New to SWTOR Looking for most active server

Aliases

So I been scouting and scanning the forums as I do with every mmorpg I play before I pick a server, and been seeing that a lot of servers are apparently dead or dying or not very active. Which server is the most active to play on north american wise.

wow I looked up my server and holy crap its dead. So much for if i put up with these launch queues at least I wont have a dead server to play on... sigh. No wonder none of the planets on that server have more than 15 people most have less than 5.

Well it depends if your looking for US West or US East servers.

If your looking for a populated US West server, look no further than The Harbinger, its PvE and can reach Heavy during peak times and the community seems very friendly.

As for US East, you have 2 choices, you can either join The Fatman server, its PvP and it can actually get quite full so its not recommended. The second would be Canderous Ordo which is PvE and I believe has a fair amount of players.

All this is based on info from this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359784 and based on my own findings on US West. If you have other questions feel free to ask :)