the game is DEAD, lack of content

is anyone else thinking this game will be dead by the end of ther year due to the lack of content they have at endgame ?

iv leveled the toons i want, iv run every flashpoint over and over again, i have cleared all raids apart from EC HM iv farmed the hell out of warzones, what else is there to do ?

the only time i log onto the game now is 3 times aweek when i raid and i was chating to some of the social members of my guild yesterday and they are boared as hell with nowt to do and they only play a few hours aday.

just this year you have tera , guild wars 2 , fire fall , diablo 3 , COD black ops 2 , starcraft expantion , warcrafts kung fu panda, lineage eternal , the secret world , neverwinter and im sure iv missed some.

i play on 1 of the busyest EU server and of peak ur have 50 people on fleet and peak ur have 100 ish.

please dont think im a troll or a swtor basher because i really like the game and dont want it to fail but it needs more content.

look at patch 1.2 it added 1 new flashpoint and 1 new ops ( only 4 bosses ) and 1 new warzone so what is there to do if its not a raid night and ur dont want to pvp and u have the gear from all flashpoints ?

you nkow the game lacks alot of content if social members are quiting due to not haveing anything to do and with all these new games coming out this year i really cant see swtor weathering the storm, these other games have more to offer aswell as having the oooooo new game factor on there side.

IMO 1.2 should of added 3 new warzones , a new type of pvp game like free for all or somthing, 2 new ops each with a minimum of 8 to 10 bosses each, alot of mini games and 1 thing a few guildies would like is some sort of collection reward thing ( collect 100 difrent mob ids and get new titel of orange gear)

atm you have warzones , flashpoints and ops there is a huge gap they need to fill with content

try and help guyz by posting ideas as i know BW troll the forums and might see somthing they like

tbh it might be a bit little but i would not call it lack of content, every single aspect of this game is worse then it actully is because of the server sitution i bet 50% of all swtor users would get a much better game expriences for all aspects of the game if servers population/sitution is fixed.

If you haven't cleared EC HM there is still something for you to work on so I don't know why you are complaining about lack of content as you've not done it all.

yest i understand but what is there to do if its not a raid night ?

we only raid 3 times a week each 3 hour raids plus what about socia players that dont raid

tbh it might be a bit little but i would not call it lack of content, every single aspect of this game is worse then it actully is because of the server sitution i bet 50% of all swtor users would get a much better game expriences for all aspects of the game if servers population/sitution is fixed.

maybe m8 but i cant see how adding more people to a server will make people want to go and farm stuff they have already farmed the hell out of

yest i understand but what is there to do if its not a raid night ?

we only raid 3 times a week each 3 hour raids plus what about socia players that dont raid

PVP?

Level an alt?

Grind dailies so you can show off your epeen with your massive amounts of cash?

Level a profession?

Collect mounts?

Troll General? (favorite pass time of mine)

...RP?

maybe m8 but i cant see how adding more people to a server will make people want to go and farm stuff they have already farmed the hell out of

if we get more peeps on our server, our guild might be able to get back as a 16 man raiding guild and do all the 16 man stuff witch we havent done any of yet, and then there is pvp if you dont get any WZ inv it is hard to play pvp so more players would brind pvp back to the server and allso that alone will give me more content.

PVP?

Level an alt?

Grind dailies so you can show off your epeen with your massive amounts of cash?

Level a profession?

Collect mounts?

Troll General? (favorite pass time of mine)

...RP?

Level an alt? DONE got all the toons i want to level

Grind dailies so you can show off your epeen with your massive amounts of cash? DONE got 30 mill

Level a profession? DONE on all toons

Collect mounts? Mounts are no intrest to me

Troll General? (favorite pass time of mine) not many people in genral to troll lol

Do you honestly still find that 'schedule' fun ?

i always enjoy raiding and would like to raid more but its hard finding the people on my server but my point is what to do when not raiding and you dont want to do pvp or a flashpoint

Grind dailies so you can show off your epeen with your massive amounts of cash? DONE got 30 mill

Troll General? (favorite pass time of mine) not many people in genral to troll lol

If this is all true, then you must play ALOT. And so then I offer this suggestion.

Log off and get a girlfriend! =P

I can't really see what current content WoW for example has that ToR hasnt. Ofcourse you have old raid to farm rare mounts, along with other little things. Biggest thing missing which passed a ****load of time for me in WoW was grinding reputation for factions to get cool stuff.

Other than that, there's 3 raids, of which you've yet to complete EC hm. Now I sort of understand, I'm in a 3-night a week raiding guild too. So what do I do on Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat? Well Fri/Sat I go out and do other stuff. If I don't finish all my weeklies on tuesday, I save them for Wednesday. That includes Lost Island and KuS hm for the BH comms.

If you're desperate for stuff to do, grind a billion credits and buy all the legacy stuff. Personally I cba with extremely long grinds, hence why I just do my weeklies, plus 1 or 2 days of dailies a week for money and comms for Nightmare Pilgrim stim thingy.

