Time To Vote For Your Juggernaut Class Representative!

EricMusco

Who should be your Juggernaut Class Representative?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be your Juggernaut Class Representative?

• arkitip
    • ssfish
    • Ant_Venom
    • lMarlfoxl

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

Based on the nominations that many of you made in your nominations thread, the poll above highlights the top possible candidates to be your Class Representative. This poll will run until Monday, July 29th. At that point whoever has won the poll will be your new Class Representative! Around that time I will also post the schedule for each AC on when they will be submitting their top 3.

As a note, if for some reason you do not see someone who was nominated in the above poll it could be for a few reasons:

• They declined the nomination.
  • They never responded to the PM to confirm interest.
  • They were never contacted as only the candidates who appeared to have a few nominations were reached out to.
  • They have a forum account which is suspended.

Again, please vote in the poll above by Monday, July 29th. Good luck everyone!

-eric

It's unfortunate to see how this has all boiled down to a popularity contest. Having said that, if you research the forum history of all the current candidates, you will see that either ssfish or arkitip are the only serious choices.

Good luck guys!!

If the vote goes my way, I can tell everyone that I am going to take a step back with regards to PvP and solicit input from those of you that primarily PvP on the Jugg. I queue up the Jugg on the rare occasion, but I have another class that I prefer to PvP with. I understand PvP, and can have effective communication with folks about it, but I'm not the expert, nor will I pretend to be.

I have zero intention of crafting our three questions alone. There are a number of PvE DPS Juggs that I can bounce ideas around with, and there seems to be more tank activity on the Guardian side that I hope to get into the conversation with regards to our mandatory PvE question. The PvP question will hopefully be crafted by those of y'all that are the subject matter experts. The third issue/question could be a bit tricky, but I hope that we can collectively determine a question that is all-encompassing and not specific to one role/playstyle.

At the end of the day, the success of this program is going to depend on the community as a whole working together, not one person trying to do it alone.

Oh, and I'm voting for Arktip. ;)

Juggernauts in the PvP scene have been ignored for way too long. If I am selected as representative I will not only help to better balance specs by asking questions that matter, but i will also tend to the PvE scene with active help from the community. I believe it is necessary to get a Juggernaut that is skilled in his class, and in all spectrums of the game. I mainly PvP and I also PvE on occasion. I've played this game since launch and I appreciate all the support I have gotten from the voters. Edited by lMarlfoxl

If the vote goes my way, I can tell everyone that I am going to take a step back with regards to PvP and solicit input from those of you that primarily PvP on the Jugg. I queue up the Jugg on the rare occasion, but I have another class that I prefer to PvP with. I understand PvP, and can have effective communication with folks about it, but I'm not the expert, nor will I pretend to be.

I have zero intention of crafting our three questions alone. There are a number of PvE DPS Juggs that I can bounce ideas around with, and there seems to be more tank activity on the Guardian side that I hope to get into the conversation with regards to our mandatory PvE question. The PvP question will hopefully be crafted by those of y'all that are the subject matter experts. The third issue/question could be a bit tricky, but I hope that we can collectively determine a question that is all-encompassing and not specific to one role/playstyle.

At the end of the day, the success of this program is going to depend on the community as a whole working together, not one person trying to do it alone.

Oh, and I'm voting for Arktip. ;)

of course you're voting for arktip, because he has the least votes and you know he wont win and you're just trying to seem like the good guy for voting for someone other than yourself.

people like you just turn this into a popularity contest.

of course you're voting for arktip, because he has the least votes and you know he wont win and you're just trying to seem like the good guy for voting for someone other than yourself.

Or he might be voting for me because I'm the 3rd highest parsing Jugg, and have been helping the Jugg DPS community alongside him for quite some time now. I voted for him /shrug

Bring some more ignorance next time, friend. Ark has been one of the most active members of the Juggernaut community and certainly more helpful to new Juggernauts than I have been. He has done more to merit this position than anyone else on this list.

And to reply to the "popularity contest" argument: Of course it is. The difference is where my "popularity" comes from, which is right here on the Juggernaut forums. I didn't jump into a thread on my server forums asking for votes, The only people that I've talked to about this deal - outside of class forums - are my guild mates, and I flat out told them that I would like to see Ark in the position.

If someone else ends up ahead of me in votes by the close of the voting, fine and hopefully they are effective at collecting input and conveying it effectively when the time comes.

I just felt that it was worth pointing out the hypocrisy of Krunchy claiming my actions are what turned this thing into a popularity contest.

voted for ssfish.

