When did Barris Offree become HAWT !?

It's a bad girl thing. Wrestling fans will tell you that Trish Stratus got about 125% hotter the second she turned heel at Wrestlemania 20. Like, instantaneously. YouTube it.

Quite possibly one of the most fake, unattractive women I've ever seen. Not even remotely attractive unless I have alcohol in my system. I prefer my women more...real.

Lol someone that thinks a character is attractive must have some issues. I will stick to humans and not fake characters. :cool:

so in your mind anyone who finds a cartoon looking good ( wich was made in people imagine btw) doesnt stick with humans but with fictitious characters? you are quite a concieved one arent you?

And we are the ones with issues. :rolleyes:

Not concieded at all, far from it. I just think its a little odd to find cartoons attractive. Based with human features or not. Just stating my feelings on the subject, and we are all allowed to have those. Does not mean I am concieded but thanks for your input. Edited by cieraa

so in your mind anyone who finds a cartoon looking good ( wich was made in people imagine btw) doesnt stick with humans but with fictitious characters? you are quite a concieved one arent you?

And we are the ones with issues. :rolleyes:

I believe most people were conceived at some point in their existence. It's an important stepping stone.

Perhaps you meant conceited?

Not concieded at all, far from it. I just think its a little odd to find cartoons attractive. Based with human features or not. Just stating my feelings on the subject, and we are all allowed to have those. Does not mean I am concieded but thanks for your input.

To the bold: I say especially the first Clone Wars cartoon style. I didn't watch the show for years because of that cartoon style that looks like it was drawn by crackheads in withdraw. So I never looked at the CGI one because I thought it was the crackhead style art version. A cartoon can be the best written ever and I won't watch it because of the crackhead art style. Whoever came up with that in the 90's - early 2000's and thought that was good is obviously a crack dealer.

And odd thing that someone else in the thread said Trish Stratus was not hot in a thread about animated characters being hot I thought was ironic.

Not concieded at all, far from it. I just think its a little odd to find cartoons attractive. Based with human features or not. Just stating my feelings on the subject, and we are all allowed to have those. Does not mean I am concieded but thanks for your input.

Real females tend to get mad, at guys that look at Anime, or Video games, and find a fictitious character attractive.

Case and Point, the Mass Effect trilogy did not go over well with my girlfriend. ;)

Doesn't change the fact that fictitious characters who are designed with humans best characteristics in mind, are by default, attractive whether you like it or not.

Does it mean that a person who finds a picture of an anime babe suddenly prefers fiction over reality ? No of course not, and a mature person knows the difference.

Edited by Darth__Carnal

Just cuz folks find the female animated form to be attractive does not mean that they are THESE GUYS. Please don't tell me that you have never seen any comic art and been like... DANG!