Solo HM Darth Malgus

You should give Lost Island a try! HM is pretty brutal (even two-manning it is touch-and-go, and we weren't able to beat Project Sav-rak), but SM should be within reach. I would imagine you should be able to get the Sentinel Droid and Project Sav-rak down. Lorrick might be interesting, but he doesn't have a hard enrage, so you're really just trying to maximize your burst in his third phase.

I watched a 2 man HM Sav-rak (Mara + PT w/h x2 healer comps) but it took them quite a few tries since they needed to get lucky on the pillars multiple tries (oh man their repair bill must have been :eek:).

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn you. It's a little late, but I finally got around to watching this. I darn you because I was planning to do this (and record it) on my guardian!

None the less, very impressive. Times like this I miss my old assassin. I'm still doing this as my guardian, though. *shakes fist in anger*

nice run. i did this just last week was suprized on how dificult it was. i looked at your ask mr robot set this is thetree set i use. id highly recomend considering it

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/Assassin#9c79e76ele-0-30f

I already use that build :)

EDIT: You have no force reduction cost on Shock/Thrash :o why would you go with that build?

Edited by Chaori