'd make it a double.

I have seen the truth behind this war. The Empire and Republic are galactic powers, but Czerka is more. It stands above the Republic and Empire, selling them whatever Czerka wishes to sell. Czerka keeps the best products for those willing to pay the most. Once I was a Jedi. I was proud of my Order's strength and the ability to help others. However I found that the Jedi Order was only a puppet for the Republic. I shall never be a puppet and so I left the Jedi Order to become a freelance. But I found that I was drawn to Czerka because they are the true galactic power. They shall last when the Republic, the Empire, and every other galactic power falls away. They will exist for as long as there is a market and a profit to be made. I have witnessed Czerka accomplish biological miracles and engineering marvels. The power, beauty, and perfection shown by Czerka are all a passion I share. I wish to join so that I may bring my strengths to Czerka.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.

1. I saved the Republic from the Children of the Emperor. By eliminating all of the high ranking Children on Corellia.

2. I rescued Revan from the Empire's Maelstrom Prison. Killing one of the leaders of the Sacking of Coruscant at the same time.

3. I have effectively gathered a crew who will follow my lead in anything I do. They consist of a Trandoshan hunter, a Brilliant scientist, a Rebel from Balmorra, a Soldier from the ice lands of Hoth, a padawan from Sarkhai, a protocol droid (Which I intend on donating for use in experiments), and one of Czerka's own HK-51 units.

I was able to complete these tasks through the understanding that all my strengths are tools and all my weaknesses are mill-stones. I built up my weaknesses until they were tools which I could use, and my strengths I refined to perfection. I was knew that I must do anything necessary to complete the tasks and as shown I succeeded.

My moral compass is somewhat strict, thanks to the Jedi training. However I have learned to deaden my feelings for short bursts as necessary, to some extent. I believe that only at some points would it become a hindrance to my job. I am capable of doing any task required weather questionable or not.

My first instinct is to warn the colleague of his dangerous situation and either subdue the creature or exterminate it. However the experiment is something that is not worth giving up. The colleague's incompetence in this matter is something worth rectifying. If my colleague is willing to endanger everyone inside the facility just to test an experiment, then he will learn of the repercussions. I would have the experiment subdued in what ever way necessary and then moved to a stronger constraint. The experiment will be studied and we will perfect it to whatever the galaxy needs at that moment. We can make it more obedient to Czerka workers and use it as a guard animal or work horse based animal. My colleague has no control for his power, making him a danger to Czerka, a man like him would lead to the destruction of hundreds of thousands of credits in produce. This is unacceptable, I would suggest one of three things for him, execution (However personally I think this is a waste), his position removed and handed over to another scientist for use as he sees fit, or place him in a lower position and have him work on more recreational products.This way we remove the danger of a colleague's failure to protect Czerka's interests, without wasting a perfectly good mind that may be used for other purposes. And we also save an experiment that will lead to a break through in Czerka studies and lead to more profit.

I am open to whatever position needed. I believe that I would fit under Organism Handler or research Contributor, but I will gladly be placed where I am chosen.

The honor of this applying to Czerka is mine,

Corruck Zann

Edited by MdLogan

CZ-198 Application

I am highly motivated ex republic military. The nature of my work during this time is classified.

I wish to again be apart of a team of other highly motivated like minded people. During my time in the military I was tasked with many top level assignments. It is this experience I wish to bring to the Czerka family.

I am unable to openly discuss the actions in which I was involved with during my time as Major of Infantry Squad 326

I have become accustomed to doing whatever it takes to achieve success in the tasks placed before me by my superiors

I believe that a "Moral Compass" does not always point north. In the past I was tasked with situations where I had to make an on the spot decision, my mission always came first and my superiors were always pleased with how I dealt with the situation.

I would contact my superior immediately, inform them of the situation and put into action the direction I receive from them in ever detail.

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. I would like to be a part of Czerka because it doesn't pay to be a war hero. The Republic screwed me over 1 too many times, and from the advice of my buddy Tanno I think that our group would be perfect soldiers of fortune for Czerka.

