Dread Guard Armorings RE?

ICSWOR

To be specific: you can r/e the DG armorings as long as they are not slot-bound (hands, chest etc). That means you'll be able to r/e what players make and what drops from the final encounter on TFB. I've yet to try but I believe there is an easier way as the OFF-HAND items are now moddable. They have armorings and they are not slot-specific. It is very likely that they are r/eable. And if not - you can still get your bis armorings for belt/bracers for free that way.

To be specific: you can r/e the DG armorings as long as they are not slot-bound (hands, chest etc). That means you'll be able to r/e what players make and what drops from the final encounter on TFB. I've yet to try but I believe there is an easier way as the OFF-HAND items are now moddable. They have armorings and they are not slot-specific. It is very likely that they are r/eable. And if not - you can still get your bis armorings for belt/bracers for free that way.

Unless you're an agent or a smuggler. Then you're **** out of luck, because screw balance.