Numbers in health bars?

Cavell

Click the button with a plus sign to the left of your quickbar 1, choose to customize your UI, select your character area by clicking it once, and in the window in the middle of the screen there is an option to show text. You can do the same with the enemy if you want it there also.

Click the button with a plus sign to the left of your quickbar 1, choose to customize your UI, select your character area by clicking it once, and in the window in the middle of the screen there is an option to show text. You can do the same with the enemy if you want it there also.
This doesnt work for me I click on the + sign right then I select my charcters name but nothing pops up so am I doing something wrong :confused:

Ah, sorry, that was probably bad explaining on my part, I should've been clearer.

When you click the plus sign, you get a menu pop up. The part where it says your character name is a UI layout which the game has automatically created for you.

What you want to do in order to get the text in the health and resource bars, is you want to first open the UI layout menu by clicking the plus sign, then choose the option which says "Customize UI" or something similar, I cannot remember offhand exactly what it says but you'll see it.

Then your entire screen should be filled with various colored areas where your UI elements are, and in the middle of the screen you have a window with some options.

When you are in this mode, you can move things around by clicking and dragging them.

If you want to edit something, you click the element you want to edit, and in the window in the middle of the screen you'll get some settings for that element.

So in order to get the text, when you are in edit mode, you click the element where your character health is, and in the settings window you turn on the option for showing text.

Then you click the save button to save your new layout.

Ah, sorry, that was probably bad explaining on my part, I should've been clearer.

When you click the plus sign, you get a menu pop up. The part where it says your character name is a UI layout which the game has automatically created for you.

What you want to do in order to get the text in the health and resource bars, is you want to first open the UI layout menu by clicking the plus sign, then choose the option which says "Customize UI" or something similar, I cannot remember offhand exactly what it says but you'll see it.

Then your entire screen should be filled with various colored areas where your UI elements are, and in the middle of the screen you have a window with some options.

When you are in this mode, you can move things around by clicking and dragging them.

If you want to edit something, you click the element you want to edit, and in the window in the middle of the screen you'll get some settings for that element.

So in order to get the text, when you are in edit mode, you click the element where your character health is, and in the settings window you turn on the option for showing text.

Then you click the save button to save your new layout.

Cool got it to work thanks, what I was doing wrong was not clicking on the health bar so the screen wasnt popping up but got it now and again Thanks ;) Edited by Legolose