Purerage, your easily one of the best juggs on bastion and judging from what everyone says a nice bloke. But having someone like Krunchy whine on every class forum that has a MVP candidate is pathetic. I'm in no way saying your responsible, just stating my 2 cents.

voted for ssfish.

Purerage, your easily one of the best juggs on bastion and judging from what everyone says a nice bloke. But having someone like Krunchy whine on every class forum that has a MVP candidate is pathetic. I'm in no way saying your responsible, just stating my 2 cents.

wanna know what else is pathetic? your ranked warzone rating

LOLOLOLOOLOLLO

wanna know what else is pathetic? your ranked warzone rating

LOLOLOLOOLOLLO

LOLOLOLOL wanna know whats even more pathetic?

that fact you care....

(you pre-season hero you)

Edited by Dehgen

This might come as a rant, but here goes.

I don't get why people are voting for someone that barely even posts on the forums, and most of them aren't even class related. I don't doubt all the candidates have vast knowledge about their classes in and out. But will they be willing to help the communities, if in time they are elected?

People shouldn't become the representative because of their skills, guilds or how far end-game the individuals have done. They have to be helpful, knowledgeable and especially active on the forums. Same thing is happening on the other class forums, so this is very sad indeed.

Democracy fails in here.

I disagree, I think the person running for candidate needs to not only post on the forums and help out their class but also needs to be well versed in his class. An overall knowledge of the three specs is going to be necessary if well informed questions are going to be asked.

I hope your rant has nothing to do with the fact that the person your voting for is from your server.

This might come as a rant, but here goes.

I don't get why people are voting for someone that barely even posts on the forums, and most of them aren't even class related. I don't doubt all the candidates have vast knowledge about their classes in and out. But will they be willing to help the communities, if in time they are elected?

People shouldn't become the representative because of their skills, guilds or how far end-game the individuals have done. They have to be helpful, knowledgeable and especially active on the forums. Same thing is happening on the other class forums, so this is very sad indeed.

Democracy fails in here.

Summary of this paragraph in one sentence:

If you want to be class representative, you shouldn't have any skill in your class, you should just be a forum warrior.

Never talked to Lift (ssfish) before in-game, only couple times on the forums, if that's what you are referring. I am a fresh transfer from the dead Dalborra APAC server, so I am still a stranger in The Harbinger. There's not even a "VOTE FOR YOUR SERVER" in The Harbinger forums, unlike everywhere else.

On whoever becoming the representative, I hope you will be vocal about the concerns everyone have to the devs. This is all we are asking for. This is not something you deserve to be, but a job that you have to carry until you decide to not play anymore.

Sorry if those posts were offensive to some people. Good luck and have fun! :)

My vote went to Purerage, and I think there are some very good reasons for this:

-Class balancing is going to go directly towards 2.4 arenas.

-Juggs in PvE are very solid and strong, there aren't actual issues with them. They fulfill their role better than the other two hybrid tank/dps AC's

-Juggs in PvP only one real viable spec and that is the tank tree.

-Balancing around PvP using some of the top players of the class results in: better synergy/balance in PvP, next to no changes that will affect or change PvE, no nerfing of other classes unless they are BLATANTLY overpowered.

You have to understand, Lift is a great player, but PvE is something that isn't going to hugely decide whether or not this game has longevity in 2.4. PvP will decide that.

I think that because you either post or don't post much on the forums doesn't mean much. What should matter is whether or not you know the class, and want to provide back invaluable help to the community and balance the class. The best place to do that is PvP, because in the current gamebuild most PvE classes are very close to each other and the only place where they aren't so close to each other is PvP.

/rant

Summary of this paragraph in one sentence:

If you want to be class representative, you shouldn't have any skill in your class, you should just be a forum warrior.

Considering the actual requirements/expectations for the position, skill is not important, while knowledge is. You and your cute little buddies from The Bastion may be skilled, but you have presented a poor showing for their intelligence.

And Op, you've never seen me play, so hollow compliments are not necessary or desired.

Considering the actual requirements/expectations for the position, skill is not important, while knowledge is. You and your cute little buddies from The Bastion may be skilled, but you have presented a poor showing for their intelligence.

And Op, you've never seen me play, so hollow compliments are not necessary or desired.

LMAO!

and everyone who is thinking of voting for ssfish, just read this comment right here!!

hey guys. i want to be in the nba. i know all the rules and everything about the game, but i suck at actually playing the game! please draft me!