help

Colyoung

hi guys, i just want to know if ill be able to play in this:

Weighing in at less than 4.5lbs, the M11x is small enough to stay with you anywhere you go. Forget flash games on a plane. With the M11x, you can run with the big boys anywhere you want.

Alienware M11x

Stay Unplugged for Longer

With NVIDIA Optimus technology, the M11x is capable of up to 7.5 hours of battery life on a single charge. Optimus technology is completely automatic allowing you to experience long battery life and amazing visuals without having to manually change system settings.

Insane Graphics

The powerful NVIDIA GeForce GT 335M GPU allows you to play the latest and greatest titles at high settings. Play what you want, when you want, and where you want without hauling a ton of gear… Sometimes being “the little guy” has its advantages…

Powerful at its core

Powered with an optional Intel Core i5 or Core i7 processor, the Alienware M11x provides an unbelievable amount of muscle to power through anything you throw at it. From classroom to a LAN party, the M11x delivers. thx.

If you are doing a ton of travelling, then a small laptop is a ton easier to lug around, I once lugged a 17 inch around the world. Not fun.

If you are buying a laptop for the cool factor, then I say put your money away and buy a desktop.

But, I do think that this machine will play the game. I also think that you won't be pleased with the graphics quality though. SWTOR is a hard game to make happy, and if its not happy, you won't be either.