2. First and foremost I hunted down my double crossing former commander who was supplying the Empire with weapons to use against us. And, you know, saved the galaxy a few times. If you guys need something blown up, just point me toward it.

3. I absolutely do whatever it takes to finish a mission. Just let me know what you would accept as "acceptable collateral damage" and I'll try to stay within those limits.

4. My morals are pretty tarnished at this point. The Republic had me do some pretty questionable things, that they wanted me to do "no questions asked". So, I'm pretty used to that sort of thing from a military background.

5. In that situation, I'd grab the strongest drink available and slam it before grabbing my gun to take down the beasts.

I'm your guy.

Job : Security Officer

I don’t tell about myself, but i can tell a lot about you…yes you…reading this...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOXmiT9CEAAH7F-.jpg

what are you doing do that dog ? Ok i already got the answer…are you sure you want your boss to see this ? Help yourself, put me on the top..

I’ve read 3 pages of the organa family history, few people can handle this, sooooo much love…scary

I’ve killed sith lords, just because i had too

I’ve put your webcam on

(don’t have to check i’m joking…..am i ?)

Nooo i wouldn’t arm anyone for succes…not my kind (but i would probably pay a lot of people to do it for me, less painfull)

Questionable ? the only questionable thing here is : how much is the Czerka profit ? And ok, how much would i be paid for that, and if i can spy / blackmail / kill anyone i want.

Depend on the value of the experiment…but a little bit of exercice to see how it react in a close room with few people on it (including my esteemed colleagues) may help the experiment.

Of course i can stop that with a quick burn if that is going to far or nowhere…

CZ-198 Application

To whomever it concerns,

Being in a family, means, among other things taking care of others, givin up your plans and ambitions in order to achieve something greater for the family, something better than bigger gun or more deadly poison. Czerka so far does not seem to respect any of those, such "family" statement is nothing but poor marketing propaganda that can only be welcome by those who are blind, deaf and lobotomized.

Would you care to explain why you tried to recover the ancient Rakata prisoner on Tatooine sacrifiyng your own "family members" and thousands of other, innocent lives? Is this what you do for the family?

Removing Czerka from Tatooine labs. Closing the site and destroying otherwise unstoppable evil you tried to "tame" for your own power. Even the Sith did not dare.

2. Gathering conflicted Galactic races (somethimes those no one else would even think is possible to co-operate with) into one board, and showing them a reason for common effort that brings long term benefits to all of them.

3. Ruthlessly removing any other threat created by any other greedy, power seeking cartel, or better say, gangs.

I took every step possible to overcome the problem without brute force. Much elegant solutions are within one's mind reach, but don't be mistaken I cannot remove hundreds of foes by one force blow.

The only "questionable" thing is how long Czerka is going to survive when I join your ranks. My Shadow will be your final act.

I would be happy to use that as a showcase of another poorly coordinated, completely mishandled project at Czerka, requesting to immediately shut down that nest of scum and villany which, in fact your corporation is. Not that Czerka differs much from any other greedy, deprived of any morality corporation on any planet in the Galaxy

Not sincerely yours,

Leaia

Security Officer: I used to do a lot of mercenary work back in the day, and well, money is a little low right now due to an incident with the Sith council, and even though I spend most of my time saving planets, hunting pirates and drinking smoothies, that doesn't pay much.

Well, life as a Sith is rough. Everyone around you is always paranoid and freaking out, trying to kill you if you look at them the wrong way. I'm looking for a work environment where I am free to be stabby, but not be stabbed at.