Beyond that, find a more fun guild. If you don't like WZ much (like me, Im only Valor Rank 30 or something. I enjoy it, but not enough to play all the time) then why not set up a guild tournament or something. We split into teams and have a little tournament on Tatooine Outlaws Den. Everyone puts 100k into the pot, and chance to win a nice sum of creds. I don't suggest you have to do this, but little creative things can be quite fun.

There's also the achievement mounts, I assume you have all 4 of them? My guild often have a little 'World Boss Hunt' on off-days or days where to clear the raids early.

Otherwise yeah, if there's no raid, and no weekly to do (Like today, its a Monday so no raid and nothing to do) I simply plan on playing CoD and catch up on some TV.

So really, how is there not enough to do? Admittedly there's not enough super fun stuff to do, as I don't consider grinding dailies fun by any means. But it's there to do if you're epically bored. It's a 6month old MMO, which isn't young but far from fully established (clearly, esp considering its early release) - it's okay to play a second game on the side.

Collect all Codex entries? (only about 10% bugged, that leaves ~700 things to search for)

FP speed races with/vs guildies? fight for the best times!

Attempt to solo random hard content?

Find a pupil and teach him your ways?

Create a cult and pick random other palyers to follow around endlessly?

Truly, if you've done everything that possibly interests you in this game, you might want to consider diversifying your recreational time investment, because you're spending WAY too much time on this one thing.

is anyone else thinking this game will be dead by the end of ther year due to the lack of content they have at endgame ?

iv leveled the toons i want, iv run every flashpoint over and over again, i have cleared all raids apart from EC HM iv farmed the hell out of warzones, what else is there to do ?

the only time i log onto the game now is 3 times aweek when i raid and i was chating to some of the social members of my guild yesterday and they are boared as hell with nowt to do and they only play a few hours aday.

just this year you have tera , guild wars 2 , fire fall , diablo 3 , COD black ops 2 , starcraft expantion , warcrafts kung fu panda, lineage eternal , the secret world , neverwinter and im sure iv missed some.

i play on 1 of the busyest EU server and of peak ur have 50 people on fleet and peak ur have 100 ish.

please dont think im a troll or a swtor basher because i really like the game and dont want it to fail but it needs more content.

look at patch 1.2 it added 1 new flashpoint and 1 new ops ( only 4 bosses ) and 1 new warzone so what is there to do if its not a raid night and ur dont want to pvp and u have the gear from all flashpoints ?

you nkow the game lacks alot of content if social members are quiting due to not haveing anything to do and with all these new games coming out this year i really cant see swtor weathering the storm, these other games have more to offer aswell as having the oooooo new game factor on there side.

IMO 1.2 should of added 3 new warzones , a new type of pvp game like free for all or somthing, 2 new ops each with a minimum of 8 to 10 bosses each, alot of mini games and 1 thing a few guildies would like is some sort of collection reward thing ( collect 100 difrent mob ids and get new titel of orange gear)

atm you have warzones , flashpoints and ops there is a huge gap they need to fill with content

try and help guyz by posting ideas as i know BW troll the forums and might see somthing they like

Have you tried to meet a woman? If you did I bet you wouldn't be so bored with the game. Because you would have paced yourself more.

Even if this guy has a wife with how he CLAIMS to have done EVERYTHING already it shows he must be on for 16-20 hours a day, so in other words he rushes to the end "beats" the game then whines about having nothing to do, so really its his own fault, meanwhile I've been playing since launch, have two 50's and I'm slowly working on the other class stories and having fun with it, don't find the game "dead" at all.:rak_03:

I cant say you are on one of the busiest EU servers tbh. We got 120-150 in peak on imperial fleet (frostclaw).

You also have hit the endgame fairly hard having cleared it all except EC hm.

Problem ALL mmo's have is to create enough content for the people who clear it fastest, the casual players are still in EV /KP normal mode and wipe in HM fps. :)

just to give a suggestion to what could help the game out, between raiding.

Achievement system, or updated Codex system(that works...), now I know BW has said they are working on one, but all I do between raids is jump in circles on fleet and over the last 3 weeks we went from having 15ish people online every day to having 4-6 online, sometimes none at all.

I personally stopped doing dailys in february, totally burned out by them, I've done the corellia ones maybe 7 times since 1.2, also bored of those.

(playing on Frostclaw), PvP has been a filler for me untill 2 weeks ago, but it's dying, less games going on. I think this is can be due to the armaments quest being removed,(but probably has many other reasons as well) because earlier(at least a couple of weeks prior to 1.2) you had more incentive to do 10 warzones a day, if you had the time to complete your dailys.

I can't guarantee that the achievement system will make everyone happy, but it will give a couple of people things to do between raids.

The Legacy system is good in theory, but if like me, you're already Legacy level 40+, it's only a money sink, with no real benefit for a team player.

I have to agree with the OP despite his abysmal grammer. There is not much to do on non-raiding days after you leveled a few toons. BW seems to have missed the boat by making FP's irrelevent. All other MMO's use 5 man runs to gear up. Here, FPs give no better gear than can be acquired from questing and 2-3 Ops runs. Plus they are a long time-sink. Sure the content is very cool but there still has to be reason to run them.