Heroic World Boss List

Imperial Taris definitely has a different boss from Republic Taris.

Have yet to take down the Imp Taris boss- but a lot of fun provoking it out of hiding because it does roar out like a freight train...

Nudge Jedi--->rumblerumble--->gaze in awe and alarmed bemusement--->zing off a few hits--->Force Cloak (or your class equivalent)

Thanks so for this list. It will aid me in my hunt for Trapjaw & Snowblind :D

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's actually not correct. Imperial Taris definitely has a different boss from Republic Taris. I don't know what the world boss for republic balmorra is offhand, though.

To save you the obviously too much trouble of reading the thread, I'll state it again. THERE IS NO REPUBLIC BALMORRA BOSS. Imps have Grandfather on Balmora and Ancient One on Taris. We only have Subject zero on Taris. Again, Repbulic has no boss on Balmorra.

Sorry, but I'm getting sick of having to repeat myself.

Edited by JRonnie

Hmm. While on Voss I recall seeing a boss named Zrak the, uh, forgot his title. Giant monster, looks sort of like the Dromund Kaas one. Near the Dark Heart. He has the symbol that world bosses have, and a lot of health if I remember right (I think it was over 200,000 or something). Just thought i'd let you know.

Hmm. While on Voss I recall seeing a boss named Zrak the, uh, forgot his title. Giant monster, looks sort of like the Dromund Kaas one. Near the Dark Heart. He has the symbol that world bosses have, and a lot of health if I remember right (I think it was over 200,000 or something). Just thought i'd let you know.

Zrak the Twisted.

Just a strong boss mob, not a world boss.

http://www.torhead.com/npc/aQ5gtlN/zrak-the-twisted

For some reason when I was aginst the Coruscant world boss and noticed it had 195 K Health. we even had to get a level 50 for this. I then recently tried the dromund kaas boss which has 40 K more health than the coruscant boss on my assasin who was level 27 and he also had another champion with him with 20K health. the intresting thing was that We had alot more people on the coruscant boss and yet I was defeated 3 times. we had 2 level 37's and a level 50 tank for The SD-0 Droid. meanwhile, I was against the dromund kaas boss with me as the highest level and tank but yet we were aginst both of the champions and I only had 1 heal of 249 health. and then lost no health for the rest of time battle. none of the other members of the ops group died. and most lost no health. I evenswitched the options to nightmare mode and We still destroyed them. Does any idea why the first ( dromund kaas world boss) was simple, or why SD0 (Coruscant world boss) was so hard?

For some reason when I was aginst the Coruscant world boss and noticed it had 195 K Health. we even had to get a level 50 for this. I then recently tried the dromund kaas boss which has 40 K more health than the coruscant boss on my assasin who was level 27 and he also had another champion with him with 20K health. the intresting thing was that We had alot more people on the coruscant boss and yet I was defeated 3 times. we had 2 level 37's and a level 50 tank for The SD-0 Droid. meanwhile, I was against the dromund kaas boss with me as the highest level and tank but yet we were aginst both of the champions and I only had 1 heal of 249 health. and then lost no health for the rest of time battle. none of the other members of the ops group died. and most lost no health. I evenswitched the options to nightmare mode and We still destroyed them. Does any idea why the first ( dromund kaas world boss) was simple, or why SD0 (Coruscant world boss) was so hard?

Not sure there Val, I was omw at the time but 1 of the guildies accidently dragged it so the ops had to fight it, i was coming from tatooine at the time, and i hadnt even made it onto dromund kaas the time the ops had killed it :(

Edited by Hjonro

Great thread!! As a level 50 Mercenary I've soloed the First and Trapjaw, duoed the Grandfather, and ops grouped R4-GL. Now that I've supplemented my already awesome gear with a Tionese helmet and chest, I'm gonna head and solo the Ulgo Siegebreaker, Rogue Cartel Warbot, and Ancient One tomorrow. On another note, what gear do you need to be in to down Gargath or Snowblind?