Ooh, where do I begin. Well, I've killed a lot of Hutts. I mean a lot. For many different reasons. They might be hunting me after a smuggling deal went wrong. Maybe they are selling slaves, which I don't dig. The point is, a lot of slugs are dead. Even saved Makeb while killing a Hutt, that was a lot of fun. I've also (with the help of my little brother) discovered the lost treasure of Nok Drayen. Well, not exactly discovered. We sort of crashed into another ship, found it in their cargo and "borrowed" it. But hey, the people on that ship were dead. Probably. Doesn't matter. My final big accomplishment was when I battled the Dread Guard on Asation. They are real jerk-bags, I'm telling you. No telling what the monster they tried to bring to the galaxy could have done to us if I hadn't killed it. And then the Gree thanked me, yada yada ya, you get it.

Depends on the situation. If it involves killing innocent people, no, not whatever it takes. But other than that, yeah, sounds good to me.

Well, I'm sort of a "take prisoners, ask questions, then maybe kill them" kind of guy. If a bunch of enemies are storming the facility, yeah, I'll kill them, but if it is just one man, then we take him prisoner. If I'm pissed, then yeah, I'll kill him. But I am probably willing to do something questionable.

Well, if it is an experiment, we gotta contain it. Gotta make sure it keeps being researched. If it's dangerous and about to leave the facility, yeah, I'll kill it, blow it up, whatever it takes to keep it in.

-Breos Refugium

Edited by SnowConeDude

CZ-198 Application

Position: Security Officer

To whom it may concern, my name is Eves Enceri. I am applying for the position of Security Officer within the Czerka Corporation. As a semi retired Skip Tracer, and, former Private Military Contractor (PMC). I have successfully secured contracts/services in various areas including work for the Republic, Empire, and Hutt Cartel. I am a former military officer with 10 years service in the Special Operations community. My area's of expertise, include but are not limited to: Physical security, risk assessment, asset/personal protection, unconventional warfare, direct action, intelligence gathering, reconnaissance.

As I stated I am somewhat retired, I am now looking for steady secure employment with a company that will allow my to apply my craft, and continue the quality of life my family are accustomed to.

- Upon completion of basic training for the Republic Ground Forces, I petitioned and was selected to attend the Republic Special Operations Qualification Course. Out of a class of 1000 selected candidates and a 96% failure rate, only 4% graduated and moved on. I was among the 4% who made it. Only an elite few have this honor and ability of becoming a full time operator.

- As a Skip Tracer I have compiled an "impressive" list of "most wanted" arrests for various entities. (Citation provided upon request)

- I have managed to stay among the living. With the current political climate within the galaxy, there is an elevated sense of danger, in the already inherently dangerous profession I have chosen. Due to the nature of my work, life expectancy, and odds for success are not very high. Yet, here I am. I have been servicing the Empire, Republic, Hutt Cartel, and other clients, in good standing going on 22 years.

Would I do whatever it takes? Some applicants may tell you that failure is not an option, the task/mission must be completed no matter what. I'm here to tell you that failure is an option, in fact it's the easier option, one that's always there looking you square in the eyes. But failure is a choice. It's easy to give up. But, it's a choice. Do you have the mental fortitude, and physical ability to push yourself beyond what you believe are your own boundaries? Based on my experiences, and training. I for one can say yes. I have never let a client down. I choose not to fail and will use whatever tools at my disposal to make sure my job is completed.

In this galaxy there is no black, and white there are only shades of gray, and if working in that gray keeps my employer paying my bills, and keeps food on my child's plate so be it.

As a Czerka Security Officer, I'd have to step in to ensure my "colleagues" experiment stayed safely where it was kept, and left safe and secure. There's no profit in lost, or damaged assets. Once my colleague returned I would show them their error(s), and "explain" in some fashion the potential dangers or risks. This would hopefully correct the problem, and they would NOT have another lapse in company security.

In closing, if given the chance. I feel I would be a valuable asset, providing both leadership, and experience within Czerka.

Edited by Ryeko

CZ-198 Application - Research and Development

My past in Imperial Intelligence provided me with a strong base in research and checking facts to find the best results. With the elimination of the Intelligence department I find myself seeking new challenges.

Tracking and destruction of the Star Cabal

Acquisition of the universes black book

Liberation of Multiple planets for my current employer while perusing my research goals

I have drugged, killed, maimed, seduced, and generally done anything and everything needed to advance my goals.

