Hutta Commendation

jjooee

I need one more Hutta Commendation. Can anyone give me tips on the best way to find them?

if you don't have any quests left, just start kililng things til one drops.

Usually quests will grant them as an option and bonus quests with "staged bonuses" will grant you 3 upon turn in.

There really isn't a free way to get some.

You're still in the noobie area though, just start killing things til you find one... shouldn't take long, I'd check back in the south where the "strong" robots are. And kill everything you see along the way.

Edited by Shammus

• 4 weeks later...
not sure if something has changed but the probability of these drops seem to be significantly less. at least for my experience. i just got my BH to 11 and i currently have only 5 hutta commendations. i've gotten 12 consecutive green drops and all junk gear. the quests as well offer far too few commendations as a reward. compared to the starter planet quests over on the republic side, you earn commendations easily through reward quests especially the heroics.

• 1 year later...
not sure if something has changed but the probability of these drops seem to be significantly less. at least for my experience. i just got my BH to 11 and i currently have only 5 hutta commendations. i've gotten 12 consecutive green drops and all junk gear. the quests as well offer far too few commendations as a reward. compared to the starter planet quests over on the republic side, you earn commendations easily through reward quests especially the heroics.

Same! :o:(

There are Heroic 2+ that give 3 comms and can be done daily so if you have done it already just do it again tomorrow and get the extra comms. If you do all quests you should have more then enough to buy the armor (costs 8 coms), but if you wanna buy armor for you and your comp just grind the heroics. That said, running Black Talon can give you even better gear and can be done at level 10