I've heard this around forums and experienced it myself: SD0 has a special ability that 2-3 shots anyone that tries to solo him, regardless of level/stats. Basically the only way I've found around this is to send in all the people in his level bracket (~10-15) first, while the higher levels hold back. After about 5 seconds, if he doesnt use his special ability (2 whitish lasers that explode and cause ~50% hp dmg), then run in, grab aggro, and he'll end up being like any other world boss.

I've heard this around forums and experienced it myself: SD0 has a special ability that 2-3 shots anyone that tries to solo him, regardless of level/stats. Basically the only way I've found around this is to send in all the people in his level bracket (~10-15) first, while the higher levels hold back. After about 5 seconds, if he doesnt use his special ability (2 whitish lasers that explode and cause ~50% hp dmg), then run in, grab aggro, and he'll end up being like any other world boss.

Thanks very much for the advice. It didn't seem to -50%, it killed two group members (lvls 37 and 11) instantly. In the end we did manage to kill it but it was a tricky Job.

Not sure there Val, I was omw at the time but 1 of the guildies accidently dragged it so the ops had to fight it, i was coming from tatooine at the time, and i hadnt even made it onto dromund kaas the time the ops had killed it :(

This is what I mean, you can kill it so quickly without any heals. I think the only thing it does it a standard attack. :/

I just found a level 46 Champion with 128,735 health on Voss in the Nightmare Lands. His name is Zrak the Twisted. He has the buff called Boss Immunity. His coords are x: 815 y: -400. Idk what he drops since I found him while questing.

If anyone can confirm if this would be a world boss or not, I would be able to supply pictures of the boss and the map.

Edited by Dethfuse

In terms of what can be soloed I would say (for Empire)

The First

Grandfather

Trapjaw

Battledroid R4-GL

Rogue Cartel War Droid (seemed easier than Ulgo for some reason)

Ulgo Seigebreaker

*I saw a video of a Marauder soloing "The Ancient One" but haven't done so myself.

Once you get to Snowblind (lvl 44) soloing is no longer possible.

• 2 weeks later...
In terms of what can be soloed I would say (for Empire)

The First

Grandfather

Trapjaw

Battledroid R4-GL

Rogue Cartel War Droid (seemed easier than Ulgo for some reason)

Ulgo Seigebreaker

*I saw a video of a Marauder soloing "The Ancient One" but haven't done so myself.

Once you get to Snowblind (lvl 44) soloing is no longer possible.

I agree with this. I have soloed the following as a lv50 Sorc Lightning/Madness hybrid:

The First (very simple, no damage taken at all)

Grandfather (easy but painfully long since he has a reduction to ranged damage)

Trapjaw (easy but his AOE sometimes stuns, interrupts and does a little damage)

Battledroid R4-GL (Easy until it rages, then mage armor yourself as often as you can)

And as always, if you are soloing, keep your companion out. I took down Ulgo with the help of a Marauder. Ulgo droid has a normal attack and an orbital bombardment. His normal attack focused on the Marauder, his orbital went non stop on Malavai Quinn (marauder companion) so it was easy for me to bubble everyone, heal and do some damage in the fight...

I know for the empire some bosses that i believed werent mentioned. Ill also include the other empire bosses locations too.

Trapjaw: Tatooine in the Dune Sea towards the middle of the map. look for mysterious skull.

Snowblind: Hoth just a little southeast of Thesh outpost past the crystal forest looking area guarded by elites.

Gargath: Hoth just south a ways down from Jagged Hills outpost in a circle marching the area.

The First: Dromund Kaas just east from Grathan's Estate in the water circle bottom left corner of whole world map

The Primal Destroyer: Belsavis in the cavey area north of the world map northmost area in a lake past a rock bridge over lava.

The Ancient One: Taris in the sinking city northmost in map near a circle tower place by the heroic area with the ship. look for mysterious defeated jedi.