I have no moral compass

If i would benefit directly from his/her failure I would ensure a recording of the event and then remove myself from the area.

If there is no direct benefit from the event I would arrange an impromptu learning exercise for the security teams for my viewing enjoyment.

CZ-198 Application

1. I'm a dedicated information gathering/ trouble-shooting specialist with a strong Cybertechnology background previously with a large multi-planetary socio-political entity. I have been downsized due to recent political changes and find myself using skills honed in a competitive environment in a freelance capacity. I'm looking for an organization that recognizes skill and determination and compensates performance.

2. With a small strike team I personally led successful assaults on [Classified] capital ships, unraveled a massive conspiracy within the [Classified] planetary government and most recently conducted the theft of the planet of [Classified] from a segment of the Hutt Cartel.

3. Determination, enthusiasm, ability, tenacity, heart.

4. Morality is defined by the individual, and that definition is subject to change as needed.

5. I would use all means at my disposal to document the event in full visual and audio as a training tool for other esteemed colleagues and as an impromptu experiment. After all, we should take every opportunity to learn, even from the mistakes of others.

CZ-198 Application

1. I want to be a part of the Czerka Team so I could study under top teir bioengineers and help further the developement of stronger stims, medpacks and adrenals.

2. As an Imperail Diehard, I would have to say that commands a little respect since time has been put in. Second accomplishment I'm most proud of is the ability to work as a team player in any situation whether it be Impeials vs. Republic players or completely exploring a plant and taking on any hostile environment. Third thing I'm most proud of is the few things I was able to find while working with GSI. I am a seeker droid master! (owner of Explorer emp-03, Exploiter and soon to be proud owner ofa Pleasure Speeder) (also owner of many sets of Dreadseed & Star Forager armor)

3. I can say that I've braved the elements on many'o'plants and fought the toughest of adversary to obtain the level of succes that I have. On top of the time that it took to unearth all the valuables collected with the seeker droid.

4. If I have a task at hand to do, nothing gets in the way of it being accomplished. Success is only what you make of it and I make it everything.

5. It wouldn't matter because I was "gone" but I were still around to see his "Rancor Mount" trying to escape his confine, I'd use my cloaking abilites to cloak the group away from the angry beast. At the same time I'd keep my eye out for any wild taun taun or small animal that I could ambush and serve up to the Rancor. After the beast devours the lesser animal like khem val at an all you can eat... the world would be a safer place again. But wait... that was only lunch time.

Dear Czerka Coorporation,

thank you very much for your job offers. Unfortunately for you, I do not want to be part of your wartime atrocities, I mean, company.

I would however be interested in offering my services for the recently rising Galactic Solutions Industries. Do you think you can hook me up with them? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

JattaGin

Djuna,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your application. I consider you a perfect candidate for the Security Officer position here at CZ-198. I have forwarded your application to Mr. Blys for review.

****************************** BEGIN ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION ******************************************

Many thanks Ms. Woods,

I look forward to further communication from Czerka, and am impressed that Mr. Blys himself will be reviewing my application.

Sincerely,

Djuna

***************************** END ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION ************************************************

1.2.3.4.5. I'm an ex SIS Agent, been enlisted for 25 years. I have been undercover on Zoist, Korriban and Dromund Kaas, that is why I now go by an alias. I've seen pretty most every planet that the Czerka Corp. is involved in. I love their love for the Universe and it's citizens, the security, the customer-service and it's product! I have an old friend who works for the Czerka Security. My special skills are: Hand-To-Hand Combat, Slicing, Interrogation and Marksmanship. I've received various medals in the line of duty. I follow order to the direct. Yet I still understand my actions and what it may lead to. If something happens not according to plan, I use my improv. to turn the tide of the situation to my advantage. A skill I learned while being undercover. If you have any questions about me, please ask for the Director of the SIS, and he'll tell you what you'd like to know.

