1.6 on Tuesday.

TheBBP

So what is "major" content to you? If you aren't a pvper, obviously this patch is not for you but a new warzone is huge. Other games don't release new pvp zones until expansions...

Wrong. Rift and WoW both released WZ's outside of expansions...

Still, playing a wz that can be experienced in it's entirety for about 30 mins and the same with rail missions feels a lot less than what we got in 1.4 or 1.5. It's a small content patch... which is why it didn't take long to release.

The man says "good".

Sigh.

1.4 bugs still around.

1.5 bugs still around.

And now 1.6.....

So the bugs continue to accumulate... some day I can see everything in the game being bugged. :eek:

You talk like they have never fixed a bug in this MMO, ever.

Exaggerate much??

Is there a game out there that has no bugs? :rolleyes:

If there is I want to play it!!! :cool:

But there's a difference between non-critical bugs and bugs that even BW deems game-breaking such that they take down all the servers just to fix them....as they've done with the last couple of patches.

You guys haven't seen patch bugs until you get one that prevents your PC from booting up ala EVE a few years ago. That said, the intern they have working on UO and it's 15 year old mess of code is doing a better job of fixing bugs in their latest patch than this team. Sounds like it's time for a promotion. Oh well, to qoute the USAF, BW will either "Live in fame or go down in flame". My money's on flame and emergency downtime Wed morning....again.

I think the timing is spot on - it gives them enough time to iron out any new game-breaking bugs that could get introduced before they leave for the holiday.

It's a small content patch but there is something in it for everyone to enjoy.:)

Yup. I'm going to have a couple of weeks off... so good timing to iron out the major kinks so I can have a good holiday. :)