Grandfather: Balmorra http://arbitraryknowledge.com/uploads/2012/02/bwbm.jpg

Ulgo Siegebreaker: Alderaan in lake where you find house panteer escape pod it travels between waterfall and the circular area.

Rogue Cartel Warbot: Quesh in attis station past cartel guards past consular story area on left should be a caged area with the boss patroling inside.

Battledroid R4-GL: Nar Shaddaa take taxi to upper industrial sector or network security district if you have discovered it. if you go to upper industrial sector turn left into republic division. Systech West Elevator take that which will take you to network security district which you go to for bonus series. http://arbitraryknowledge.com/uploads/2012/02/nar-shaddaa-world-boss-location.jpg

Nightmare Pilgrim: Voss (this is the new one) this one is known to have bugs so dont be surprised if you encounter any. its in the gormak lands its in the center of the map there and is by a cliff. Look for forbidden knowledge to summon it.

It's not Black Sun Territory, it's the Migrant Merchants Guild area.

Try Galactic Market.

Also... this list is on every site that lists these bosses, and on not a single one have you got Nar Shadaa spelled correctly.

:rak_03:

Any info on the sort of groups needed to do the higher level bosses? Snowblind done easily with a few 50s? Gargath and Primal Destroyer need 4/8/16-man groups?

Looking for stuff to do when not enough show up for ops I guess, wonder if there would be any challenge in downing the higher level world bosses ^^

Is Siege breaker on Alderaan for Imps too?

Yep, I've killed him on both rep and imp sides with just a duo. So go turn him into scrap :)

Any info on the sort of groups needed to do the higher level bosses? Snowblind done easily with a few 50s? Gargath and Primal Destroyer need 4/8/16-man groups?

Looking for stuff to do when not enough show up for ops I guess, wonder if there would be any challenge in downing the higher level world bosses ^^

Snowblind I believe is possible to kill with a small goup of 50s. I have not tried it, so don't blame me if you die horribly :)

Gargath however, I have watched a video on YouTube of a very large group of all 50s fighting him, and it still taking a very long time with several dying during the fight. So anything past Snowblind seems to be a no unless you have a large group.

• 2 weeks later...

I run a level 50 Jedi Shadow and I've recently gone world boss hunting. Just a couple of notes to add to the others in this thread:

1. Many of the lower level bosses, like Subject Alpha, have a huge amount of HP but at level 50 your resists and defense mean you take little damage.

2. Trapjaw-- Soloable, but once the enraged timer activates he has a single hit kill move. I'm not sure but I think its success is % chance. Several times I soloed him down to under 10k hp with no damage to myself, only to get one shotted. I finally got a level 25 character to add a little dps. He enraged, but apparently I beat the % chance to kill move.

3. SD-0-- I took the advice of a fight guide I found online (maybe a Condemned site?). His special attack targets two players (or your companion and you). When it activates, damage is based on how CLOSE TOGETHER those two people are. So when you get targetted, run away! I nearly soloed him with my companion by standing far away and sending the companion in to attack him. He activated his kill move, it did no significant damage. I then taunted him, he moved to me, and then I fought him. The companion was now far enough away that when he activated the attack, it did little to no damage. I couldn't beat the enrage timer though and was eventually killed with only a little way left to kill him. I got some help from 3 or 4 level 16s to add that extra DPS. When targetted with the special attack, everyone ran away from me, which let me tank him indefinitely until he died.

4. Subject Alpha is a fairly easy solo kill. I did nothing special but mash buttons until he died.

5. R4-GL-- I soloed this guy too. He has an autocannon (?) attack that can be interrupted. It is always preceded by a missile firing. Just interrupt and voila! At 50% or more damage it can no longer be interrupted, but at high level my resists and defense kept me safe. When he reached enrage, he started to do real damage, but the heal aspect of my build (healing while attacking in Combat Technique and the Tele Throw stacks) more than made up for it.

Hope someone finds the info helpful. Anyone looing to kill World Bosses on Soresu are welcome to join me!

• 1 month later...