Czerka Corporation,

My name is Gogogojirra, and I am applying for the Organism Handler position listed on your network. I believe I am a prime candidate for this title. There are few entities spread across the galaxy that are widely recognized and respected. Along with Czerka, I am one of those entities.

1. I was once a small child, weak and ignorant of the larger galaxy. I was different, something the beings of my native planet of Iridonia were quick to point out. Through perseverance, folly and education I was able to rise above the fools of my past, but not above the Sith. I was enslaved by them, but my yearning for power attracted the attention of my superiors.

2. I passed their Sith trials, and became the apprentice of a great Sith Master. A great accomplishment in itself, for many perished along the wayside. The Jedi whisper and spread lies of the Emperor, and his present state. My Emperor is alive, he is the force, and I am his Wrath. I carry out his will, personally. And yet without a shadow of a doubt, I know my greatest accomplishment is freeing the chains of my oppressor, my former master Darth Baras, the one would would both betray and teach me the simplicities of being a Sith.

3/4. I owe nothing to the late Darth Baras, for he taught me to take that which I wanted or destroy that which would stand in my way. I struck him down, in hate, and I became powerful. I am powerful. I crave more power and I will achieve my goals no matter what the cost. I have no empathy for the weak. All are weak to me, and I would have no objections to "questionable" dealings or the taking of what I want.

5. To answer your question, I would tell my "colleague" that I was leaving. Should the creature break out and kill my "colleague" then I know the creature would indeed be strong, a successful experiment. I would easily subdue the creature, and bend it to my will. After all, it broke free of its chains and yearned for freedom.

CZ-198 Application

I have no idea if this is just for fun or if there will be something in-game that comes from this, but it's great that you're spending time with your community! I'm in.

CZ-198 Application

I.

Wanted Job: Security Officer

Name: Chernan

Profession: Bounty hunter/Mandalorian warrior

Why do I want to be a part of the Czerka family? For the money. I have a wife and two sons. The sons can take care of themselves; they're old enough; but I am the man of the family. I provide. I always do.

II.

1. At the age of thirteen I killed my first strill–a deadly beast on Mandalore. They're great hunting animals and usually used as pets, but the wild ones can be quite difficult to defeat.

2. At age eighteen I took my first bounty; a gunslinger renegade from Corellia who had a 10,000 credit bounty on his head for the murder of three executives in CEC, as well as their families. He was worth 25,000 alive–but I took the "dead" bounty. I'm a Mandalorian; I don't take well to messing with families.

3. I was one of the Mandalorian captains that led the attack on Jicoln Cadera's traitors. We killed many and earned great honor that day.

III.

How do I do it? With all my might. Mandalorians train from an early age to be the greatest of warriors. I accomplished each achievement as a true Mandalorian would.

IV.

I like to think I have a strong moral compass. It is, at any rate, one that I created for myself. I follow my own honor code, not those of the "Bounty Hunters' Guild" that non-Mandalorians are a part of. There is strength in numbers–but reliance on others to keep you alive can make you soft. Something questionable? Shab, I'll do just about anything. Except for harm children and innocent women. That's where I draw the line. Don't make me cross it. I don't honor employers who don't have honor themselves.

V.

I'd drop the cocktail. Who cares about shabla drinks when the job is in jeopardy? I'll do what I have to do: my job. If the "experiment" could be saved, I'd save it. If not, I wouldn't hesitate to put a blaster bolt through its head.

Edited by YoshiRaphElan

**********************************************ENCRYPTED**********************************

=>access Czerka/hq/sub/facility_234.0

denied

=>access Czerka/hw./sub/facility_234.0

granted

=>interface/workstation 243_78

/communicating.........

failed

=>reroute

>sublev_04/comm/a43667/uy_cw

/communicating.........

granted

=>access personnel/courtney_wood/workstation 5367_uw_hr/435.1

/communicating.........

granted

I don't know how much time I have....this message has to be quick. The "application" had to make it look official. This is only &*(##%(!)%( your terminal Ms. Woods.

