Players looking for guild with regular ops runs

PyschoShawn

Myself and 2 other players are looking for a guild with causual adult players that meet on a regular basis to run operations, flashponts, world bosses etc. Our most important need is that we get permanent spots on a regularly running raid group. We aren't going to join just so we can hang around hoping someone else doesn't show up and we get to play. Sorry to sound harsh but we are all mostly BH geared and looking for regular ops raids to move forward. We are very laid back and easy to get along with. We don't insult or harrass anyone for any reason. if someone makes a mistake and the group gets wiped so be it. Live and learn. If you are part of a guild that can offer us regular weekly runs as part of a set team that runs at set times and are willing to treat us like you would like to be treated please let us know!

Our most important need is that we get permanent spots on a regularly running raid group. We aren't going to join just so we can hang around hoping someone else doesn't show up and we get to play.

Myself and my bf are looking for exactly that, however we've so far been unsuccessful and I guess the fact that we can't start later then 7pm est isn't exactly helping : ) I imagine that if you were interested in starting a guild like that yourself you would have done so already but if you are (or find someone that is) let us know!

We currently have a tank , healer and DPS. If we could round out an 8 man group with another tank and healer and a couple more DPS I would be more than willing to start a guild. We'd have to come to an agreement as to the time first though. Our perfect time would be 7 pm est sunday evenings but lets not jump the gun. lol