Please HELP! gun wont fire

mistyriver

i am a bounty hunter level 8 and i could fir my gun before but now i can even shoot the DaM thing it is telling me blaster pistol reqierd i did not sell it i can no longer eqipe the ablity it says passive Please HELP! im Starting to get irratated

Sounds like the item needs to be equipped.

Open your inventory, check it is not there.

Open your character window and ensure that you have a 'Blaster Pistol' type item equipped in the left blaster/weapon slot at the bottom middle.

Good luck!

Edited by Disodium

You have likely either accidentally un-equipped your blaster or moved your basic ability away from the 1 slot on your bar. Open your character sheet, "C", and ensure your blaster pistol is still equipped. Then, open your abilities panel, "P", and drag your basic shot, "Rapid Shots", into the #1 slot on your action bar. Then, click the little lock button on the left hand side of your action bar to keep from accidentally dragging the ability off in the future.

When you learn new abilities, temporarily unlock the bar, rearrange as necessary, then lock it.

Let me ask...have you died a few times? It is possible that your weapon is not firing due to being broken. You just need to visit a vendor if this is the case and look at the bottom tabs where it says repair and select that. That will fix it.

Hope this helps.

i am a bounty hunter level 8 and i could fir my gun before but now i can even shoot the DaM thing it is telling me blaster pistol reqierd i did not sell it i can no longer eqipe the ablity it says passive Please HELP! im Starting to get irratated

You don't equip abilities, you equip equipment.

Open your inventory (I) and character sheet ©:

- you should have a weapon equipped on your character sheet, if you don't then move one from inventory to your character sheet.

- as you acquire better weapons equip those by moving them from inventory onto character sheet.

Your abilities are the means with which you fire your weapons.

Open your abilities window (A):

- 'passive' abilities just grant an effect and don't need to be manually triggered. You will have a passive ability that allows you to use blaster pistols, this just means you can use them in the first place.

- non-passive (i.e. active) abilities should be dragged onto your quick-launch hotbar at the bottom. These are the things you will click, or trigger with a keypress, and are the meat of how you engage in combat.

- if you choose to right-click to attack an enemy then make sure that your 'starter' non-cost ability is in the very first slot of the hotbar. If you don't right-click then organise things however you like.

- remember that there are multiple tabs of abilities in your abilities window.

- you can add more hotbars than just the one at the bottom in your preferences window. The most you can have is 4.

Frustrated. There will be SO many more frustrating moments ahead. One tactic that works for you on a level will not be good enough the next one. Characters betray you and stims you just applied will be null and void due to being killed... over and over and over again. Loot, loot, loot, er, loot... spend it all on repair! I just click my heels together and keep repeating "there's no place like Diablo 3, there's no place like Diablo 3...". You know that game will be right upon release.

Frustrated. There will be SO many more frustrating moments ahead. One tactic that works for you on a level will not be good enough the next one. Characters betray you and stims you just applied will be null and void due to being killed... over and over and over again. Loot, loot, loot, er, loot... spend it all on repair! I just click my heels together and keep repeating "there's no place like Diablo 3, there's no place like Diablo 3...". You know that game will be right upon release.

Diablo 3 may also require that you learn to play, in which case you will be frustrated again.