I have information about upcoming Czerka projects in jeopardy by several powerful individuals, including *********#$#. ***************aoupwemv you get me into your corporation, and I'll tell them what I know. *********#%#$! transmission is *&(#$*#*&@ wipe *#(%*!& trail

/end transmission

Biochemical Engineer preferred but Research Contributor if found under-qualified

I have spent several years during peace time and in the restarted war searching the galaxy for interesting finds of scientific and archeological natures. More than once I have come into contact with Czerka teams and have been awed at the equipment they employ as well as the efficiency in which they use them. I have quite a bit of lab experience having worked on Taris, Coruscant, Quesh, and Voss (the technobeasts made by the Gormak are fascinating!). I have even seen the Sith station The Arcanum (don't tell the Empire) I've even seen what the Sith artifacts known as the Seeds of Rage can do (the prospect of weaponizing something like that is quite an exciting thought). If given access to Czerka lab facilities and equipment I am sure I would be a welcome asset.

1) Recovering ancient Sith Holocrons from a dig near Sith Space

2) Successfully taming a Gormak techno-vorantikus without Gormak aid with minimal loss of life to my research team.

3) Using quesh venom to enhance kolto's healing ability. Again...with minimal loss to post-vorantikus research team.

1) I contracted with the Imperial Reclamation Service through a Bounty Hunter contact I know who has worked with the Empire in the past. With the right...monetary coaxing I was granted dig permits. I uncovered two Sith Holocrons detailing alchemy and "creating monsters" according to my Force sensitive assistant's study into the Holocrons.

2) While on Voss my team and I ventured to the borders of the Gormak Lands and with a healthy balance of ion grenades and snares we were able to capture a vorantikus that the Gormak had turned cyborg. While it was unconscious we were able to map it's neural network and how the tech was grafted and with the correct stimuli tamed the creature! Only 3 assistants were killed.

3) Quesh venom is toxic, we all know this. But with the right tweaking makes great adrenals. Again, we know this. Well... Put slightly refined venom into kolto and what do you get? After 2 attempts a great new product! Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? Proper compensation was sent to the families of the two first test subjects.

I would do anything for Science.

Well, Sullustan Gin in hand, I would quickly assess the situation. Can I turn it in my favor to be the "hero"? Would said heroic advance me further? If yes I would take whatever action (without harm to myself) to take credit for any successes. If too hazardous I would lock the lab and initiate a full cleanse. Making sure to note in my incident report that the fault squarely sit with my colleague.

Anything for SCIENCE!

Darth Fernal Alizarin,

Emperor's Wrath

Attention: Czerka Corp.

Position sought: Organism Handler

I direct my attention to the following, in response to your query:

CZ-198 Application

I am the Executioner of our Emperor's Will. I demonstrate His might to those who fail or question Him. As his Justice personified, I am tasked with seeking power and glory to compliment his reign. With Czerka, these aims could be achieved efficiently and with maximum results. He tolerates no failure, thus I alone, am qualified to serve Him, and work with you.

I have achieved wealth, status and prestige at a young age. My Legacy is at it's utmost and the future of me and mine is assured. I have brought glory to our Emperor. I wil disclose no further details, my work as Wrath will need to suffice.

I am persistent. I do not stop, until my goals are met. Pity the fool that stands in my way.

My compass points North, it points South, East and West. I see no morality here. I do what is required of me.

That would depend, if I was responsible for the care and well being of said experiment. If it were in my charge, in this colleagues absence, it would be subdued and it's confinement expanded. However, if the fool left it in such a way that it could escape, and I personally was not responsible for it, then by all means, I would allow it to do so. He was a fool and clearly undeserving of the esteem bestowed upon him. I would of course plant a tracking dot upon the experiment, so that I might locate it with ease, when Czerka required me to do so. And then of course, I would only be too glad to fatally reprimand my colleague, in Czerka's name.

Edited by Lunafox