New 50s invading Warzones

supafranchize

It's pretty typical to have one or two recruit gear people in your pug but all day today it's been at least half the team. I suppose I should have seen this coming. Ah well. Anyone else seeing this?

It is only because of double xp weekened. There will be lots of recruit geared people on.

I was stuck with what felt like a couple of premades like that the other day. Guys, even if you like to play with your friends it's not a good idea to group about with three others who also have 14K HP. I can assure you that you won't have a good time.

The dirty imps had them this morning and it cannot have been fun because we, the pubs, had some really qualified players on . Teams were wiped in a matter of seconds and three capped. They gave up fairly quickly from the look of the same faction games that followed. Well, it's on them for not saving up comms. There's no excuse for entering in 14-15K HP.

At least they are wearing recruit, I was in a few WZs with a couple 10k HP dudes...it wasn't pretty.

sad this still happens, have to wound if they do it on purpose anymore. They give you free gear and still you do not wear it??? :rak_02: